Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's opinions & comments from Delta & Petra that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

*** Delta  ...everybody knows I watch...the Iraqi channel.  I speak the language.  That's old news for you...there was this information coming up from Iraq channels and the Central Bank of Iraq they're coming out with new rates and the new rate is going to be...managed, not float.  Then last night one of the financial committee of the parliament...he had an hour and half interview with one of the major Iraqi channels...it is just amazing...he mentions...that they're going to change the exchange rate.  I know some of you might ask, 'Did they say that on live TV?'  Of course they said that.  There's no secret anymore that they need to change that...this is unbelievable!...I'm not exaggerating.  No.

*** Petra  ...Fantastic news.  Its coming together in a culmination of education. The fact that they're under curfew and then what do they [Iraqi citizens] do?  They sit and watch TV.  What else are they gonna do?  And they hear a presentation like that informing them on what's coming [Reference Delta's Post above].  It's all part of the process.  It's all part of the fact that they're kind of forcing education on them I still think they need some time to ask questions and to go in and do their exchanging if they wanted with the new smaller category notes when those come out.  I think all this information is great...

:salute:Sounds good to me ... let's hope they do it quickly and soon..!  RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 5

Thanks, Mr.  Ron. 
All the floaters just sank.  :lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Frank26   Article:   "Al-Kazemi and Parliamentary Economy Discuss the White Paper prepared by the Council of Ministers". "Al-Kazemi: The government prepared a white paper for the expected reforms"  ...what were they prepared for?  Were they prepared for people to constantly say, when is it going to happen?  Why haven't they pulled the trigger? What's the matter?  It's never going to happen.  You guys are being misled.'   No.  The government of Iraq is not playing games and the reason why is because Kazemi was put in there by the President of the United States...Donald Trump wants everybody to play fair with the currency of the Untied States.  And that's why they shut down the auctions...the evidence before you is so clear.  So obvious...monetary reform is soon to be announced and the world is pouring in to help them with...economic reforms...   *** Footforward    [Q? : ...will I have to have receipts for tax purposes?]  I honestly don't know if anyone really knows how this will be taxed yet. Receipts help potentially but I don't have receipts for all of mine either. There are alot of ways to defer taxes too.  [Consult your tax professional at the appropriate time]..
    • By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Frank26    Question:   "I bought my dinars 15 years ago and I lost my receipt...I need my receipt when I go and exchange my currency?"  No you don't.  It's your currency.  You possess it.  If you were audited by our government and they wanted proof of purchase when you bought it to determine what percentage capital gains tax you're gonna pay yeah you better have a receipt...that's about paying your income tax...  Question:    "I lost my "certificate of authenticity?"  Ain't anybody gonna ask you for no certificate of authenticity silly rabbit.  They're gonna take them [dinars] and they're gonna run it through their books or their machines and they're gonna tell you this is legal or not...that certificate of authenticity is nothing more than a business card...  [Note: Speak with your tax professionals at the appropriate time]..!

*** Mnt Goat   Today is Tuesday and we will quickly move through July. There will be no revaluation or reinstatement, this I can say with certainty...I have checked with my CBI contact and they do want to execute the last phase of the project to delete the zeros, however they must have the political incentive to do it too and this they do not currently have. Yes, the currency auctions do still continue but under the supervision of the finance committee. Yes, the CBI did stop the currency auctions but all they did was turn them over to the finance committee for supervision.  Get it?  Folks, there is no other way they can import goods and services without these auctions...(post 1 of 2)... 

*** Mnt Goat  But the good news, if there is any, is that discussion with the stakeholders from the private sector, suggesting Iraq must stop the currency auctions now, which they say is the hard currency bleeding on money out of Iraq. In light of the suffocating financial crisis that the country is going through, by stopping the work of the window of currency sale it will help immediately in helping the crisis. ...Remember these auctions were never meant to continue and they are way overdue to end. But corruption keeps them going as billions are illegally funneled out of Iraq to Iran...(post 2 of 2)... 

*** Delta   ...the raising of the value can take all the way down till September...July is out the window for me.  They already started paying the salaries for July...for them to come out and tell us they do have salaries all the way down to August then it's logic that we might not see anything till September...I'd love to see this tonight or tomorrow but there's some work they still need to do...!

