Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Thief said:

 

This will be the starting point when they move their currency to a 'more flexible exchange rate' 

 

And they will have 500 billion dollars more to back that up. 

//

  •  

Al-Tamimi: Iraq can request assistance to recover $ 500 billion in smuggled money

 

Baghdad / Obelisk: Legal expert Ali al-Tamimi confirmed, on Wednesday, January 29, 2020, that the Administrative and Financial Anti-Corruption Agreement of 2005, which Iraq joined in 2007, allows the country to request assistance in recovering the smuggled money estimated at $ 500 billion

//

👍👍😎

I would have to agree. They need to pull in as much as possible while not hurting the average citizen and then move it up. This will intern decrease the value of the dollar, thus drawing any remaining USD off the street. 

  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WARNING!!!  If you don't like reading speculation about why the RV may be imminent, please just skip this post!!!  That way you won't have to get upset and you also won't rain on the parade of those o

In 2016 when Trump won, I felt for those who were shocked and devastated even though I rejoiced.  Will have no sympathy for them this time.

From Delta - Translating Comments On Iraqi Social Media ...               THESE ARE MESSAGES FROM IRAQI SOCIAL MEDIA TO THE NEW CBI GOV..........   "We hope tha

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Haha, you can sleep with my pit bull.  He always sleeps under the bed.  


Wtf - How Do U Ever Get To Sleep With All Of That Rap Music ? :o 
 

image.jpeg.cfef759c2580f222c53e89715376781b.jpeg

 

And It’s Probably Even Worse When He’s Trying To Count Sheep In Spanish - Uno, Dos ...
 

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s funny Thugs.  Whatever you do don’t come during bath time.  

 

Butch gets real ornery if you mess with his shower.  

 

5AB98CCD-0812-4486-8DF7-33397AB0927D.gif.46fa1ebbd29cecd2a982d0b030f2ff33.gif

 

 

Apologies to KristiD for ruining your Thread with stupid stuff.  Hopefully some of you get as much fun with Thugs type of humor as I do.  I need a good laugh after the last few months.  

  • Like 4
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thug - Here is how get to sleep and wait till I get that Dinar!!!  

 

Old vid but still pretty good stuff.  

 

Damn, Chuck let’s go to Romania.  

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Apologies to KristiD for ruining your Thread with stupid stuff.


What Did U Expect - We Haven’t Had A New Thread In The Rumor Section For Over A Week ! :o 

 

 

Of Course A DV Riot Was Gonna Break Out ...
 

image.gif.d1c4719fbc5c83403ef80c747cb6d501.gif
 

:D  :D  :D 

  • Haha 8
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Pitcher said:

 

Old vid but still pretty good stuff.  

 

Damn, Chuck let’s go to Romania.  

 

That is what I am talking about. I want to set both the indoor and outdoor record.  :lol:

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, KristiD said:

And I do find it a bit strange that Iraq has shut them both down quite a few times in the last couple of months.  Of course we have had the coronavirus during that time, but still, it may not be just a coincidence that it occurred when oil prices tanked and put Iraq's budget seriously deep into the red every month.  Personally, I wonder if Iraq had tried to do the RV one or more times during the last two months, but just couldn't get it


Great post KristiD!!
This part in particular got me thinking, the ‘rona is worldwide but I don’t know of any other countries that have closed their financial markets down because of it... I’ve been suspicious lately of Iraq’s corona virus excuses for some of the things they’ve been doing. I think (hope!) you’re thoughts are right on this! 
Many thanks for the hopium!!   :undocumented:

  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:


Great post KristiD!!
This part in particular got me thinking, the ‘rona is worldwide but I don’t know of any other countries that have closed their financial markets down because of it... I’ve been suspicious lately of Iraq’s corona virus excuses for some of the things they’ve been doing. I think (hope!) you’re thoughts are right on this! 
Many thanks for the hopium!!   :undocumented:

Agree 100 % and I (hope) right along with you !!!

Thanks KristiD , everyone can use a lil Hopium !!!

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been hoping for 11 years now! This will be our luck! Having  a million dollars, no where to go, now all of stores have been looted and icing on our cake a good ole pandemic to boot! Brake a leg! 🤠JMHO 

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Pitcher said:

 

I’m just curious what you might think the New rate will be.  From many of the articles I read this weekend it appears they need to do something soon and that Al-Kazemi has the authority to push the green light.  What will be the lowest rate that would get people to cash in without setting off an inflation bomb.  Adam has stated in the past that they might come in at .10 and go upward from there. ( float).

