Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOPIUM FANS ONLY!!!

KristiD

3 minutes ago, Shelley said:

How is your recovery going ?  I hope your feeling well 

It’s touch and go right now, I was doing all my therapy and then I think I may have a blood clott in my leg. I’m at dr office to find out. Hopefully it’s I was training it to much! Other than that I’m moving forward! Thank you for asking! 🤠 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

YIKES!  HOLY MOLY!  Could it be???????

Regarding Iraq RV, global reset, XRP, elections, and the virus:

I don't know if Charlie Ward is totally nuts or if he's right, but listen from 11:20 to 17:30.

I haven't even hear the whole video.  I just had to post it after hearing what I heard in that short time.

New video - came out a few hours ago.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

32 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I don't know if Charlie Ward is totally nuts or if he's right, but listen from 11:20 to 17:30.

I haven't even hear the whole video.  I just had to post it after hearing what I heard in that short time.

I've been listening to him talk about the reset for 3 months or so and I've never heard him mention Iraq before. Very interesting!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, stanleypower said:

I’ve seen Charlie awards name mentioned, I think by Pitcher regarding crypto’s. What kind of credibility does he have? Who is he???

He claims to have worked in an industry that is responsible for moving large amounts of physical money/gold etc to its new location. He claims that he used to follow Q until the info Q was releasing matched the info he is given from people of power that he met from his career. I listen with an open mind.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Thank you for the video Floridian. It’s a very interesting vid.  I’m not sure what I think about Mr. Ward. In the past things he said would happen haven’t happened yet.  They.may and his timing is off a little so I do not want to discount his claims.  There is no doubt in my mind that there will be some sort of Global Reset and that everything we talk about on this website are involved.  XRP, Dinar, Dongs, Gold Silver, SDR’s, Blockchain Voting, Good vs, Evil.  Yes i believe it’s all connected and in time we shall see how it all plays out.  I also believe good will triumph over evil and the NWO will be exposed and brought to justice.  

One last thing I would like to say.  When we change to a new Financial System many are going to be blindsided as they are woefully prepared for what is coming.  I suspect it could get very nasty.  I am no prepper but I am as prepared as I can possibly be. Everyone must have hedges in place for the coming inflation.  Try to get extra prescriptions for necessary drugs.  Have a minimum of 1 month food rations. Don’t forget TP this time. Haha.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you for the video Floridian. It’s a very interesting vid.  I’m not sure what I think about Mr. Ward. In the past things he said would happen haven’t happened yet.  They.may and his timing is off a little so I do not want to discount his claims.  There is no doubt in my mind that there will be some sort of Global Reset and that everything we talk about on this website are involved.  XRP, Dinar, Dongs, Gold Silver, SDR’s, Blockchain Voting, Good vs, Evil.  Yes i believe it’s all connected and in time we shall see how it all plays out.  I also believe good will triumph over evil and the NWO will be exposed and brought to justice.  

One last thing I would like to say.  When we change to a new Financial System many are going to be blindsided as they are woefully prepared for what is coming.  I suspect it could get very nasty.  I am no prepper but I am as prepared as I can possibly be. Everyone must have hedges in place for the coming inflation.  Try to get extra prescriptions for necessary drugs.  Have a minimum of 1 month food rations. Don’t forget TP this time. Haha.  

Thanks for the response, Pitcher.  You mentioned "Try to get extra prescriptions for necessary drugs" and that reminds me of something odd.  I really think that some people/companies are "in the know" and the rest of us are not.  I take some prescriptions and upon hearing (awhile back) that 80% of the ingredients for our prescriptions come from China, I tried to get some extras in case the Chinese cut off our supply.  I have the prescriptions automatically sent to me from a pharmacy and this is part of my health insurance plan.  At that time, the insurance company said no, they couldn't send me any extra prescriptions.  My doctor would have to order them, they couldn't just send them because I was afraid of a shortage.  So, I just dropped the matter.  However, for the past 2 months, they are "stocking me up" on my prescriptions, without any orders from my doctor.  I have a couple of months supply now, where previously they would send more when I was down to 2 weeks supply.  I'm thinking this is no mistake.  I think they know something.  Lots of craziness going on these days!

