Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
KristiD

HOPIUM FANS ONLY!!!

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, King Bean said:

 

   My dachshund, Elliott, knows we have IQD and has been doing this a lot lately.

                            Coincidence?  Hmmmmm….I think NOT. :twothumbs:

Crusoe the Dachshund on Twitter: "Is this a good smile ...

 


That’s one adorable doggie!! Daschunds are scent hounds, right? Maybe he smells the money coming! 💰 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Well, both of my palms have been driving me crazy the last two days. Constant itching, which is suppose to be a sign money is coming my way. 

 

With me, mmmmm, can’t print it. 😝 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Well, both of my palms have been driving me crazy the last two days. Constant itching, which is suppose to be a sign money is coming my way. 


And also, I got pooped on by a bird!
This is it!! 💰💰💰💰

:undocumented:

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Well, both of my palms have been driving me crazy the last two days. Constant itching, which is suppose to be a sign money is coming my way. 

 

 

Or could it just mean that you have been a good boy during the corona crisis, and have over washed your hands?  Maybe they have just dried out and need some lotion!   

 

NAW! I like the "money is coming" belief better!  :moneybag:  

 

COME ON RV!!!  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:


And also, I got pooped on by a bird!
This is it!! 💰💰💰💰

:undocumented:

I get crapped on daily at work. Does that count as good luck? ;)

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GregHi said:

I get crapped on daily at work. Does that count as good luck? ;)


I say YES!  We should take a poll here and add up all our collective good omens 🥳

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

 

 

Or could it just mean that you have been a good boy during the corona crisis, and have over washed your hands?  Maybe they have just dried out and need some lotion!   

 

NAW! I like the "money is coming" belief better!  :moneybag:  

 

COME ON RV!!!  

 

I am leaning on "money is coming". 

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GregHi said:

I get crapped on daily at work. Does that count as good luck? ;)


Ok - Knock All This ‘Crap’ Off ! :o 

 

 

I’ve Got Some More Hopium To Post From Delta ...

 

:D  :D  :D 


 

14 hours ago, DinarThug said:

I DID REPORT TO YOU FAMILY LAST WEEK THAT CBI IS COMING OUT WITH NEW RATE....WE ARE FASTER THAN ARTICLE.........000043medium_gif              DELTA

 

 FROM IRAQI TV....

 

"Trends towards changing the policy of the dollar and the exchange rate"

 

 DELTA

  • Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

And BOOM - Here It Is ! :o 

Somebody Light A Celebratory ‘Spliff’ And Wake Up The Hammock Boy ...  :D  :D  :D 

After Coming Under Heavy Criticism ... The Central Bank Stops The Currency Auction

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9

 

4th June, 2020


An informed source confirmed that the Central Bank of Iraq management has finally decided to stop the auction of foreign currencies after the Iraqi economy was subjected to severe setbacks due to the Corona pandemic and the drop in oil prices to record levels, and the Central Bank followed a failed monetary policy.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said to Al-Mustaqila that the central bank governor has been subjected to great pressure in the past few days by many political blocs, the media and economists because of his unjustified insistence to proceed with the foreign currency auction window despite all the losses and risks incurred by the economy Iraqi.

The data published on the website of the Central Bank indicates that the last date for which a currency auction was held was on Thursday, 21/5/2020, when more than $ 180 million was purchased with the participation of more than 30 banks at the auction.

Below is the link for the results of the foreign currency sale window https://cbi.iq/currency_auction/all

 

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9

 

15 hours ago, DinarThug said:

 

 

LINK

After Coming Under Heavy Criticism ... The Central Bank Stops The Currency Auction

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9

 

4th June, 2020


An informed source confirmed that the Central Bank of Iraq management has finally decided to stop the auction of foreign currencies after the Iraqi economy was subjected to severe setbacks due to the Corona pandemic and the drop in oil prices to record levels, and the Central Bank followed a failed monetary policy.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said to Al-Mustaqila that the central bank governor has been subjected to great pressure in the past few days by many political blocs, the media and economists because of his unjustified insistence to proceed with the foreign currency auction window despite all the losses and risks incurred by the economy Iraqi.

The data published on the website of the Central Bank indicates that the last date for which a currency auction was held was on Thursday, 21/5/2020, when more than $ 180 million was purchased with the participation of more than 30 banks at the auction.

Below is the link for the results of the foreign currency sale window https://cbi.iq/currency_auction/all

 

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks for posting it twice Thugs. I’m a slow reader.  😀


It Was Issued By The Ministry Of Redundancy Ministry ! :o 

 

image.jpeg.87bbefca53bcfafbae1acb55b041e187.jpeg

 

:D  :D  :D 

  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Pitcher said:

 

With me, mmmmm, can’t print it. 😝 

Awwwhhh, come on Pitcher!!! Can we guess!!??? Itchy _  _ _ _ _.

