Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 3 June 2020

Adam Montana

4 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

2020... what a year so far!
I'm not going to comment on the current events because it's a rant that I just don't feel like getting into this morning.

:o 

image.jpeg.b89f20880955a7f170682cecf7157d33.jpeg

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Thank you Adam for the no nonsense chat. :D 

7 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I am curious to see what kind of "spike" we will see in corona cases, though, since there are suddenly gobs of people doing the exact I opposite of "social distancing"... my guess is that there won't be any massive spike. Time will tell.

I will let you know after the past few days in our neck of the woods. It will be interesting to hear 

what the MA Governor Baker and Healy the side kick who showed up at one location have to say. :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

Thanks Adam, the "But we are getting close." thang was like a shot of expresso this morning. 

You think?  we are close? Not gonna hold ya to it but like, a day, a week, a month........another year???

Just kidding sir, very much appreciated and have a fantastic day :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1

:cigar: 

41 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

And BOOM - Here It Is ! :o 

Somebody Light A Celebratory ‘Spliff’ And Wake Up The Hammock Boy ... :D  :D  :D 

After Coming Under Heavy Criticism ... The Central Bank Stops The Currency Auction

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9

4th June, 2020

An informed source confirmed that the Central Bank of Iraq management has finally decided to stop the auction of foreign currencies after the Iraqi economy was subjected to severe setbacks due to the Corona pandemic and the drop in oil prices to record levels, and the Central Bank followed a failed monetary policy.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said to Al-Mustaqila that the central bank governor has been subjected to great pressure in the past few days by many political blocs, the media and economists because of his unjustified insistence to proceed with the foreign currency auction window despite all the losses and risks incurred by the economy Iraqi.

The data published on the website of the Central Bank indicates that the last date for which a currency auction was held was on Thursday, 21/5/2020, when more than $ 180 million was purchased with the participation of more than 30 banks at the auction.

Below is the link for the results of the foreign currency sale window https://cbi.iq/currency_auction/all

LINK

After Coming Under Heavy Criticism ... The Central Bank Stops The Currency Auction

4th June, 2020

An informed source confirmed that the Central Bank of Iraq management has finally decided to stop the auction of foreign currencies after the Iraqi economy was subjected to severe setbacks due to the Corona pandemic and the drop in oil prices to record levels, and the Central Bank followed a failed monetary policy.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said to Al-Mustaqila that the central bank governor has been subjected to great pressure in the past few days by many political blocs, the media and economists because of his unjustified insistence to proceed with the foreign currency auction window despite all the losses and risks incurred by the economy Iraqi.

The data published on the website of the Central Bank indicates that the last date for which a currency auction was held was on Thursday, 21/5/2020, when more than $ 180 million was purchased with the participation of more than 30 banks at the auction.

Below is the link for the results of the foreign currency sale window https://cbi.iq/currency_auction/all

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 9

26 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

And BOOM - Here It Is ! :o 

Somebody Light A Celebratory ‘Spliff’ And Wake Up The Hammock Boy ... :D  :D  :D 

Thanks for the article Thugs. 

Stopping the Foreign Currency Auctions is a great first step.  

Step 2 ,  push the RV Button or say Shazam.   I’m not sure which one it will be and I don’t really care.  Let’s go Iraq.  

DC2252C0-CBBF-43BC-9801-3352215CEA8F.gif.b44c76d5a3fc1775dbf4895faf378d83.gif

FCBB9617-A9B4-428D-942E-6CE29ED6072C.gif.4ca1a45b4c3f1b81ea6e256ba3785161.gif

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

After Coming Under Heavy Criticism ... The Central Bank Stops The Currency Auction

4th June, 2020

DT Thanks,  Yes Yes Yes...Si Si Si....Get on your horses we are riding into " Town".  The RV & RI Party is about to begin......😁😁👍👍🙏🙏.   Get er done boys & girls.  I smell the "HCL" cooking on the "DV Grill".....It's coming as well IMHO.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

I've often heard how many of us on DV believe that the HCL has been done and just needs to see the light of day. Also that enough of the GOI has been seated for things to move forward. If this is the case then all we are waiting on is for the auctions to stop. Since this has apparently happened, I'm wondering why this thread hasn't exploded. I thought I would wake up this morning to a thread marked HOT with tons of replies. Did I miss something? Is everyone already in Vegas or down in Costa Rica?:shrug:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Rugbylaird19 said:

I've often heard how many of us on DV believe that the HCL has been done and just needs to see the light of day. Also that enough of the GOI has been seated for things to move forward. If this is the case then all we are waiting on is for the auctions to stop. Since this has apparently happened, I'm wondering why this thread hasn't exploded. I thought I would wake up this morning to a thread marked HOT with tons of replies. Did I miss something? Is everyone already in Vegas or down in Costa Rica?:shrug:

You aren't missing anything. We are all on the road to wishful thinking.  

20 hours ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

4th June, 2020

I know it all feels like a dream but we always knew that this would happen eventually, it's meant to happen.  The closer we get, it starts to feel more nerve wrecking like " is this really happening or will the can continue to be kicked down the road?"  This article really just shocks me.  I really feel this is about to happen.  Pray and pray.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3