Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Fath Expects To Pass 3 Ministries On Wednesday And The Postponement Of Others !

CNN. Broadcasting As The Camel Trading Reaches A Furious High Pitched Crescendo In Anticipation Of Humpday !

LINK

Al-Fath expects to pass 3 ministries on Wednesday and the postponement of others

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AD-1-696x435

18:43 - 1/06/2020

The Al-Fateh coalition expected, on Monday, that Wednesday's session will witness the passage of three ministries and the postponement of the other until the agreement on them is concluded between the political blocs.

The deputy from Al-Fateh Hanin Al-Qaddou said to the "information" that "the political blocs have not yet agreed on all the remaining seven ministries, and differences still exist regarding some of them."

He added, "The session may witness the passage of 3 ministries and discussion of new matters, and then be postponed to another week until the agreement is reached on the remaining vacant ministries."

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

22 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Officially .. Parliament sets Wednesday as the date for its session

Policy  ,   05/31/2020 23:38  

42718.jpg?watermark=4

Baghdad - Iraq today:

On Sunday, the Iraqi Council of Representatives announced the resumption of its regular sessions next Wednesday.

A statement of the Presidency of the House of Representatives stated that "The House of Representatives will hold its regular session on Wednesday, 3/6/2020 one o'clock in the afternoon

to read and discuss a number of laws listed on its agendas."

link

LINK

Deputy: Parliament will discuss these issues next Wednesday

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%

12:59 - 01/06/2020

The deputy of the coalition of forces, Zaytoun Al-Dulaimi, confirmed on Monday that the Parliament will discuss next Wednesday in its regular session a group of laws that contribute to assisting the government in carrying out financial reforms, noting that the parliament will issue a decision committing the government to not allow multiple salaries.

Al-Dulaimi said in a statement to "Information", that "the call of the Presidency of the Parliament to hold a regular session next Wednesday, based on the requests of a number of deputies to continue parliament sessions to legislate laws that would help the government in facing the economic and health crises."

Al-Dulaimi added that "the agenda for next Wednesday's session will include a number of amendments and legislations, including amending the general retirement law and abolishing laws related to financial levy, as well as issuing a decision that obliges the government not to allow multiple salaries."

The House of Representatives decided, yesterday, Sunday, to hold its regular session next Wednesday to discuss and read a number of laws. 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Parliament Rapporteur: Al-Kazemi has completed his cabinet, and is awaiting dispatch

%D8%AE%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AC%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9

19:50 - 05/31/2020

Parliament Rapporteur Khadija Ali announced on Sunday that the Prime Minister has completed the nominations of the ministerial cabinet for the vacant ministries, stating that Parliament is awaiting the arrival of names to determine the date of the session.

And Ali told / the information / that "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi decided the nominations for the vacant ministries and the remaining vacant and in the process of sending them to parliament with their CVs."

She added that "the names did not reach the council yet," noting that "the date of the session will be decided after the names arrive to the presidency."

She explained that "the dialogues indicate the readiness of all the blocs to attend the session to vote on the remaining vacant ministries." 

LINK

Weights to offer some candidates to take over the vacant ministries during the parliament session tomorrow

Weights to offer some candidates to take over the vacant ministries during the parliament session tomorrow

1st June, 2020

Member of the Fatah Alliance Haneen Qaddo suggested that some candidates to take over the ministries that are still vacant in the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi during the parliament session scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday, will be presented. 

Qaddu considered to Al-Mirbad that the call of the parliament to hold a meeting on Wednesday indicates the presence of urgent and emerging matters, expected that the next session will be the only one that will be held this week and may witness voting for one or three ministries and the remaining ministries will be completed in other sessions until the candidates are agreed upon.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nannab said:

And I am going to win power ball this Wednesday. 😜

Thank ya Master Thugs  :D

Try The ‘Mega Millions‘ Tomorrow Night Instead - It’s Got A Way Bigger Jackpot ! :o 

Mega Millions

Next Estimated Jackpot
$356 Million

OPTION: $280.5 MILLIONNext Drawing: Tuesday, 6/2 @ 11 p.m. ET

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

So be it!!!  Consider it done   :lol:

1 minute ago, DinarThug said:

Try The ‘Mega Millions‘ Tomorrow Night Instead - It’s Got A Way Bigger Jackpot ! :o 

Mega Millions

Next Estimated Jackpot
$356 Million

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, nannab said:

And I am going to win power ball this Wednesday. 😜

Thank ya Master Thugs  :D

When U say going to win —— I said that too. I’ve won power ball Twice. Back in February I “ won “ $ 8.00 and last week a whopping $ 12.00 ....I kid U not. Best to specify your amount. 