• Thanks 4

35 minutes ago, Floridian said:

However, for the past 2 months, they are "stocking me up" on my prescriptions, without any orders from my doctor.  I have a couple of months supply now, where previously they would send more when I was down to 2 weeks supply.  I'm thinking this is no mistake.  I think they know something.  Lots of craziness going on these days!

I had a similar situation.  I got extras as well.  You have to think about everything including TP.  Haha.  

• Haha 3

On 9/11/2020 at 12:11 PM, Floridian said:

@Floridian after watching the part you said I was doing my daily routine of going through my email. I found something you might want to read here. I won't copy and paste the transcript as it is way too long. It is a transcript to the video advertisement so be forewarned he going to try to sell you something at the end and I do not endorse or am an affiliate for him. But it is interesting read to tie in with the video you posted above. I will paste this quote:

You see… "We" – the people of the world, the people of our country, of my state, the city I live in (Baltimore), and even the people in my neighborhood – do not share the same values, ideals, or circumstances.

You have your health and financial priorities... and I've got mine.

We are NOT in this together.

And if you believe The Big Lie, you are in grave danger.

Because it means you believe a small group in Washington D.C. knows best and will make the right decisions for you and the public good. (When have they ever?)

There's simply no such thing as "the public good." As Adam Smith explained in The Wealth of Nations more than 200 years ago, there's only a myriad of competing interests.

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Theseus said:

@Floridian after watching the part you said I was doing my daily routine of going through my email. I found something you might want to read here. I won't copy and paste the transcript as it is way too long. It is a transcript to the video advertisement so be forewarned he going to try to sell you something at the end and I do not endorse or am an affiliate for him. But it is interesting read to tie in with the video you posted above. I will paste this quote:

You see… "We" – the people of the world, the people of our country, of my state, the city I live in (Baltimore), and even the people in my neighborhood – do not share the same values, ideals, or circumstances.

You have your health and financial priorities... and I've got mine.

We are NOT in this together.

And if you believe The Big Lie, you are in grave danger.

Because it means you believe a small group in Washington D.C. knows best and will make the right decisions for you and the public good. (When have they ever?)

There's simply no such thing as "the public good." As Adam Smith explained in The Wealth of Nations more than 200 years ago, there's only a myriad of competing interests.

OMG!  I'm totally exhausted from reading all that.  The minute I saw the name Porter Stansberry I was immediately reminded of my days in the stock market and reading "The Motley Fool".  I think I used to subscribe to Porter Stansberry's newsletter a long, long time ago.

Oh man!  He does go on and on and on.

Now, next - I do NOT believe "the big lie" that everyone should get a bailout.  I'm not looking for a bailout.  I know how Indebted our government is and how the politicians are all in it for themselves.  Within a few years of getting elected, all the politicians become multi-millionaires.  They don't give a damn about we Americans.  I know that "we the people" will have to pay this debt off.  I also check the "debt clock" frequently.    https://www.usdebtclock.org

So it's a little disappointing that you think I'm an idiot.  😂  Don't worry, I know you're only trying to educate me but believe me, I'm probably overly-educated when it comes to the economy.

As far as Charlie Ward goes, I did say I don't know if he's "totally nuts" or not.  I don't know if he really has "inside information" or not.  

I just found it intriguing that he's talking about Iraq being the first to revalue their currency.  Who else do you know that talks about Iraqi currency besides us?  Also intriguing is that he claims to know nothing about cryptocurrency, but says he was told that XRP is "the one".  

So now that I'm over the initial shock of Charlie Ward's bringing up Iraq and XRP I will watch to see if he says anything else of interest.  

A lot of what he says is garbage, in my opinion, but he claims to be a "believer" and I want to hear what else he's got to say - just in case he's right about Iraq and XRP.

• Upvote 6

On 9/14/2020 at 9:57 AM, DinarThug said:

They included the Central Bank, the Municipality of Baghdad and Integrity .. Al-Kazemi is making major changes in positions

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%

11:24 - 14/09/2020

On Monday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi made a series of major changes in a number of government positions and official bodies.

