Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Early Morning Opinions @ 8:50 AM CDT - 6/02/2020

Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's another opinion & comment from MilitiaMan & Kaperoni that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

*** MilitiaMan    Article:  "The government is preparing to issue a new reform package mid this week Wednesday there is to be meetings on the Laws needed for many things that include Laws for Monetary Reforms. I suspect that since they have been talking about the 2019 FMLA and the secondary markets it will be a day to watch close. ...the reforms need the international rate to be applied to the currency to facilitate the ability for the IQD and the ISX to interlink internationally...

*** Kaperoni   As for the dinar's value, it is not at a program rate.  That is guru's taking a directive from the IMF and misrepresenting that meaning.  The dinar exchange rate is it's real rate... The currency is already an internationally-recognized currency they just haven't accepted IMF Article VIII making international banks more willing to want to engage in commerce with it.

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

*** Kaperoni   As for the dinar's value, it is not at a program rate.  That is guru's taking a directive from the IMF and misrepresenting that meaning.  The dinar exchange rate is it's real rate... The currency is already an internationally-recognized currency they just haven't accepted IMF Article VIII making international banks more willing to want to engage in commerce with it.

Well, this is a new one on me!

The Dinar is not at a programmed rate and it's internationally recognized?

When did this happen, and how come nobody told me?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

Well, this is a new one on me!

The Dinar is not at a programmed rate and it's internationally recognized?

When did this happen, and how come nobody told me?

More guru poo roo! JMHO 

Edited by Artitech
Word
  • Haha 1