Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOPIUM FANS ONLY!!!

KristiD

26 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

Talabani and the kurds are going to Baghdad

Are They Taking The ‘Baghdad Or Bust’ RV Tour Bus ? :o 

wheels rolling GIF

That Baby Will Hold A Whole Herd Of Kurds ...

And Still Have Room To Pick Up Groupie’s ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7

10 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Soon .. a Kurdish delegation visits Baghdad

4UEJxyzlsHPTh8JeJXbym7H7uYmQTrRkdbxeTE3j

10th June, 2020

The office of the Vice-President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Qubad Talabani, revealed, on Wednesday, the visit of the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government to the capital Baghdad to discuss tackling the outstanding problems with the federal government.

Samir Hawrami, a spokesman for the office, said, according to Kurdish media, that "the dialogues with the federal government will continue and the negotiating delegation to the Kurdistan Regional Government will visit the capital Baghdad soon to resume dialogues with the federal government."

He added, "The negotiating delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government held a round of dialogues with the previous government, and the delegation will go to Baghdad to complete the dialogues with the new government, stressing that there is a good intention to agree on both sides."

This was the negotiating delegation for the Kurdistan Regional Government headed by Qubad Talabani had held a series of dialogues with the previous government on financial files and oil imports, and the two sides reached several recommendations and important points that it is hoped will lead to a final agreement on the outstanding files.

12 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

saw an article that Talabani and the kurds are going to Baghdad

to hopefully complete the talks.....

:o 

:soon: 

LINK

Soon .. a Kurdish delegation visits Baghdad

4UEJxyzlsHPTh8JeJXbym7H7uYmQTrRkdbxeTE3j

10th June, 2020

The office of the Vice-President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Qubad Talabani, revealed, on Wednesday, the visit of the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government to the capital Baghdad to discuss tackling the outstanding problems with the federal government.

Samir Hawrami, a spokesman for the office, said, according to Kurdish media, that "the dialogues with the federal government will continue and the negotiating delegation to the Kurdistan Regional Government will visit the capital Baghdad soon to resume dialogues with the federal government."

He added, "The negotiating delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government held a round of dialogues with the previous government, and the delegation will go to Baghdad to complete the dialogues with the new government, stressing that there is a good intention to agree on both sides."

This was the negotiating delegation for the Kurdistan Regional Government headed by Qubad Talabani had held a series of dialogues with the previous government on financial files and oil imports, and the two sides reached several recommendations and important points that it is hoped will lead to a final agreement on the outstanding files.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

10 hours ago, Carrello said:

Mr. Al-Kazemi: Restoring consideration to Mr. Sinan al-Shabibi

Wednesday 10 June 2020

I do not know Mr. Sinan al-Shabibi and I have never met him, but I have heard like the rest of the citizens that he is excluded from the central bank because he refused to obey the orders of corrupt heads and implement what they ask of him and accused him of false accusations, and this corrupt elements have vandalized him by the vile methods to topple the national and clean elements and the man is known on a global level

Mrs. Magda Al-Tamimi made a statement in an interview during Al Sharqiya TV channel in the past days that the currency auction takes advantage of one-fourth of the corrupt in the Central Bank, so what is required is to take Mrs. Al-Tamimi's claim seriously, open an extensive investigation in this regard, restore consideration to Mr. Sinan Al-Shabibi and return him to his position as governor of the Central Bank and benefit From his experience and sincerity 
(this is a brief summary from the free encyclopedia)

Sinan Muhammad Raza al-Shabibi “Sinan al-Shabibi” was born (July 1, 1941, Baghdad) economist and governor of the Central Bank of Iraq from September 2003 to October 2012. It is the first governor of the Central Bank after the occupation of Iraq by the coalition forces.

Growing up and educating al-Shabibi was born in Baghdad on July 1, 1941, and his father, Muhammad Reza al-Shabibi, is a prominent Iraqi poet, thinker, and politician. Al-Shabibi attended the College of Economics and Political Science at the University of Baghdad and graduated in 1966 with a Bachelor's degree in Economics, and also obtained a diploma in Graduate Studies in Development and Economics, Masters degree in Economics from the University of Manchester in Manchester, United Kingdom (1970-1971) . He also obtained a PhD in Economics from the University of Bristol in Bristol, UK in 1975.

Beginning of his career
from May 1975 until March 1977, Sinan al-Shabibi was head of the Import and Marketing Department at the Iraqi Oil Ministry, and from April 1977 until December 1980, al-Shabibi was head of the Planning and Coordination Department of the Iraqi Ministry of Planning.

After the Iraq-Iran war erupted, al-Shabibi moved to Geneva, Switzerland, where he stayed from December 1980 to October 2001 and worked as an economist at the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq

Since assuming the position of Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, he introduced modern accounting systems and payment systems for the financial institution, replaced manual printers and computers with modern computer systems, and accounting tools as currency auctions, and replaced the pre-2003 currency with the new currency between October 2003 and January 2004. He also involved the Central Bank of Iraq in the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, in addition to the Paris Club negotiations, where 19 countries agreed to exempt Iraq from 80% of pre-2003 debt to help Iraq recover from the US-led post-war phase 2003.