Al-Kazemi appointed Mustafa Ghaleb Makhaif al-Kitab as governor of the Central Bank, Suha Dawood Elias al-Najjar as head of the National Investment Commission, Manhal Aziz Raouf al-Haboubi as Secretary of Baghdad, Salem Jawad Abdul-Hadi al-Chalabi as Director of the Iraqi Trade Bank TBI, and Khaled al-Ubaidi as Deputy Operations Affairs of the Iraqi National Intelligence Service.

Al-Kazemi also appointed Faleh Yunus Hassan as an agent for the National Security Agency, Hassan Halbous Hamza as head of the Securities Commission, Sheikh Sami Al-Masoudi as head of the Hajj and Umrah Authority, and Alaa Jawad Hamid as head of the Integrity Commission.

#################

LINK

Al-Kazemi is making changes in 8 deputy ministries

Al-Kazemi is making changes in 8 deputy ministries

09/14/2020 12:00:17

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi made new changes in high positions.

The new change affected 8 agents of ministries.

Today, Al-Kazemi issued orders to change 9 important positions, namely:

1 - Mustafa Ghaleb Makhaif Al-Kitab, governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, instead of Ali Ismail Al-Alaq, who ran the position as an agency.
2- Salem Jawad Abd al-Hadi al-Chalabi, Director of the Iraqi Trade Bank TBI
3- Suha Dawood Elias al-Najjar, Chairman of the National Investment Commission.
4- Hassan Halbous Hamza, Chairman of the Securities Commission.
5- Representative Khaled Al-Obaidi, Deputy for Operations Affairs of the Iraqi National Intelligence Service.
6- Faleh Younis Hassan, an agent of the National Security Agency.
7- Alaa Jawad Hamid, Chairman of the Integrity Commission.
8- Sami Al-Masoudi, head of the Hajj and Umrah Commission.
9- Manhal Aziz Raouf Al-Haboubi, Secretary of Baghdad.

From Delta ...

:D  :D  :D 

Central Bank of Iraq (CBI). Mustafa Ghaleb has been named the CBI’s new governor after long service as its head of legal affairs. A nonpartisan figure with a history of resisting political pressure, he will now take the lead on implementing bank reforms and protecting the dollar auction process against interference from Iran, militias, and other corrupt actors.

DELTA

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

Floridian, who is Charlie Ward? I tried looking him up but info is limited and sounds like canned responses with no meat, just potatoes. Thx

Here's what several sites stated and just about verbatim hence the "canned" comment:

"For those who don’t know anything about Charlie Ward: He has been moving currency around the world for governments, billionaires and VIPs for more than 15-years. He is part of a team currently working for the United States Government that are moving cash, gold and valuables around the world to back the currencies in the QFS. He receives daily updates from inside the Alliance. Charlie launched his you tube channel at the beginning of the covid lockdown in order to bring hope and truth to people. He began with 37 subscribers and as of this writing has 114k. Yesterday, Charlie Freak said that Charlie Ward’s channel is one of President Trump’s favorites."

That's it for a "bio."

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sage449 said:

Floridian, who is Charlie Ward? I tried looking him up but info is limited and sounds like canned responses with no meat, just potatoes. Thx

All I know is he is Dr. Charles Ward, originally from Great Britain and now living in Spain.  He has a cute little son named Justin.

He claims to be "a believer" in God and claims to have a lot of connections to people in our Government.  This, supposedly, is where his information comes from.

I never heard of him before XRP YouTubers started showing clips of his videos in their own videos.  He keeps saying that XRP is going to be really big, and he's now talking about Iraq revaluing their currency FIRST, due to a global reset.  Since these things are what I want to hear, 😂 I'm tuning in to his videos to see if he says anything more, although a lot of what's on his videos is pretty "far out" and sounds crazy to me.  I'm taking a "wait and see" approach, although it is pretty exciting when he talks about XRP or Iraqi Dinar.  

• Thanks 1