Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

St. John's clergy: Trump used church as prop, Bible as symbol of division

6 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

You really don't know the difference between Tear Gas and Pepper Spray?  I know what Tear Gas feels like, do you?  Or do you think it is ok to being throwing bricks, rocks and bottles?  Do you really think that is ok?  Do you really think that is peaceful?  If you do, you're a fool.

image.thumb.jpeg.07b9f87ff8b95bf0ff7f0a3a0478c168.jpeg

And by the way, if you see these people in the midst of all that smoke?  If that was Tear Gas there is NO WAY they would be standing there like nothing is happening.  Their eyes would be watering, and they wouldn't be able to keep their eyes open.

He used force and tear gas on people peacefully protesting for a photo op. And people throwing bricks and rocks should be met with all force available. They should go to jail for the max time under the law.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, caddieman said:

He used force and tear gas on people peacefully protesting for a photo op. And people throwing bricks and rocks should be met with all force available. They should go to jail for the max time under the law.

You keep quoting a liberal talking point which isn't true.  Read the article I posted.  Get your head out of the sand and wake up.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Markinsa said:

You really don't know the difference between Tear Gas and Pepper Spray?  I know what Tear Gas feels like, do you?  Or do you think it is ok to being throwing bricks, rocks and bottles?  Do you really think that is ok?  Do you really think that is peaceful?  If you do, you're a fool.

image.thumb.jpeg.07b9f87ff8b95bf0ff7f0a3a0478c168.jpeg

I am going to use this picture.  For all those who went through Army Basic training (well those of us up until 1986), we were subjected to tear gas. I know what it feels like, tastes like going down and coming up. Tear gas is meant to linger in the air for a long period of time  just like in the above picture.

When the LSM claims Trump ordered the use of Tear Gas on protestors  to "clear a way" to the church, then Trump himself and his minions and the entire Press corp would have had to have walked through this cloud of gas used to clear the way in order for Trump to get to the church (on time, lol little My Fair Lady reference, okay you can get the song out of your head now). You just can't get that song out of your head can ya? Anyways, the walk to the Church was unplanned and there would not have been enough time to clear the crowd using the tear gas and have the tear dissipate by the time walked through it. This is why the claim is so bogus and yet believable because the average person does not realize this aspect. The walk was well documented both in still pictures and video. No where is there any indication of a cloud of gas near Trump. So where did the pictures that we see come from? The riots (not protests) have produced plenty of photo opportunities of police deploying tear gas on crowds. Even in this park on a different day there can be seen the use of tear gas being deployed. Was it used to clear the way for Trump? Absolutely not because there is no incontrevertible evidence clearly showing that to be the case. Do you think Trump with the gaggle of WH Press Corps is going to walk through tear gas just for a photo opp? You be crazier than wanting to by currency for the planet of Mars. Simply put, this is an outright lie that tear gas or crowd dispersing measures were employed during Trump's stroll to the church. But this is common sense and when it comes to the deranged left and the LSM, there is no logic only stuff that will stick to the wall. If it sticks, no matter how asinine it may be, it is fact. Because as SLeepy Joe says we don't need facts.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Theseus said:

No where is there any indication of a cloud of gas near Trump. So where did the pictures that we see come from?

I do think that Photo is real.  The smoke you see in the picture is probably from the "Smoke Canisters" that were deployed.

11 hours ago, Markinsa said:

officers then employed the use of smoke canisters and pepper balls. No tear gas was used

• Upvote 2

Pretty good logic there Boyz and Gals, but to guys like caddieman (just like Biden) facts don't suit the narrative, so cannot use those. There are and have been very few peaceful protests since this thing started. This whole thing got hijacked by the race pimps (Sharpton giving the eulogy for Floyd today, YGTBSM) and the Soros scum right from the git go and has not been about the injustice of Floyd's death since day 1. Just an excuse to loot, steal and destroy innocent people's lives and property. Nothing more, Nothing less.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

On 6/4/2020 at 2:23 AM, Theseus said:

I am going to use this picture.  For all those who went through Army Basic training (well those of us up until 1986), we were subjected to tear gas. I know what it feels like, tastes like going down and coming up. Tear gas is meant to linger in the air for a long period of time  just like in the above picture.

When the LSM claims Trump ordered the use of Tear Gas on protestors  to "clear a way" to the church, then Trump himself and his minions and the entire Press corp would have had to have walked through this cloud of gas used to clear the way in order for Trump to get to the church (on time, lol little My Fair Lady reference, okay you can get the song out of your head now). You just can't get that song out of your head can ya? Anyways, the walk to the Church was unplanned and there would not have been enough time to clear the crowd using the tear gas and have the tear dissipate by the time walked through it. This is why the claim is so bogus and yet believable because the average person does not realize this aspect. The walk was well documented both in still pictures and video. No where is there any indication of a cloud of gas near Trump. So where did the pictures that we see come from? The riots (not protests) have produced plenty of photo opportunities of police deploying tear gas on crowds. Even in this park on a different day there can be seen the use of tear gas being deployed. Was it used to clear the way for Trump? Absolutely not because there is no incontrevertible evidence clearly showing that to be the case. Do you think Trump with the gaggle of WH Press Corps is going to walk through tear gas just for a photo opp? You be crazier than wanting to by currency for the planet of Mars. Simply put, this is an outright lie that tear gas or crowd dispersing measures were employed during Trump's stroll to the church. But this is common sense and when it comes to the deranged left and the LSM, there is no logic only stuff that will stick to the wall. If it sticks, no matter how asinine it may be, it is fact. Because as SLeepy Joe says we don't need facts.

Was in the military and have been in the Gas Chamber many of times as well as during field training exercise. Theseus is absolutely correct in his assessment. Many of those times those chambers were not even at full strength. That would have lasted for sometime, been still on your clothing, and they would have to know to look up wind and not to touch their face.  Walking though it would have resulted in the same effect.  

• Upvote 3

This is sad. I had always held General Mathis in high admiration. But even after Obummer fired him he still manages to side with the swamp dwellers and elitists. That letter by a fellow Marine who knew him hit the nail on the head and was pretty enlightening and damning. Have a nice retirement Mad Dog. Georgey Soros is probably looking for a general!

Edited by md11fr8dawg
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

This is sad. I had always held General Mathis in high admiration. But even after Obummer fired him he still manages to side with the swamp dwellers and elitists. That letter by a fellow Marine who knew him hit the nail on the head and was pretty enlightening and damning. Have a nice retirement Mad Dog. Georgey Soros is probably looking for a general!

All we need to know  about Rabid Dog Mathis right here. 

IMG_20200605_081153.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 6/4/2020 at 8:23 AM, Markinsa said:

I do think that Photo is real.  The smoke you see in the picture is probably from the "Smoke Canisters" that were deployed.

Most undoubtedly the smoke is real and the picture is real. But on what day? Certainly not on the day Trump walked over to the Church...

• Upvote 1