Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Early Morning Opinions @ 8:55 PM CDT - 6/03/2020

Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's opinions & comments from MilitiaMan & Frank26 that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

*** MilitiaMan   Article: "The government is preparing to issue a new reform package mid this week"   Wednesday (today) there is to be meetings on the Laws needed for many things that include Laws for Monetary Reforms. I suspect that since they have been talking about the 2019 FMLA and the secondary markets it will be a day to watch close. ...the reforms need the international rate to be applied to the currency to facilitate the ability for the IQD and the ISX to interlink internationally...

*** Frank26  ...we told you there would be a trickling of information down to the citizens.  They're talking to the citizens on television about the exchange rate.  Adding value to their currency...information is flowing very rapidly right now ladies and gentlemen.  I mean it's just as obvious as can be...!

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

12 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

UPDATE: The CBI and the ISX are both still closed ... this is unprecedented ... could it be a harbinger of things to come..? The last CBI Auction was on June 21st.:salute: RON

Good Morning Ron and Thank you, think you must have meant May 21St. Here's hoping!!  :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, 64jaguar said:

Good Morning Ron and Thank you, think you must have meant May 21St. Here's hoping!!  :twothumbs:

Thanks 64jaguar ... my head must be where the sun doesn't shine...LOL..! :salute:RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Haha 2

Added at 10:00 AM CDT:

u Pimpy  ...I can't help but be impressed with the speed and due diligence of al-Kazemi.  He's really doing what he needs to do to make sure that Iraq is becoming stable and preparing for the future.  It's really impressive... What happens in the middle of this month Yes that's right the big meeting is going to take place therefor we must have all our ducks in a row and I absolutely feel positive that the cabinet will be completed before Americans show up...not only is he filling his cabinet but he's passing laws.  This guy is unbelievable..!

:salute:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

UPDATE: The CBI and the ISX are both still closed ... this is unprecedented ... could it be a harbinger of things to come..? The last CBI Auction was on June 21st.:salute: RON

Ron,

Are the CBI and ISX supposed to open tomorrow, June 4th?

Also, are the Iraqi people still under quarantine?  If so, when does it end?

So much happening, I can't keep track.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Ron,

Are the CBI and ISX supposed to open tomorrow, June 4th?

Also, are the Iraqi people still under quarantine?  If so, when does it end?

So much happening, I can't keep track.

I'M NOT SURE FLORIDIAN ... LIKE YOU SAID, "So much happening, I can't keep track.":confused2:

• Thanks 1

From the ISX thread Floridian, looks like they're closed until the 6th... imo...:bananacamel:

By jb4388 posted,
The ISX will be closed from May 31, 2020, till Jun. 6, 2020
30/05/2020 16:43

The ISX will be closed from May 31, 2020, till Jun. 6, 2020 in accordance with the decisions of The Higher Committee for Health and National Safety due to the full curfew imposed on the country.

•  
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1