At this rate I’ll be well over 500 years old to “win” anything substantial. I can wait, guess I’ve been in training waiting on the IQD. I’m 65: What’s 435  years but a drop in the bucket , right ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

When U say going to win —— I said that too. I’ve won power ball Twice. Back in February I “ won “ $ 8.00 and last week a whopping $ 12.00 ....I kid U not. Best to specify your amount. 

At this rate I’ll be well over 500 years old to “win” anything substantial. I can wait, guess I’ve been in training waiting on the IQD. I’m 65: What’s 435  years but a drop in the bucket , right ?

:lmao:  Ah 68 in October.  And the guy in the store said out loud last week that I won PB.  we won $8. The others in line gasped  I laughed.

Ok to clarify WE are winning the BIG POT MM/ PB on this Tues/Wens night either one or both.  And age is only a number  :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Mega Millions

Next Estimated Jackpot
$356 Million

I had to run out tonight for that extra MM my son just informed me that Boston PD called and the protesters are coming to Quincy

tomorrow.  We are about a short block and a half from the center.  He also asked if this is what it was like in the 60's I said pretty much.

Except for the fact that people have been stuck in the house for two months because of the covid  and in addition millions

of people are out of work or lost their jobs completely. They all got ordered in and issued riot gear.  All I can do is pray that better

days are coming.  ❤️                               

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, nannab said:

I had to run out tonight for that extra MM my son just informed me that Boston PD called and the protesters are coming to Quincy

tomorrow.  We are about a short block and a half from the center.  He also asked if this is what it was like in the 60's I said pretty much.

Except for the fact that people have been stuck in the house for two months because of the covid  and in addition millions

of people are out of work or lost their jobs completely. They all got ordered in and issued riot gear.  All I can do is pray that better

days are coming.  ❤️                               

@nannab  I pray for better days too...  I live out in the country in Indiana but work in Cincinnati and Indy isn't far either... crazy times. Been fortunate to keep working but I work in aerospace so when plane don't fly it gets really slow here with the exception of military parts.

:praying: for everyone's safety.

17 hours ago, nannab said:

the protesters are coming to Quincy tomorrow.

4 hours ago, cutter73 said:

:praying: for everyone's safety.

Thanks Nannab - And Keep Us Posted From The Hometown Of John Adams ! ;) 

• Like 1

LINK

British newspaper: Iraq formed its negotiating delegation with Washington and Al-Kazemi divided it into three categories

1591060274_photo-1239.jpg

2nd June, 2020

A British newspaper revealed today, Tuesday, that the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, has chosen his negotiating team to discuss several issues within the forthcoming strategic dialogue with Washington scheduled in mid-June

The British newspaper, Daily Express, said, "Al-Kazemi has chosen a negotiating team to discuss issues within a strategic dialogue that will be held this June with the United States

She added, "The talks will not take place at the level of foreign ministers," noting that "the negotiating teams were divided into three categories, a political negotiating team, a military negotiating team, and an economic negotiating team

The British newspaper indicated, "These discussions were agreed upon by the administration of former Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi in late 2019," noting that "foreign policy for Iraq and the United States depends on the former's relationship with Iran

For its part, the American Wall Street Journal reported, "The talks are an attempt to achieve a balance between the two competing powers and to keep Iraq from becoming a battleground between them

And she explained that "the United States and Iran have merged together behind an Iraqi politician who both see as a necessary person to prevent further chaos in his country

The newspaper stressed that "the prime minister has already taken good initiatives towards the demonstrators

She noted that "despite the decline in the popular protests that forced his predecessor to resign, the popular anger is still burning and strong

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 1

LINK

Washington announces the participation of Kurdistan in the Iraqi-American dialogue

1591072770_efe6d2ed-3ba2-466d-bcf5-b183c16270bf.jpg

2nd June, 2020

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masroor Barzani, received today, Tuesday, American Ambassador to Iraq Matthew Toller

The meeting, which was attended by the American Consul General in Erbil, Stephen Wagan, discussed the latest developments in the situation in Iraq and the region, and ways to strengthen relations between the Kurdistan region and the United States

The American ambassador to Iraq pointed out the importance of the strategic dialogue between the United States and Iraq, which is scheduled to start this month, stressing that the Kurdistan region will participate in it and will be part of it

Ambassador Toller said, according to the statement: "We are doing everything we can to help Iraq and the Kurdistan region, especially in overcoming the current difficult economic situation as a result of the consequences of the Corona virus

This, and the Prime Minister stressed the importance of the Kurdistan Region's participation in the planned strategic dialogue between the United States and Iraq, and stressed the need for its results to be in the public interest of all of Iraq’s components

############

LINK

Find out about the parliament session's agenda for tomorrow

1591079973_2_5.jpg

2nd June, 2020

Today, Tuesday, the Presidency of the Council of Representatives held a meeting of the parliamentary blocs and committees to discuss the paragraphs that must be included in the agenda for tomorrow’s Wednesday’s session, the continuation of the sessions, and the activation of the work of the parliamentary committees, with care to follow all health and preventive measures and guidelines.