 

I know we are all hoping for a minimum of 1-1 or maybe a little higher but to be honest with all the Political unrest, CV, Oil under 40, Corruption, Pressure on Kazemi to not prosecute people abusing the auctions, and the mere fact that Iraq is flat broke, I’m thinking Adam’s .10 sounds about right.  

 

Since I really respect Breitling, and he thinks Iraq should Rv, at least $.53 as a minimum, I'm really hoping for that.  I would be over the moon if it was a buck.  But both of those are really huge returns ( over 60 times (6,000%) and 117 times (11,700%), respectively, and my mind has trouble fathoming that such a big increase is possible.  But then again what do I know...  On the other hand, my conservative, logical brain thinks we'd be lucky to get $.10 which is a 11.7 times (1,170%) return and that seems much more doable to me. Really, I have no clue.  I figure I'll take pretty much whatever it is and cash in most or everything and invest in real property, precious metals and cryptos.  And I do agree that it would float up from wherever it comes in at.  Iraq wants to get back over $3 eventually but that will take time because they have to create and grow new and diverse industries in order to create a more stable economny that is not just based on only one industry (oil).

 

14 hours ago, Pitcher said:

That’s funny Thugs.  Whatever you do don’t come during bath time.  

 

Butch gets real ornery if you mess with his shower.  

 

5AB98CCD-0812-4486-8DF7-33397AB0927D.gif.46fa1ebbd29cecd2a982d0b030f2ff33.gif

 

 

Apologies to KristiD for ruining your Thread with stupid stuff.  Hopefully some of you get as much fun with Thugs type of humor as I do.  I need a good laugh after the last few months.  

 

No apologies necessary!  We all enjoy some good humor, especially now.

 

2 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:


Great post KristiD!!
This part in particular got me thinking, the ‘rona is worldwide but I don’t know of any other countries that have closed their financial markets down because of it... I’ve been suspicious lately of Iraq’s corona virus excuses for some of the things they’ve been doing. I think (hope!) you’re thoughts are right on this! 
Many thanks for the hopium!!   :undocumented:

 

You know, that's an excellent point!!  I hadn't thought about that.  So Covid doesn't really explain Iraq closing down the ISX and stopping the auctions so much in the last couple of months.  Interesting..... 

 

I think we've all be conned with the coronavirus.  I admit I was one of the first ones sounding the alarm about it.  I said, and I still believe, it is a bioweapon, but it's clear now that it's not the deadly threat it's been made out to be.  Russia, Denmark and Germany have recently released reports saying (and I paraphrase) Covid is a nothin' burger.  link  Even the CDC recently said the mortality rate is only .26% - and that's only counting the people who actually get infected with it.  A huge percentage of people's immune system is strong enough that they never come down with in the first place.  link  And recently Italy reported that 96% of Covid deaths were people with comorbidities (like diabetes, heart disease....) - and the average number of comorbidities was 3!  Even more shocking is that the average age of deceased people was 80. So pretty much 96% of Italy's Covid deaths were people who were about to die anyway.  link  And we know in the US they now attribute any death they possible can to coronavirus even when it clearly wasn't the cause.  And don't get me started on the states that mandated nursing homes take Covid patients which then killed a lot more people just so they could increase the death toll.  Those effing rat bas*@$#s!!!  Killing off the elderly and ruining our great economy just because they want to break Trump.  What a pity that the Democrat's stated ideology, which is noble, has been hijacked by socialists who want to end capitalism and take away our rights so they can rule over us in comfort while we are forced to live and work in collectives.  These democratic socialists leaders just want their positions of power and income and could care less about how many people are hurt and killed or how much the masses suffer.  It's just like Antifa - it's supposed to be Anti Fascists, but decades ago it was hijacked by the same socialists who want to take over the US.  link 1  link 2   I hope and pray for the US with all my heart and soul that people wake up to what's happening and that righteousness and justice prevail.  And I hope and pray for the RV too, because if the US falls to socialism, at least we'll have the wherewithal to get out of Dodge!

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I’ve been hoping for 11 years now! This will be our luck! Having  a million dollars, no where to go, now all of stores have been looted and icing on our cake a good ole pandemic to boot! Brake a leg! 🤠JMHO 


😆😆

And you can add to that, no inside banking allowed right now (at least in my state). That’s going to make trading in these dinars a bit more complicated 😆

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KristiD said:

And we know in the US they now attribute any death they possible can to coronavirus even when it clearly wasn't the cause. 


This is absolutely 100% true! 
One of my husband’s friends (a fellow Vietnam vet) lost his wife to cancer recently. She had been suffering for 2 years. She NEVER had coronavirus or any flulike or pneumonia symptoms. Her death certificate said cause of death was coronavirus. Her husband was livid. 