Despite local and regional instability in the region, Al-Shabibi managed to maintain the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the US dollar at 1190 dinars per 1 US dollar (while the exchange rate was 2214 dinars per 1 dollar in 2002), and reduced the inflation rate (from 64% in 2006, to 5.2% in 2012), and doubled the gold reserves to 32 tons, and remained a strong advocate for the independence of the Central Bank. His use of these policies and high oil revenues helped raise foreign exchange reserves to nearly $ 67 billion (in September 2)) over December 2002 $ 2.7 billion 2012)

We hope that the right man will be in the right place.

https://kitabat.com/2020/06/10/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%B3%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7/

--

1 hour ago, lmb4321 said:

Let's Go 6ly...Thanks....saw another article...

What About This One Posted By Ms Carrello That’s Been Completely ‘Blowing Up’ In The News Section ! :o 

Not Too Shabbi ...

Especially If U Like Ur ‘Hopium’ With A Slice Of Nostalgia ...

Mr. Al-Kazemi: Restoring consideration to Mr. Sinan al-Shabibi

Wednesday 10 June 2020

I do not know Mr. Sinan al-Shabibi and I have never met him, but I have heard like the rest of the citizens that he is excluded from the central bank because he refused to obey the orders of corrupt heads and implement what they ask of him and accused him of false accusations, and this corrupt elements have vandalized him by the vile methods to topple the national and clean elements and the man is known on a global level 

Mrs. Magda Al-Tamimi made a statement in an interview during Al Sharqiya TV channel in the past days that the currency auction takes advantage of one-fourth of the corrupt in the Central Bank, so what is required is to take Mrs. Al-Tamimi's claim seriously, open an extensive investigation in this regard, restore consideration to Mr. Sinan Al-Shabibi and return him to his position as governor of the Central Bank and benefit From his experience and sincerity 

(this is a brief summary from the free encyclopedia)

Sinan Muhammad Raza al-Shabibi “Sinan al-Shabibi” was born (July 1, 1941, Baghdad) economist and governor of the Central Bank of Iraq from September 2003 to October 2012. It is the first governor of the Central Bank after the occupation of Iraq by the coalition forces.

Growing up and educating al-Shabibi was born in Baghdad on July 1, 1941, and his father, Muhammad Reza al-Shabibi, is a prominent Iraqi poet, thinker, and politician. Al-Shabibi attended the College of Economics and Political Science at the University of Baghdad and graduated in 1966 with a Bachelor's degree in Economics, and also obtained a diploma in Graduate Studies in Development and Economics, Masters degree in Economics from the University of Manchester in Manchester, United Kingdom (1970-1971) . He also obtained a PhD in Economics from the University of Bristol in Bristol, UK in 1975.

Beginning of his career
from May 1975 until March 1977, Sinan al-Shabibi was head of the Import and Marketing Department at the Iraqi Oil Ministry, and from April 1977 until December 1980, al-Shabibi was head of the Planning and Coordination Department of the Iraqi Ministry of Planning.

After the Iraq-Iran war erupted, al-Shabibi moved to Geneva, Switzerland, where he stayed from December 1980 to October 2001 and worked as an economist at the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq

Since assuming the position of Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, he introduced modern accounting systems and payment systems for the financial institution, replaced manual printers and computers with modern computer systems, and accounting tools as currency auctions, and replaced the pre-2003 currency with the new currency between October 2003 and January 2004. He also involved the Central Bank of Iraq in the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, in addition to the Paris Club negotiations, where 19 countries agreed to exempt Iraq from 80% of pre-2003 debt to help Iraq recover from the US-led post-war phase 2003.

Despite local and regional instability in the region, Al-Shabibi managed to maintain the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the US dollar at 1190 dinars per 1 US dollar (while the exchange rate was 2214 dinars per 1 dollar in 2002), and reduced the inflation rate (from 64% in 2006, to 5.2% in 2012), and doubled the gold reserves to 32 tons, and remained a strong advocate for the independence of the Central Bank. His use of these policies and high oil revenues helped raise foreign exchange reserves to nearly $ 67 billion (in September 2)) over December 2002 $ 2.7 billion 2012)

We hope that the right man will be in the right place.

https://kitabat.com/2020/06/10/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%B3%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7/

--

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7

12 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Mrs. Magda Al-Tamimi made a statement in an interview during Al Sharqiya TV channel in the past days that the currency auction takes advantage of one-fourth of the corrupt in the Central Bank, so what is required is to take Mrs. Al-Tamimi's claim seriously, open an extensive investigation in this regard, restore consideration to Mr. Sinan Al-Shabibi and return him to his position as governor of the Central Bank and benefit From his experience and sincerity 

Well dang!  As much as I like Shabibi, if they want to bring him back, looks like it will take some time and that would put the kabash on the RV for this weekend - or probably anytime soon.  I believe this woman is just one of the Ministers of Parliament, and it may only be just her opinion.  Shabibi was a good CBI Governor, but he's like 80 years old now with bad health (remember when he almost died?) so I really don't even know if he'd be willing to do it again.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, KristiD said:

Well dang!  As much as I like Shabibi, if they want to bring him back, looks like it will take some time and that would put the kabash on the RV for this weekend - or probably anytime soon.  I believe this woman is just one of the Ministers of Parliament, and it may only be just her opinion.  Shabibi was a good CBI Governor, but he's like 80 years old now with bad health (remember when he almost died?) so I really don't even know if he'd be willing to do it again.

