Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOPIUM FANS ONLY!!!

KristiD

4 hours ago, 8th ID said:

An EC-130 will be my new ride

image.thumb.jpeg.b582107944dc4cc267b1d41c7d3c7a36.jpeg

of course a UH-1 may be the ticket. I just love that bird.

image.jpeg.577d46b7fc83e7313591da33dd89099f.jpeg

Sweet ride. We have a UH-1 at our municipal airport. Not sure who’s restoring it.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, gregp said:

Chuck be pimpin! 

Hoping to be very successful at it too.  :lol:

Porsche story: I bought my Porsche in Germany and had it shipped back to the States. I was driving around in Jersey with the top down. I pulled up to a traffic light and I was sitting there waiting for it turn green. There was a bunch of kids standing on the corner and one of them yells out "Nice Car". I look over pulled down my sun glasses and said "I Know" and they were all going like ya and shaking their heads yes. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, 8th ID said:

An EC-130 will be my new ride

image.thumb.jpeg.b582107944dc4cc267b1d41c7d3c7a36.jpeg

of course a UH-1 may be the ticket. I just love that bird.

image.jpeg.577d46b7fc83e7313591da33dd89099f.jpeg

I regret I never had the chance to fly on a helicopter as of yet.....I hope to be able to  before it's too late.....I'd like to know what it feels like

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Porsche story: I bought my Porsche in Germany and had it shipped back to the States. I was driving around in Jersey with the top down. I pulled up to a traffic light and I was sitting there waiting for it turn green. There was a bunch of kids standing on the corner and one of them yells out "Nice Car". I look over pulled down my sun glasses and said "I Know" and they were all going like ya and shaking their heads yes. 

Now that’s funny.  My buddies and I have been driving Mercedes, but recently, they’ve all switched to Porsche.  👍🏻

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

There is something about riding in a Porsche. The 718 is really a drivers car. I am thinking of doing the Eurpoen pick-up and spending about 2 weeks driving Europe when I spec it out and order it.  

Good move.  What a vacation!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

As soon as I read, “with the top down”, I just knew a “flock of birds flew overhead“ was next.. Lol

ohh crap!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, umbertino said:

I regret I never had the chance to fly on a helicopter as of yet.....I hope to be able to  before it's too late.....I'd like to know what it feels like

Cute story here, when I was a toddler my dad worked for a big airline at JFK. Every year they hosted a Christmas party in one of the hangers.

One year my dad was Santa for the party.

I got to take a helicopter ride with Santa to drop into the party with him! I still remember it clearly. It was a very unique experience and the kids loved watching Santa come in with tons of toys and goodies! Oh, memories. WH

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Newshound Guru Breitling   ...they're worried about regionally having a currency that's valued too high.  The pressure cooker they're in is that they need to add value to their currency otherwise they're going to go broke.  If they add too much value to their currency they are going to go broke.    That's just the reality.  But what people don't understand is that other countries are in the same position...Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25 [Wait a minute, you just said if their currency is too high in that region they are going to get their asses handed to them.]  That's true.  But if their currency was a global currency, then it wouldn't matter would it.. ...Take for example the United States and Mexico.  How much is their peso worth.  Look at Canada...If Iraq is international they could have a huge high price.  But if they're going to be local for right now, regional, then they can't go that high...Let's say their markets are going to be regional and they do add value to their currency it helps them get to international markets.  Well if they're in international markets and it becomes more and more dependent on international markets you're going to see the value of the currency keep going up...If it's regional...they're never going to get past a buck...  :bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney:   

• Upvote 8

On 6/30/2020 at 9:58 PM, NoviceInvestor said:

I am on the “Believe when I see it” team at the moment,  but I am also quietly praying .🙏

I have a feeling that I’m not going to believe it even when I do see it!

🤯😄💰💰💰💰

On 6/30/2020 at 9:35 PM, gregp said:

Called a Cessna dealer today.  Looking at a 2020 Cessna 182. 
My buddy is getting a 206. 
Sweet rides!!

That’s some bold, positive thinking right there!  LOVE  it!!!   :twothumbs:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KristiD said:

.Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25 [Wait a minute, you just said if their currency is too high in that region they are going to get their asses handed to them.]  That's true.  But if their currency was a global currency, then it wouldn't matter would it.. ...Take for example the United States and Mexico.  How much is their peso worth.  Look at Canada...If Iraq is international they could have a huge high price.  But if they're going to be local for right now, regional, then they can't go that high...

