Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOPIUM FANS ONLY!!!

KristiD

On 8/4/2020 at 12:12 AM, DinarThug said:

Shhhhhhhhhh.... Be Vewy Vewy Quiet - We’re Hunting RV Wabbits ! :o 

elmer+fudd+hunting.jpg

Btw - What’s Our Track Record So Far This Past Decade Or So...

:D  :D  :D 

Ummm......pretty sucky...

• Haha 1

When KristiD started me on the road to a VIP!" rel="">VIP membership I recieved more money than I needed to buy a 3 month VIP!" rel="">VIP membership,so now I want to give back to a member that has over 90,000 posts and has been at DV for over 10 years. The members name is Umbertino, to support system" rel="">support him you need to go to support system" rel="">support and reply to the request helping a member for a 3 month platinum membership with the amount you wish to donate.    Thanks Mary

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

umbertino

•                                                                                                                                              Senior Member
  • Members
  • 97,326 posts
  • LocationTrento, Italy

1 hour ago, Mary B said:

When KristiD started me on the road to a V-I-P membership - I recieved more money than I needed to buy a 3 month membership,
so now I want to give back to a member that has over 90,000 posts and has been at DV for over 10 years.

The members name is Umbertino, to s’upport him you need to go to “S’upport” and reply to the request helping a member for a 3 month platinum membership with the amount you wish to donate.    Thanks Mary

On 6/27/2020 at 3:54 PM, umbertino said:

Thanks for listening, DT....Glad you knew WR...

Sorry...Still out of pluses  so far.....

That’s Sweet Mary ! ;) 

DJ Umbertino Is One Of My Favorite Peeps Here ! B) 

Even Though His Political View’s Might Be So Completely Opposite Of Mine That It Would Break The Scale ! :o 

But He’s Always Extremely Polite And Has Been A Great Sport During Numerous CNN ‘Ribbings’ Over The Years ! :lmao: 

It Looks Like The S’upport Tab That Ur Referring To (In Order To Donate Towards A Membership) Is At The Top Of The Page ! ;) 

I Hope That Umbertino Gets Enough Contributions So That He Can Benefit From The Unlimited Daily Pluses In V’I’P ! :partyhat:

Especially Since He Enjoys Plusing Other Members - But Frequently Runs Out And Then Apologizes For It ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I am so tired of waiting for this RV to happen and some of the Gurus repeating the same things. Everyday it is going to happen on a Sunday or a Tuesday or on the weekend, etc.   Good thing that I remind myself that NO ONE KNOWS only the CBI period.   I have been in this since 2005.  My husband had part of his left lung removed and is recuperating.  I was so worried that he wouldn't survive to see the RV but thank GOD he did.   GOD bless all.  Pray for America and Trump.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Sandrider said:

I am so tired of waiting for this RV to happen and some of the Gurus repeating the same things. Everyday it is going to happen on a Sunday or a Tuesday or on the weekend, etc.   Good thing that I remind myself that NO ONE KNOWS only the CBI period.   I have been in this since 2005.  My husband had part of his left lung removed and is recuperating.  I was so worried that he wouldn't survive to see the RV but thank GOD he did.   GOD bless all.  Pray for America and Trump.

I hope you and your husband get that rv

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Sandrider said:

Blessings to you and your Husband!  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Determine the date for Al-Kazimi's visit to the United States

Determine the date for Al-Kazimi

8/06/2020 17:39:23

On the twentieth of this month, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi meets with US President Donald Trump in Washington.

The head of the Iraqi advisory council, Farhad Alaeddin, said, "The second round of the strategic dialogue between Iraq and America returns to the table after setting a date for the meeting between Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and US President Donald Trump on August 20."

He added, "This tour is of great importance to define the role of the United States and the coalition forces in Iraq. It is expected that a great internal debate will arise from those opposing the dialogue."

2 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Just read this on another board.....Kazzami 🙂  is coming to the U.S. on August 20.  Keep our fingers crossed!   🤞

:o 

LINK

Determine the date for Al-Kazimi's visit to the United States

Determine the date for Al-Kazimi

8/06/2020 17:39:23

On the twentieth of this month, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi meets with US President Donald Trump in Washington.

The head of the Iraqi advisory council, Farhad Alaeddin, said, "The second round of the strategic dialogue between Iraq and America returns to the table after setting a date for the meeting between Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and US President Donald Trump on August 20."

He added, "This tour is of great importance to define the role of the United States and the coalition forces in Iraq. It is expected that a great internal debate will arise from those opposing the dialogue."

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Sandrider said:

I wish you both well and hope your husband’s health continues to improve. In similar circumstances here my beloved went to hospital for a one night stay for a routine procedure and came home 12 weeks later after major surgery for a totally unrelated medical condition. On the way to recovery now though. 

• Like 2

Thanks for all the articles and laughs Thugs.  You are killing it as usual.  Much appreciated.  

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

What’s With All The ‘Dam’ Stories Bro - Next Time Just Take A ‘Dam’ Picture ! :o 

Here is your damn dam picture 

655F5440-F40E-4815-A474-EEDF26EAC16F.gif.227418b6e11e3721299adf9743e5bfa3.gif

• Haha 5

36 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

So Where’s All Of The ‘Dam’ Tourists - Don’t Tell Me It’s Because Of That ‘Dam’ Corona ! :o 

image.png.f27eab37236a7bd8be2e9faca3e742d7.png

And Don’t Even Get Me Started About This ‘Dam’ Investment ...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 6

Your not so bad yourself with the comebacks and post's Mr. Pitcher :D

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks for all the articles and laughs Thugs.  You are killing it as usual.  Much appreciated.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

What’s With All The ‘Dam’ Stories Bro - Next Time Just Take A ‘Dam’ Picture ! :o 

image.jpeg.f2d18cd975b624b9fc0710b9800c854c.jpeg

Well, back in the 70's when CB Radio's were all the rage, this beaver was on the CB, and was known as the "Little Lamb". And yes, there is a story behind that name that I ain't telling. 🤐 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

beaver was on the CB, and was known as the "Little Lamb". And yes, there is a story behind that name that I ain't telling. 🤐 

So did it have anything to do with the Beaver Bros.  

052C0B5B-0EC1-459C-8DD5-742D3C895FB2.gif.673e61f751141804a9d2acc0d1d70c1f.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Pitcher said:

where can I get some DAM bait?

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

How about this guy?

2F0776D5-28BF-4F18-A37F-4270CF32470D.gif.5d47fcda6cfc645cc2586abb20eb21cc.gif

Nope. You need to re-read what I wrote. I said "beaver" is what girls/women were called on the CB. Then I told what my CB "handle" was.   Pay attention Pitcher. Someone might give a test on all this stuff someday, if we ever see this RV. 

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Nope. You need to re-read what I wrote. I said "beaver" is what girls/women were called on the CB. Then I told what my CB "handle" was.   Pay attention Pitcher. Someone might give a test on all this stuff someday, if we ever see this RV. 

Damn, everyone wants to give me a test.  We’ve been through this before.  I don’t like tests but I liked the tutors.  I was just messing with you because you have a good sense of humor, Mary, Mary, who had a Little Lamb and was a leave it to beaver driving a 1974 pinto.  😝 

• Haha 3