I dont know told this weekend, that isnt happening! As bad as I would like to see that! I think we will be lucky, if before the end of the year! Maybe 2021!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

I dont know told this weekend, that isnt happening! As bad as I would like to see that! I think we will be lucky, if before the end of the year! Maybe 2021!

With all due respect, this is the hopium thread:  HOPIUM FANS ONLY!!!

And I specifically asked when I started this thread that....  

WARNING!!!  If you don't like reading speculation about why the RV may be imminent, please just skip this post!!!  That way you won't have to get upset and you also won't rain on the parade of those of us who like to partake of hopium.  

So thanks for understanding!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

On 6/10/2020 at 12:25 AM, DinarThug said:

Are They Taking The ‘Baghdad Or Bust’ RV Tour Bus ? :o 

wheels rolling GIF

That Baby Will Hold A Whole Herd Of Kurds ...

And Still Have Room To Pick Up Groupie’s ...

6 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Next week .. A high-ranking Kurdish delegation headed by Talabani visits Baghdad

1591838511_81162020_13352020_53413352020_000.jpg

11th June 2020

The office of the Deputy President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Qubad Talabani, announced today, Thursday, that a high-level Kurdish delegation will head to the capital, Baghdad, next week

"The delegation will be headed by Talabani and will go to Baghdad next week, in order to resume dialogues with the federal government on the outstanding problems between the two sides," said spokesman for the office, Samir Hawrami, according to Kurdish media

He added, "The negotiating delegation held several rounds of dialogue with the previous government, and will go to Baghdad to complete the dialogues with the new government," stressing "there is a good intention to agree on both sides

It is noteworthy that the Kurdish delegation visited the capital Baghdad several times, and the agreement was agreed in principle between the region and the center on several files, including the delivery of the region's oil, oil imports and salaries of Kurdistan employees

Load Up The Groupies And The ‘Hopium’ RV Tour Bus - Let’s Bro ! :o 

LINK

Next week .. A high-ranking Kurdish delegation headed by Talabani visits Baghdad

1591838511_81162020_13352020_53413352020_000.jpg

11th June 2020

The office of the Deputy President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Qubad Talabani, announced today, Thursday, that a high-level Kurdish delegation will head to the capital, Baghdad, next week

"The delegation will be headed by Talabani and will go to Baghdad next week, in order to resume dialogues with the federal government on the outstanding problems between the two sides," said spokesman for the office, Samir Hawrami, according to Kurdish media

He added, "The negotiating delegation held several rounds of dialogue with the previous government, and will go to Baghdad to complete the dialogues with the new government," stressing "there is a good intention to agree on both sides

It is noteworthy that the Kurdish delegation visited the capital Baghdad several times, and the agreement was agreed in principle between the region and the center on several files, including the delivery of the region's oil, oil imports and salaries of Kurdistan employees

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, KristiD said:

I believe this woman is just one of the Ministers of Parliament, and it may only be just her opinion. 
Shabibi was a good CBI Governor, but he's like 80 years old now with bad health (remember when he almost died?) so I really don't even know if he'd be willing to do it again.

image.jpeg.966ac142509dcf0bd80fb5f81ee946b8.jpeg

Mrs Magda Al-Tamimi Is A Very Influential Member Of The Powerful Finance Committee ! ;) 

She’s Been The One Spearheading And Uncovering All Of The Corruption Lately - And She Took A Very Strong And Outspoken Stand Against Some Of The Recent Talk About Devaluing The Dinar ! B) 

She’s On The Record Stating That She’s Completely Against Anything That Weakens The Buying Power Of The Average Citizen (Hence Meaning She’s In Favor Of Strengthening It) - And (In CNN’s Opinion) Would Most Certainly Be At Or Near The Top Of The Short List For The Next CBI Governor ! :o 

She’s A Perfect Compliment In The New PM’s Effort To Clean Things Up - And Perhaps Shabbi (If He’s Physically Up To It) Could Be Brought On As An Advisor Or As The CBI Deputy Governor To Bring Along His Experience And Credibility ! :cheesehead: 

Oh, And One More Thing - Davis Thinks That She’s Really Hot ...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, KristiD said:

No worries Shabibi will NOT be coming back as the CBI Governor..he is long passed that job and he’s not an idiot!! So yes we still have a chance for the RV this weekend!!!  Unless they postpone the ISX again then another delay, it just sure seems these two items may come out together!

• Thanks 2