Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 3 June 2020

Adam Montana

3 hours ago, Rugbylaird19 said:

I thought I would wake up this morning to a thread marked HOT with tons of replies. Did I miss something? Is everyone already in Vegas or down in Costa Rica

You'd be surprised at how many people still hold their Dinar but absolutely don't follow anymore. Adam created a text messaging system that will notify those who signed up when this happens. 

Imagine how they will feel in a couple of weeks. 

:pirateship::bagofmoney:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You'd be surprised at how many people still hold their Dinar but absolutely don't follow anymore. Adam created a text messaging system that will notify those who signed up when this happens. 

I didn't expect a RV but I did think this was major news. Right up there with an announcement regarding the passage of the HCL.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Miamiheatnic said:

I know it all feels like a dream but we always knew that this would happen eventually, it's meant to happen.  The closer we get, it starts to feel more nerve wrecking like " is this really happening or will the can continue to be kicked down the road?"  This article really just shocks me.  I really feel this is about to happen.  Pray and pray.

The Auctions have stopped finally and Impatience has now kicked in for me and I am sure for many others.. We continue to wait and Pray and  Trust that all will be right with the World.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

CNN. Broadcasting That "It is possible to raise the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar,“ !

Without prejudice to the salaries of employees .. A member of Parliamentary Finance offers several alternatives to overcome the crisis

123467.jpg?watermark=4

Policy 05/06/2020 09:43 240 Editor: am    

Baghdad today - Baghdad 

Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, Majid Al-Waeli, on Friday (05 June 2020), presented several alternatives to overcome the stormy financial crisis in the country, without touching the employees ’salaries, while he hinted that the committee will hold a meeting with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and the Ministry of Finance next week . 

Al-Waeli said in a press statement, "There are many alternatives that can mitigate the severity of the current crisis significantly, including an increase in the price of a barrel of oil, which is sold by $ 5 to the refineries of the Ministry of Oil, while the rate of selling it according to the 2019 budget is 60 Dollars. " 

And between, "Those refineries buy about one million barrels per day; that is, there is a difference in the price of up to 55 dollars, meaning that there is a price difference of 55 million dollars," noting that the treasury can supply about 50 percent of this amount, i.e. up to 20 25 million dollars. " 

He added, "The other alternative is to reconsider the sums of real estate sold cheaply and rented with sums, especially those that are located in the heart of the capital and in distinct areas of it, as it can be re-evaluated again because some of them are inhabited without paying any sums for the rents in the first place." He pointed out that "the government should also pay attention to the debts arising from telecommunications companies, especially mobile phones and the Internet, and their collection, which amounts to millions of dollars."

Al-Waeli warned, "The amounts owed by the border crossing points, customs and taxes after being properly and clearly monitored, as well as transport companies, despite the existence of a crisis in that at the present time, all of which can be invested to alleviate the economic crisis caused by the drop in oil prices."

He explained, "The executive bodies should take great care in the issue of the agricultural calendar and protect the product, by preventing the entry of unnecessary agricultural crops available in the local market, or imposing customs prices on the importer from them to equate with their local counterparts as they are cheaper than what exists in the Iraqi market, which leads Consequently, to revitalize the agricultural sector, especially in conditions of curfew, by paying attention to the agricultural lands owned by some citizens and whose crops are sufficient for consumption by them, their families, and their neighbors.

He pointed out that "the committee has also proposed to raise the customs tariff for raw raw materials, after the Iraqi industrialists were harmed by them and those who import the raw material, to show then that their prices are more than the price of the ready-made imported material, which leads to the closure of the factory and the layoff of workers, while imposing a tariff On imported materials, he will make them in competition with the local product, "noting" the necessity of encouraging the national product and making a price difference between it and the importer. "

He continued, saying: "It is possible to raise the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar, even if only in a small percentage that corresponds to the vision of the central bank, after deliberating between it and the financial committee on this issue, despite the first refusal of the matter as a financial policy, but the committee is trying to hold the stick from the middle and the possibility of implementing this matter even a few numbers and gradually maintain the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar " .

Al-Waeli indicated that "there is an expected meeting of the Finance Committee with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and the Ministry of Finance 

next week to present those alternatives before it and implement what can be implemented from them."

And he added, "The committee is in the process of preparing an integrated study in the light of the reports submitted by both the central bank on the financial crisis and the government as a vision by the advisers' body, which dealt extensively with employee deductions as a solution to overcome the financial crisis."

The government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi faces several problems, including the country's severe financial crisis, the emerging Corona virus crisis, and low oil prices.

LINK 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7

The deleterious effects of hypoxia.

image.gif.17a084bbbe228b367118563b029b3324.gif

del·e·te·ri·ous

/ˌdeləˈtirēəs/

adjective

FORMAL

causing harm or damage.

hy·pox·i·a

/hīˈpäksēə/

noun

MEDICINE

deficiency in the amount of oxygen reaching the tissues.

oxygen deficiency in a biotic environment.

Brain cells are very sensitive to a lack of oxygen. Some brain cells start dying less than 5 minutes after their oxygen supply disappears. As a result, brain hypoxia can rapidly cause severe brain damage or death.

THEE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease is a diabolical plan to accelerate unrecoverable dumbing down of THEE “participants”.

NO mask for me OR any PPE AND COVID-19 FREE with ALL my brain cells!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

On 6/5/2020 at 8:03 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

With the barrage of political candidate campaign text messages I've been getting I hope I don't inadvertently delete it!  😧

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, yendor said:

just checked my phone for a text............. Nothing yet!!! I hope I didn't miss something.    lol

I just checked mine as well.  Nada, nothing, zip.  I guess we are the only ones experiencing this.  We’ll probably get it tomorrow morning.!!  .  😂 😆 😝

• Haha 4