Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 3 June 2020

Adam Montana

2 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I am curious to see what kind of "spike" we will see in corona cases, though, since there are suddenly gobs of people doing the exact opposite of "social distancing"... my guess is that there won't be any massive spike. Time will tell.

:twothumbs: APROPOS!!!, Adam, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Vaccine ID may be the coming wave so hopefully the "resistance" will spike on that one, too, as well as vaccination verification for foreign and domestic travel IF these are proposed in ANY form beyond the pre COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease "blooming".

Thank You for the tireless and regular assessment with a special Thank You to You and Your Affiliates for the tireless efforts as a Service Provider for paid participants to make the most of this Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment.

:flagsmiley::flagsmiley::flagsmiley:

Thank You, too, Adam, for allowing us to "self" "quarantine" on THEE Premier DinarVets Cruise Ship!!!

:pirateship::pirateship::pirateship:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Thank you Adam

US ambassador: Kurdistan Region will be part of “strategic dialogue” with Iraq

Masrour Barzani (Right) Prime Minister of Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) with Matthew Tueller, the US ambassador to Iraq, June 2, 2020. (Photo: KRG)

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) – The US ambassador to Iraq, Matthew Tueller, assured Kurdish Prime Minister Masoud Barzani on Tuesday that the Kurdistan Region will be involved in the “strategic dialogue” between the US and Iraq, scheduled to be held later this month in Washington DC.

In a meeting in Erbil, Tueller informed Barzani that "the Kurdistan Region will participate in, and will be part of it,” a statement posted to the website of the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) explained.

Such participation has been a request from the KRG to the US, and in his meeting with Tueller, Barzani stressed its importance, emphasizing that the results of the strategic dialogue must ensure the rights of all the components in Iraq and serve their “best interests.”

In their meeting, Barzani and Tueller also discussed, more broadly, the latest developments in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region and “ways to strengthen ties between the Kurdistan Region and the United States," the KRG statement also said.

Tueller explained that the US was “doing everything possible to aid Iraq and the Kurdistan Region, especially in overcoming the current difficult economic circumstance as a result of the coronavirus.”

Washington first announced the strategic dialogue with Iraq in April, as Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told journalists that the discussions would cover “all strategic issues between our two countries” and would include “the future presence of the United States forces,” as well as “how best to support system" rel="">support an independent and sovereign Iraq.”

Read More: US announces strategic dialogue with Iraq

The planned meetings in Washington follow theconsolidation of Coalition forces into three main bases in Iraq, one of which is Erbil Air Base, as well as the formation of a new Iraqi government under the leadership of Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi.

The Iraqi parliament approved Kadhimi’s cabinet on May 6, ending five months of political stalemate in Baghdad, following the resignation of the previous prime minister, Adil Abdul Mahdi in November. Washington responded by offering Kadhimi a warm welcome in his new position.

Read More: Pompeo congratulates new Iraqi Prime Minister

In announcing the planned strategic dialogue with Iraq, Pompeo explained, “It’s important that our two governments work together to stop any reversal of the gains we’ve made in our efforts to defeat ISIS and stabilize the country.”

Officials expect that the US-Iraqi strategic dialogue will lead to a new agreement between the two sides, at a time when Iraq’s need for international support system" rel="">support appears greater than ever, amid a severe economic crisis that has struck the country, in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic and significantly lower oil prices that stem largely from the global slowdown in economic activity, as countries around the world imposed lockdowns in order to combat the spread of the disease.

It is expected that the dialogue will tackle several issues, most notably military and security coordination, the future of the US presence in Iraq, the training and equipping of Iraqi and Peshmerga forces, as well as US economic support system" rel="">support for the country.

•  
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

One thing that these last couple of weeks or months in America has revealed are that we are full of social, political, and with the riots brainless idiots in this country. I never thought I would see the day when Iraq is more peaceful than America.

There have been multiple black people killed  in these riots to protest the killing of a black man.  How brilliant! I wonder why the racist white man never thought of that.

Thank God the Dinar is not affected by this lunacy. Lord knows it's a minefield of stupidity and greed in Iraq to get the RV. We don't need to throw up a few more roadblocks from the Jerry Springer audience who are running rampant now in our cities. 

God help us!

I believe there will be a spike in Covid19 and these anarchists living in their mommy and daddy's basements will be the reason and maybe even add to the statistics. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

Hopefully it's one of the few remaining. :twothumbs: 

It’s been a long ride but the scenery never seems to change.

I guess we’ve been stuck.

0DDC2FA9-70BC-425F-86D2-BF0E622522BB.gif.8906baa6278e2661f5f857e0fa02b752.gif

Hopefully we are almost there!!!!

82920DF4-8713-4A00-B754-DE8B581202CB.gif.780de17aa2cbc4983ea854e59fbc195e.gif     00567D00-1EBC-4914-9D7D-9F18516FFFAB.gif.bb14273a6b2f281d7889e621919d3242.gif

• Haha 8

14 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Thank you for the update @Adam Montanaand also for keeping this site grounded and on topic! I’m avoiding all other social media right now to escape from the ranting and virtue signaling exploding everywhere. 
Go RV!!

I decided to limit my Media as well.  Too much acrimony for me. I’m keeping my head down and working harder to make a better life for me and my family.  Saying lots of prayers.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 12

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

And on that note I am wrapping up this Weekly.

All great news, A.M. Baby steps towards a HCL agreement. Then we can ALL hit that gong !

Come on RV. Daddy needs a new....something or other.  

:twothumbs:

Gong Show No GIF by ABC Network - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Haha 4