And the Beat Goes On...!
    • By ronscarpa
      Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Jeff ***   The rate change now can only go one of two directions...if they do implement a semi-annual budget October through March then they're gonna have to change the rate during the month of September of this year.   It's that simple.  But if they don't implement a semiannual budget then this could be dragged out until March of next year.  That's what we have to watch...there's actually so much good information pointing to the second half of this year...they showed us the "white papers".  That's the roadmap for the rate change.  Then they even came out really studying and analyzing the exchange rate in great detail...IMO that suggests to me they're probably preparing to change that rate...late September...but I'm not giving you a date.  I'm just bringing you facts from a broader level...the news is amazing right now.  None of us want to wait but it's nice to know more about where you stand...

*** Frank26 ***  Once a currency exchange occurs - Don't you dare let your dinars out of your sight.  Do you notice my emotions went up?  Good.  "Yeah, we'll take your dinars, we'll make sure they're verified and we'll let you know."   No.  "We're going to send your dinar to the main headquarter bank in the capital of our state."  No.  Find out where they were going to send it and you go there...Don't you ever let your dinars out of your site...The hardest part is about to begin.  You think waiting was hard to do?  Waiting is nothing compared to what you're about to get involved with.

*** Pimpy ***  ...I go around and see what other people are saying and I'm concerned that it seems like every little tidbit of piece of information that comes out they're magically finding a away to link it to a rate change.  Don't do that.  There is enough good news out there that shows us that we are heading in that direction without a doubt...be careful about things that are being scrolling around in our dinar community.  Not every little thing is an automatic proof that an exchange rate is gonna happen.  Look at the bigger picture.  See the agenda.  See what's going on.  To me that's a lot more clearer picture of what's happening and that is the restoration of Iraq's sovereignty and their removal of currency restrictions on the international playing field.  That's what we're looking for...

• By ronscarpa
      Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Jeff   ...I recently spoke with my Iraqi contact who does work for the Iraqi government...one thing that he stressed to me is the general news that you're seeing is not enough news for anyone of us to utilize...to guesstimate when the rate change can happen.   We have to look at the bigger picture in this...You have to follow the movement of the money...Late last year Iraq put out some key articles saying their 2020 budget would have huge things in it...basically a lot of post rate change stuff suggesting that the 2020 budget is married to the rate change.  But we never saw a 2020 budget...the fact that you have not seen a 2020 budget...confirmed...that the budget is indeed married to the rate change...That's why they have to hide the 2020 budget from you...it's that simple now.

*** Frank26    ...how to do the exchange when the time comes...this is just my opinion...ideas...the banks - they're in business to make money.  One of the ways they make money is when they exchange currency.  They charge you a spread.  I will do everything possible...to make sure that that bank that I decide to do business with gives me the best deal possible.  I will demand that they don't even charge me a spread.  If they insist.  Let's talk that spread down...then talk about some perks...don't just exchange IMO...you are in control.  That bank wants your business...you don't want to be rude but stand your ground...

*** Pimpy  Iraq is talking about the rate change.  Good or bad?  Article:   "Parliamentary Finance warns against moving toward changing the dinar exchange against the dollar: 3 categories will pay the price!"  Quote: "...until now we have not seen the draft of the Financial Reform Law but there are information and leaks we report that there is an intention to change the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar..."  ...they keep making the case for why you can't devalue the dinar which we agree with 100%, because we want them to increase the value of the dinar...

• By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Footforward   [Q? : Do you feel we are within days] ..absolutely I do. If only he was right for a change - it would be great for everyone. Now, here comes the disclaimer....I don't know how many days yet. But yes. The word is in motion. The word of an increase in value has been in motion for well over 10 years...LOL..!! RON

*** Pimpy  ...Iraq is definitely draining the swamp...looks like there's a lot happening and it's happening quickly again.  Article:  "Pompeo mentioned him by name and accused of killing protesters...the dimensions of the step to relieve Fayyad from security positions in Iraq"  ...it was believed that he gave the orders for the soldiers to shoot on unarmed protesters.  Just for the record this guy here is an Iranian puppet big time...  Quote:  "the decision was on Saturday by the office of the prime minister Al-Kazemi. A step that was paved for several days and leaked by talks about Al-Kazemi's intentions to carry out a coordinated campaign aimed at reducing Tehran's influence in the situation and institutions of the Iraq state before his upcoming visit to the United States this month."  So he is draining the swamp...I'm excited about it.  All these are major steps and achieving what we want and that is for Iraq to get their sovereignty and they get the restrictions moved off of their currency...

And the Beat Goes On...!  Have a great Sunday everyone ... RON 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.