Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

James Mattis Denounces President Trump, Describes Him as a Threat to the Constitution

“Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us,” Mattis writes. “We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.”

He goes on to contrast the American ethos of unity with Nazi ideology. “Instructions given by the military departments to our troops before the Normandy invasion reminded soldiers that ‘The Nazi slogan for destroying us … was “Divide and Conquer.” Our American answer is “In Union there is Strength.”’ We must summon that unity to surmount this crisis—confident that we are better than our politics.”
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/06/james-mattis-denounces-trump-protests-militarization/612640/

The floodgates are starting to open. People who worked for Trump are starting to come out of the woodwork. I know, I know...........it’s all MSM fake news. MSM forced him to say all this........right?

Edited by caddieman
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, caddieman said:

We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership

Your a moron. We are seeing the eight years of your savior, the great divider. There was more done during obummer s term to destroy progress made In “racial inequality” then any other President. There is nothing to unite here. Your leftest liberal commies want to destroy this nation and they are trying to do it through a race war. And if Mattis is dumb enough that he can’t truly see what’s going on, then oh well, to hell with him too. I am sick and tired of this BS going on. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, 8th ID said:

Your a moron. We are seeing the eight years of your savior, the great divider. There was more done during obummer s term to destroy progress made In “racial inequality” then any other President. There is nothing to unite here. Your leftest liberal commies want to destroy this nation and they are trying to do it through a race war. And if Mattis is dumb enough that he can’t truly see what’s going on, then oh well, to hell with him too. I am sick and tired of this BS going on. 

Typical right out of a Trump lovers play book. Can’t comment on the post attack the poster. By the way I never voted for Obama. Not even going to say anything on the moron comment because I will get banned, you won’t. Have a great day it’s going to get better. 

• Thanks 1