Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOPIUM FANS ONLY!!!

KristiD

50 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

6ly410  I think this is about ready to pop.  I am getting pretty pumped. 

Called a Cessna dealer today.  Looking at a 2020 Cessna 182. 
My buddy is getting a 206. 
Sweet rides!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I am on the “Believe when I see it” team at the moment,  but I am also quietly praying .🙏

I think we all are  “Believe when I see it”, but I do have to say that things are looking much better now than the last 17+ years i have been in this game. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I think we all are  “Believe when I see it”, but I do have to say that things are looking much better now than the last 17+ years i have been in this game. 

Yes, things do seem a lot better than ever.. Since I began this journey I have aged more than 12 years, need less, and because of ”COVID19” Restrictions I cannot even leave my State.  So it will be cashed up with nowhere to go 😃

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Yes, things do seem a lot better than ever.. Since I began this journey I have aged more than 12 years, need less, and because of ”COVID19” Restrictions I cannot even leave my State.  So it will be cashed up with nowhere to go 😃

Is in it just classic that we finally hit the jack pot and we are in lock down. :lol:

• Haha 8

No photo description available.

Private Banking Association: Central Bank Reducing Interest on Small and Medium Loans from 6.3 % to 4 % The Association of Private Banks of Iraq announced that the Central Bank of Iraq reduced interest rate on loans within the Central Bank of Iraq initiative from 6.3 % to 4 % to accelerate the recovery of the Iraqi economy after it was affected by the Corona pandemic. The executive director of the Iraqi Private Banks Association, Ali Tariq, said that Iraq's economic activity has undergone a decline over the past days due to the direct impact of the Corona pandemic on the global economy and the decline in oil prices, which reduced Iraq's revenues during the past period, so the bank decided The Iraqi Central Reduction of interest on its initiative to support micro, small, medium and large enterprises in support of the national economy ". Tariq indicated that the central bank of Iraq has decided to reduce interest on loans ending at 20 million from 4.8 % to 3.5 % while loans starting from 21 million dinars to 4 billion dinars will be interest 4 After it was 6.3 %. The Executive Director of the Private Banks Association confirmed that interest reduction aims to support national products to reduce foreign imports, explaining that the Central Bank of Iraq is currently considering deferring loan installments for tourism, hotels and restaurants projects due to the interruption of its business throughout the period Past due to corona pandemic.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Soon .. a Kurdish delegation visits Baghdad again

image.php?token=213a3c8966ffae4d40caed0c4d1a4ab6&c=1362120&size=

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=220360

01-07-2020 06:21

Baghdad / news

The Kurdistan Regional Government announced today, Wednesday, that it informed Baghdad of its willingness to hand over the proceeds of the sale of oil, provided that they agreed first on two things, which could pave the way for folding the page of disputes over major files.

A spokesman for the regional government, Gottiar Adel, said at a press conference, "The regional government informed Baghdad of its willingness to hand over the proceeds of the sale of oil after agreeing first to the dues of the companies investing in the oil fields, as well as export expenses."

Adel added, "The delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government will return soon to Baghdad to resume discussions on the outstanding differences."

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

The Iraqi Central Bank directed all licensed banks to follow the controls of managing foreign exchange centers permitted by banks. To view the controls, please visit the following link

LINK

The Central Bank of Iraq issues controls for managing
foreign exchange centers

image.jpeg.d4855e234021202dc6a6b1ed7c38a4a2.jpeg

1st July, 2020

The Central Bank of Iraq instructed all licensed banks to follow the controls of managing
foreign exchange centers permitted by banks

To view the controls, please click here

To all authorized banks m / Controls of foreign exchange centers management permitted
by banks Good greeting ... Based on the board decision numbered (101) for the year 2020
The following was decided: - Activating the work of foreign exchange centers controls
according to Article (53) From Instructions No. (4) for the year 2010 with the
amendment of the upper limit of the total cash position to become (20%) twenty percent
of the bank’s capital and sound reserves instead of (40%) of the total private funds on
banks to apply the controls of foreign exchange centers’ instructions before the end of
General 2020 and reduce its open position (creditor or debtor) gradually and according
to the schedule of 

(40%) before the end of 2020/8/31 (30%) before the end of 2020/10/31 20%) before
the end of 2020/12/31. The bank must appoint a treasury manager with sufficient
experience to be responsible for: foreign currency buying and selling operations,
foreign exchange centers management, according to the controls, the bank’s investment
investments in capital markets, proper use of the bank’s excess liquidity and according
to the maturity schedule issued by of this bank. Stopping banks exceeding the upper 
limit the debtor foreign exchange position from entering the window of foreign currency 
sale according to the above schedule specified until it liquidates these debtor centers

5. Accompany a link (Excel) table for the application of the above cash centers controls,
which requires sending it quarterly to this department, and within a maximum period
of (6) days of the month following the month authorized to be verified in the field and
office with the submission  Munther Abdul Qadir Al-Sheikhly
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Yo Snap ! Wake Up The Bro’s - This Just In From WalkingToes ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

7-1-2020   Intel Guru Walkingstick   [via Frank26] ...

the meeting they had between the CBI and the Fab 4

they were discussing on how to make the IQD equal to the value of the USD.  

What is the value of the USD 

About $1.19. 

So the USD is actually more than 1 dollar...

that's the reason why they're not going to introduce fractional banking at the beginning

and they're going to round it off to one to one.  

Their goal now is they are going to put the IQD on par with the USD. 
That's 1 to 1...the float will come in later

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

I’m new here, so this may be a dumb question. Is it possible they are scrambling to get loan(s) so they can use it to buy back Dinar to reduce to money supply before a RV? Logically speaking, the more supply they can take out of circulation now, while the exchange rate is still low, the higher the RV rate could theoretically be.

Also, per the below at the 14:15 marker, Trump mentions the US holds $35B worth of Dinar. If true, that would mean the US holds about half of all the dinar in circulation. Given the US has been losing its stronghold of the petrodollar, it’s inevitable collapse poses a huge risk to the US. If they were to move the Dinar to be the new de facto petrodollar, holding a significant stake in the Dinar would be the way to do it without collapsing the dollar. Have the implications of such a transfer of global power ever been contemplated into potential rates?

I’ve also been trying to do some back of the envelope math on what a reasonable rate cold be given the M1 money supply, which is ~$89T IQD per the below link. Given how fast things are moving, do you think that is an accurate figure? If true, any rate above $0.06 would mean the supply of IQD is greater than that of the USD. I find that difficult to wrap my head around, but it’s possible the points I mentioned above could reduce the money supply; thus, increasing the IQD rate at which that occurs. Curious to get your thought on if I am thinking about these topics the right way and any key factors I may be missing.

https://tradingeconomics.com/iraq/money-supply-m1

On 6/30/2020 at 8:35 PM, gregp said:

Called a Cessna dealer today.  Looking at a 2020 Cessna 182. 
My buddy is getting a 206. 
Sweet rides!!

An EC-130 will be my new ride

image.thumb.jpeg.b582107944dc4cc267b1d41c7d3c7a36.jpeg

of course a UH-1 may be the ticket. I just love that bird.

image.jpeg.577d46b7fc83e7313591da33dd89099f.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1