Well, isn't Kuwaiti currency  over $3.00 internationally? If they want to be in line with Kuwait (something we have been told since the beginning of this journey)  then they need to RV/RI at more than 1 to 1.  Don't they?  :twocents:   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Well, isn't Kuwaiti currency  over $3.00 internationally? If they want to be in line with Kuwait (something we have been told since the beginning of this journey)  then they need to RV/RI at more than 1 to 1.  Don't they?  :twocents:   

Which makes it ( as far as I know) the most valuable currency  in the world so far.....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

There is something about riding in a Porsche. The 718 is really a drivers car. I am thinking of doing the Eurpoen pick-up and spending about 2 weeks driving Europe when I spec it out and order it.  

Sounds awesome, Chuck

I confess I never was into cars  if at all....Right now I'm considering gettin' rid of my 21 year old Renault  and go for a Toyota C-HR Hybrid

Best

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Which makes it ( as far as I know) the most valuable currency  in the world so far.....

It could be. I'm not sure what their rate is. I haven't heard anything about Kuwait currency in a while.  I just want to have enough to not worry about money. Also, my 2 children have a little, and I want them to be able to afford what they want/need.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, KristiD said:

Newshound Guru Breitling   ...they're worried about regionally having a currency that's valued too high.  The pressure cooker they're in is that they need to add value to their currency otherwise they're going to go broke.  If they add too much value to their currency they are going to go broke.    That's just the reality.  But what people don't understand is that other countries are in the same position...Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25 [Wait a minute, you just said if their currency is too high in that region they are going to get their asses handed to them.]  That's true.  But if their currency was a global currency, then it wouldn't matter would it.. ...Take for example the United States and Mexico.  How much is their peso worth.  Look at Canada...If Iraq is international they could have a huge high price.  But if they're going to be local for right now, regional, then they can't go that high...Let's say their markets are going to be regional and they do add value to their currency it helps them get to international markets.  Well if they're in international markets and it becomes more and more dependent on international markets you're going to see the value of the currency keep going up...If it's regional...they're never going to get past a buck...  :bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney:   

Here’s The First Part Of The Quote Again - Followed In The Next Post With Part Two ...

:D  :D  :D 

7-2-2020   Newshound Guru Breitling   ...
they're worried about regionally having a currency that's valued too high.  

The pressure cooker they're in is that they need to add value to their currency otherwise they're going to go broke. 

If they add too much value to their currency they are going to go broke.   

That's just the reality. 

But what people don't understand is that other countries are in the same position...

Iraq basically told everybody they want to get the value of their currency to $3.25 

[Wait a minute, you just said if their currency is too high in that region they are going to get their asses handed to them.]  

That's true.  
But if their currency was a global currency, then it wouldn't matter would it

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

7-2-2020   Newshound Guru Breitling  ...
Take for example the United States and Mexico. 

How much is their peso worth. 

Look at Canada...

If Iraq is international they could have a huge high price. 

But if they're going to be local for right now,

regional, then they can't go that high...

Let's say their markets are going to be regional and they do add value to their currency it helps them get to international markets.  

Well if they're in international markets

and it becomes more and more dependent on international markets

you're going to see the value of the currency keep going up...

If it's regional...they're never going to get past a buck...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Great story, Chuck.....

It must have been effing expensive to have it shipped from Germany to the States...?

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

It could be. I'm not sure what their rate is. I haven't heard anything about Kuwait currency in a while.  I just want to have enough to not worry about money. Also, my 2 children have a little, and I want them to be able to afford what they want/need.  

Yes, SMD....That's fully understandable

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1

7-2-2020   Intel Guru Delta   ...

There's two big events...

one of them is July 15th

which we believe is the last day for Allaq the governor of the CBI should be removed and replaced...

Unless the Prime Minister...extends his duties.  

The other one, we all know,

that July 24th the Prime Minister is invited to visit the White House...

logic says if this is the case, you will come to the U.S.

you have to come up after the fact so they can congratulate you...

we do believe that according to around that time period

we should see something in our opinion...

Prime Minister Barzani emphasised KRG’s commitment to resolving outstanding disputes with the federal government through and by the Iraqi Constitution. The Prime Minister called the full implementation of the constitution an important factor of stability for Iraq.

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 2