Let's play hang man!! How many letters is it!!! LOL. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got shat on 3 times over the last two weeks by birds which has never happened before so I hope the old wife's tale comes true.🤞

  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DinarThug said:

 

 

LINK

After Coming Under Heavy Criticism ... The Central Bank Stops The Currency Auction

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9

 

4th June, 2020


An informed source confirmed that the Central Bank of Iraq management has finally decided to stop the auction of foreign currencies after the Iraqi economy was subjected to severe setbacks due to the Corona pandemic and the drop in oil prices to record levels, and the Central Bank followed a failed monetary policy.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said to Al-Mustaqila that the central bank governor has been subjected to great pressure in the past few days by many political blocs, the media and economists because of his unjustified insistence to proceed with the foreign currency auction window despite all the losses and risks incurred by the economy Iraqi.

The data published on the website of the Central Bank indicates that the last date for which a currency auction was held was on Thursday, 21/5/2020, when more than $ 180 million was purchased with the participation of more than 30 banks at the auction.

Below is the link for the results of the foreign currency sale window https://cbi.iq/currency_auction/all

 

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9

 


Hot damn!!

 Thanks Thug!!!

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DinarThug said:

 

 

LINK

After Coming Under Heavy Criticism ... The Central Bank Stops The Currency Auction

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9

 

4th June, 2020


An informed source confirmed that the Central Bank of Iraq management has finally decided to stop the auction of foreign currencies after the Iraqi economy was subjected to severe setbacks due to the Corona pandemic and the drop in oil prices to record levels, and the Central Bank followed a failed monetary policy.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said to Al-Mustaqila that the central bank governor has been subjected to great pressure in the past few days by many political blocs, the media and economists because of his unjustified insistence to proceed with the foreign currency auction window despite all the losses and risks incurred by the economy Iraqi.

The data published on the website of the Central Bank indicates that the last date for which a currency auction was held was on Thursday, 21/5/2020, when more than $ 180 million was purchased with the participation of more than 30 banks at the auction.

Below is the link for the results of the foreign currency sale window https://cbi.iq/currency_auction/all

 

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9

 

Do we have any other articles or an article from the CBI proving this? Man I hope it’s true.. This is something I have heard for a decade that needs to happen right before the rate change..

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might be wrong, I know there are people with better memories than me! I don’t recall in 11 years of scuttle butt coming out of Iraq like this! I have went down and re iced the champagne 🍾! I bought a 100 lbs of ice! 🤠

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

In the documents, the Central Bank proposes to transfer the currency auction to the Ministry of Finance

In the documents, the Central Bank proposes to transfer the currency auction to the Ministry of Finance
 
 
4/6/2020 13:26:37
 
 
The Central Bank of Iraq renewed its proposal that the Finance Ministry take over the sale of the dollar to the market directly for exchange in Iraqi dinars to cover budget expenditures without the central bank’s mediation.
 
The Central Bank attributed its proposal in its letter to the three presidencies, {Euphrates News Agency} obtained a copy of it until it “devotes itself to carrying out its tasks, which are numerous and important for financial stability and economic stimulus, and in order to get the bank out of the confusion that this issue causes.”

It is said that suspicions of corruption are continuously raised on the auction sale of the currency of the Central Bank of Iraq, most recently its support system" rel="">support for Arhab.

9407be1bd4c5f4d01dd9b1a971290160.jpg        40d91fc632f712a7132d439f390087b3.jpg

 

3 hours ago, GregHi said:

Do we have any other articles or an article from the CBI proving this? Man I hope it’s true.. This is something I have heard for a decade that needs to happen right before the rate change..


This Is One Of The Three CBI Articles That I Posted In The News Section Right Before Posting The Article That Ur Commenting On ! ;) 
 

:D  :D  :D 

 

 

 

LINK

In the documents, the Central Bank proposes to transfer the currency auction to the Ministry of Finance

In the documents, the Central Bank proposes to transfer the currency auction to the Ministry of Finance
 
 
4/6/2020 13:26:37
 
 
The Central Bank of Iraq renewed its proposal that the Finance Ministry take over the sale of the dollar to the market directly for exchange in Iraqi dinars to cover budget expenditures without the central bank’s mediation.
 
The Central Bank attributed its proposal in its letter to the three presidencies, {Euphrates News Agency} obtained a copy of it until it “devotes itself to carrying out its tasks, which are numerous and important for financial stability and economic stimulus, and in order to get the bank out of the confusion that this issue causes.”

It is said that suspicions of corruption are continuously raised on the auction sale of the currency of the Central Bank of Iraq, most recently its support system" rel="">support for Arhab.

9407be1bd4c5f4d01dd9b1a971290160.jpg        40d91fc632f712a7132d439f390087b3.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, siberian_shaddow said:

Well either this is it, or some damn birds are going to die real Soon.

Screenshot_20200604-113747_Chrome~2.jpg

 

YOUR GOING TO BE RICH!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:


Forget that, just buy a new car! 😁💰🥳

 

If it RVs i will buy 2 cars one the birds 🦅 🦅 🦅 

Edited by siberian_shaddow
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.