  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, KristiD said:

Since I really respect Breitling, and he thinks Iraq should Rv, at least $.53 as a minimum, I'm really hoping for that.  I would be over the moon if it was a buck.  But both of those are really huge returns ( over 60 times (6,000%) and 117 times (11,700%), respectively, and my mind has trouble fathoming that such a big increase is possible.  But then again what do I know...  On the other hand, my conservative, logical brain thinks we'd be lucky to get $.10 which is a 11.7 times (1,170%) return and that seems much more doable to me. Really, I have no clue.  I figure I'll take pretty much whatever it is and cash in most or everything and invest in real proper

 

 

Thank you you for your response.  I think you are right on, especially the “Really, I don’t have a clue.”  Many of us have studied, read all the articles, and listened to all the Guru nonsense and it really comes back to, I don’t know what’s going to happen!!!  I very much appreciate your thoughtful, and intelligent posts.  Hopium is good.  

 

Thanks for being cool about Thugs and I having some fun.  I think we are both a little jaded. 😂 😆 😝 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:


This is absolutely 100% true! 
One of my husband’s friends (a fellow Vietnam vet) lost his wife to cancer recently. She had been suffering for 2 years. She NEVER had coronavirus or any flulike or pneumonia symptoms. Her death certificate said cause of death was coronavirus. Her husband was livid. 

I would be too! Would have a little one on one with whoever filled out the death certificate...👍🇺🇸

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Since I am an incurable optimist  I can only say that the time is NOW!!! This very second infact

 

 Been stating that since 2004 when I first started this adventure/nightmare /bliss (hopefully)

 

Still believe in masses' willpower

 

 

 

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thugs and I having some fun.  I think we are both a little jaded. 😂 😆 😝


Wtf - A ‘Little’ Jaded ? :blink: 

 

 

Have U Seen My Latest Makeup Shade - I’m Totally ‘Jaded’ ! :o 


The Mask Smoking GIF

 

And Super Smokin’ Hot Too B-otches ...

 

:D  :D  :D 

 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

I very much appreciate your thoughtful, and intelligent posts.  Hopium is good.


Obviously That First Sentence Is Directed Towards KristiD And Would Never Apply To Me ! :o 

 

 

But Here’s A Little Hopium From Delta Who Monitors Iraqi Social Media ...

 

:D  :D  :D 

 

 

 

FROM SOCIAL MEDIA 20 HOURS AGO...... There's no currency auction

 

that's been cancelled by the cabinet's latest decision........ 

DELTA

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DinarThug said:


Obviously That First Sentence Is Directed Towards KristiD And Would Never Apply To Me ! :o 

 

 

But Here’s A Little Hopium From Delta Who Monitors Iraqi Social Media ...

 

:D  :D  :D 

 

 

 

FROM SOCIAL MEDIA 20 HOURS AGO...... There's no currency auction

 

that's been cancelled by the cabinet's latest decision........ 

DELTA

DT,  Let it be let it be true...👍👍😁😁🙏🙏

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, DinarThug said:
1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Thugs and I having some fun.  I think we are both a little jaded. 😂 😆 😝


Wtf - A ‘Little’ Jaded ? :blink: 

 

 

Well, I was going to use Crazy, or Cuckoo, but settled on Jaded so you could have some fun with it.  I got nothing so here is a little kitty playing Whack a Finger.  Cheers.  😂 😂 

 

 

4DD15DD4-3652-4328-9D68-786ECA57E60B.gif.0669680519fedba0e05664a0dc5ae79c.gif

 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:


This is absolutely 100% true! 
One of my husband’s friends (a fellow Vietnam vet) lost his wife to cancer recently. She had been suffering for 2 years. She NEVER had coronavirus or any flulike or pneumonia symptoms. Her death certificate said cause of death was coronavirus. Her husband was livid. 

HCR May I ask what state this was in? I sure hope the husband sues the state and let’s the President know exactly what they are doing, just more proof the coronavirus isn’t as deadly as they say. They are only trying to drive the numbers up to keep the lockdown going for as long as possible to hurt Trump. I bet the deaths are half of what is reported!!

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

HCR May I ask what state this was in? I sure hope the husband sues the state and let’s the President know exactly what they are doing, just more proof the coronavirus isn’t as deadly as they say. They are only trying to drive the numbers up to keep the lockdown going for as long as possible to hurt Trump. I bet the deaths are half of what is reported!!


This happened in Washington state. When the husband tried to complain, he was told the hospital was under strict orders to report all deaths as coronavirus. Needles to say, he was furious. I’m not sure if there’s anything he can do about it.. very sad. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.