In a statement received by Gilgamesh Press, Speaker of Parliament Mohamed Al-Halbousi, First Deputy Hassan called on the deputies from the various parliamentary blocs to “express their high and national eagerness by attending regular sessions and being present in parliamentary committees in line with the current financial, economic and security challenges, And taking decisions, and issuing laws required by the current stage of the country."

The Presidency of the House of Representatives stressed that "the legislative authority must take its active role in facing financial, economic and security conditions, and send realistic reassurance messages to the people and public opinion, and that its absence in the midst of everything that is happening is absolutely incorrect."

The Presidency of the House of Representatives agreed with the heads of the parliamentary blocs and committees present to "hold a session of the House of Representatives tomorrow, Wednesday, at one o'clock in the afternoon, and its agenda will include the following: a draft of the domestic and foreign borrowing law to finance the fiscal deficit for the year 2020, and discuss the report of the Parliamentary Crisis Committee regarding the Corona pandemic, Discussing the report of the Finance Committee and its proposals on the financial crisis, and following up the implementation of the grant for poor families."

############

The House of Representatives agrees to continue to hold sessions and issue laws  
LINK

LINK

The heads of the blocks of the Iraqi parliament meet to organize the sessions and two files dominate the atmosphere

%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%B5%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%8A.jpeg

2nd June, 2020

The heads of the blocs in the Iraqi parliament will hold a meeting today, Tuesday, regarding the organization of the agenda of the upcoming sessions

Vian Sabri, head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party bloc, told Shafaq News, Today, the heads of the parliamentary blocs will meet to take a decision to resume the parliament’s sessions. In light of the results of this meeting, the fate of tomorrow’s session will be decided

She added, "We want to hold the meeting to complete some of the bills , including a bill of internal and external borrowing and also vote on the rest of the government cabin

And the Iraqi parliament had announced that it would resume its regular sessions on Wednesday

For his part, Parliament Speaker Hoshyar Qirdagh told Shafaq News that Wednesday’s session of the House of Representatives is devoid of voting for the remaining cabinet ministerial cabinet of Al-Kazemi’s government

[/size]

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

LINK

Parliament discusses a borrowing bill to finance the fiscal deficit at tomorrow's session

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%

16:53 - 02/06/2020

The House of Representatives announced, on Tuesday, that it will discuss the borrowing bill to finance the fiscal deficit at tomorrow's session.

The media department of the parliament said in a statement received / information / that "the agenda of the parliament session tomorrow, Wednesday, will include a draft of the domestic and foreign borrowing law to finance the fiscal deficit for the year 2020".

She added, "The session will also witness" discussion of the report of the Parliamentary Crisis Committee regarding the Corona pandemic, discussion of the report of the Finance Committee and its proposals on the financial crisis, and follow-up on the implementation of the grant for poor families. "

And the Presidency of the House of Representatives announced, earlier today, Tuesday, the agreement with the heads of the blocs and committees to continue holding sessions and issuing laws, stressing that the agenda for tomorrow's session includes a draft of the domestic and external borrowing law.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

LINK

The Kiki: Parliament may vote tomorrow on the vacant ministries

image.jpeg.71ebb13bb01a330ae27a0a673d19069c.jpeg

2nd June, 2020

MP in the House of Representatives, Bashar Al-Kiki, said on Tuesday that the parliament will vote during its scheduled session tomorrow to complete the vacant ministries in the government cabinet of its President, Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

And Kiki said, "All possibilities are presented during tomorrow's session, as it is possible to vote on granting confidence to complete the cabinet in the event that the leaders of the blocs agree."

He stressed, "Parliament is ready to resume its sessions and pass a number of important bills, despite the difficult health conditions."

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 3

LINK

The Iraqi parliament announced the infection of a number of its members with the Corona virus

thumb_241368_700_400_0_0_exact.jpg

2nd June, 2020

The Parliamentary Crisis Cell revealed, on Tuesday, that a number of members of Parliament were infected with Corona virus, stressing that Parliament will take measures to prevent the virus before tomorrow's session

There are infections of the Corona virus among a number of members of the House of Representatives, their families and their protection personnel, and some of them are in contact with people infected with the virus, member of the cell Abbas Alewi told Shafaq News

He added that "infecting members of parliament or the official is a natural thing, because the virus does not exclude anyone and does not distinguish between the official and the citizen

Aliwi said, "The House of Representatives will take preventive and health safety measures before a session tomorrow, Wednesday

• Upvote 2

The candle light vigil went perfect here and the boys said that the people thanked the the officers! 

They all marched back over the bridge back to Boston and he was home by 9:00 pm.  I am glad that

the people remembered why and who it was about.  May Mr. George Floyd Rest in peace. :praying:

Thank you Thugs.  :)

Edited by nannab
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1