Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOPIUM FANS ONLY!!!

KristiD

Iraqi Private Banks League رابطة المصارف الخاصة في العراق IPBL

August 8 at 11:00 AM ·

محافظ البنك المركزي الدكتور علي العلاق: رابطة المصارف الخاصة العراقية قدمت أشياء نوعية للقطاع المصرفي
#ipbl

Central Bank Governor Dr. Ali Alaq: Iraqi Private Banks Association has provided qualitative things to the banking sector #ipbl

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 2

Okay, I admit it, I've changed my mind about guru Jeff and I no longer think he knows what he's talking about.  However, I do still think he's basically an honest guy who is genuinely trying to make sense of the news with no other agenda other than to accurately determine when the RV will happen.  But I now think he's making incorrection assumptions which means his conclusions are worthless (specifically, he thinks the RV can only happen at the start or exact middle of Iraq's fiscal year, and I don't think that's true at all).   

Anyway, since I don't think he deliberately lies, does anyone know if it's true that Iraq only borrowed enough money to fund the government through this month AND that they said they do not plan to more any more money?  Can anyone corroborate these two things?  Of course Iraq is free to change their mind even if these are true.  But, if they are true, then that tells us that, at least in June (or whenever it was that they last borrowed money), Iraq figured they would have a different way to balance their budget starting in September (i.e., without borrowing any more money).  And since Iraq expects oil prices to stay down, they wouldn't be expecting more money to come from that.  And clearly there's not enough time to establish any new revenue sources that fast.  So I'm thinking, that at least in June (or thereabouts), Iraq most likely was thinking they would be able to add value to their dinar by September.  That doesn match when  (Sept/Oct) many of us are now speculating is the time frame.  🤞🤞🤞:praying::bagofmoney:🍾   Hopium alert!  I feel a new hopium wave building!  🌊 Who wants to go surfing!!!  🌊🌊 🌊

COME ON RV!

8-17-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff  ...the end of September is red hot...because 10-1 is the second half of their fiscal year...as they have told you they will not be borrowing any more money.  They only borrowed salary money up until August.  They have not even borrowed money for September.  Again the end of September is red hot...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, KristiD said:

Okay, I admit it, I've changed my mind about guru Jeff and I no longer think he knows what he's talking about.  However, I do still think he's basically an honest guy who is genuinely trying to make sense of the news with no other agenda other than to accurately determine when the RV will happen.  But I now think he's making incorrection assumptions which means his conclusions are worthless (specifically, he thinks the RV can only happen at the start or exact middle of Iraq's fiscal year, and I don't think that's true at all).   

Anyway, since I don't think he deliberately lies, does anyone know if it's true that Iraq only borrowed enough money to fund the government through this month AND that they said they do not plan to more any more money?  Can anyone corroborate these two things?  Of course Iraq is free to change their mind even if these are true.  But, if they are true, then that tells us that, at least in June (or whenever it was that they last borrowed money), Iraq figured they would have a different way to balance their budget starting in September (i.e., without borrowing any more money).  And since Iraq expects oil prices to stay down, they wouldn't be expecting more money to come from that.  And clearly there's not enough time to establish any new revenue sources that fast.  So I'm thinking, that at least in June (or thereabouts), Iraq most likely was thinking they would be able to add value to their dinar by September.  That doesn match when  (Sept/Oct) many of us are now speculating is the time frame.  🤞🤞🤞:praying::bagofmoney:🍾   Hopium alert!  I feel a new hopium wave building!  🌊 Who wants to go surfing!!!  🌊🌊 🌊

COME ON RV!

8-17-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff  ...the end of September is red hot...because 10-1 is the second half of their fiscal year...as they have told you they will not be borrowing any more money.  They only borrowed salary money up until August.  They have not even borrowed money for September.  Again the end of September is red hot...

The big wave 🌊 is keeping my hopium boat afloat! ️ 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Hey Floridian check out this interview with head of the OCC Brian Brooks.... lots of changes coming... listen specifically what he says about swift. 

private blockchains supervised by govt regulators.... enter xrp/xlm etc etc 

I just saw it and sent it to my son, and I told him to buy more XRP.  

This is great!  The writing is on the wall.     😊

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/18/2020 at 1:50 PM, Master Oogway said:

Every year there is some new benchmark that "signals"the imminence of the RV and every year, it's nothing. I HOPE this is different. But I get caught up in the hopium, wait, nothing happens, and then withdraw to sit back and observe as emotionally detached as I can. LOL

Then please let me remind you that this thread was particularly created for hopium lovers.  If that's not you, maybe you just want to not read this thread anymore.  No hard feelings, it's just that indulging in hopium was always the intent of this post from the start.  And let's face it, we all hold dinar because we believe that one day our hopes in the RV will finally come true.  So on that day, our hopium theory will turn out to be right!

On 6/1/2020 at 2:13 PM, KristiD said:

WARNING!!!  If you don't like reading speculation about why the RV may be imminent, please just skip this post!!!  That way you won't have to get upset and you also won't rain on the parade of those of us who like to partake of hopium.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Here’s some Hopium

trump just had his rant about Iran. And dropped this

”Iran deal was terrible. A good deal is the deal we made with UAE and Israel. And by the way other countries are we’ll tell you now. Other countries are wanting to come into that deal. Countries you won’t even believe want to come into that deal. Pretty soon there will be peace in the Middle East”

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2