Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOPIUM FANS ONLY!!!

KristiD

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Parliament passes vacant bag candidates and succeeds in completing the Al-Kazemi government

%D9%A1-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%82%D8%A9.jpeg

6th June, 2020

On Saturday, the House of Representatives voted on the seven vacant portfolios in the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

The media department of the parliament said in a statement received to Shafaq News, "The House of Representatives voted on Ihsan Abdul Jabbar Ismail, Minister of Oil, and Fuad Muhammad Hussein Bakki, Minister of Foreign Affairs."

She added, "The Council also voted on Salar Abdel-Sattar Mohamed Hussein, Minister of Justice, Alaa Ahmed Hassan Obaid, Minister of Trade, and Muhammad Karim Jasim Saleh, Minister of Agriculture."

Also, the House of Representatives voted on Ivan Faek Yaqoub Jaber, Minister of Immigration and Displacement, and Hassan Nazim Abdul Hammadi, Minister of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities.

The House of Representatives also voted to authorize the Prime Minister to create a state ministry to be its minister for the Turkmen component in order to encourage components and participate in state building.

In turn, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi said that completing the cabinet is an additional motive for implementing the ministerial platform.

He added in a tweet to him on Twitter, that "completing the ministerial cabinet with the House of Representatives voting on the names we presented, is an additional motive to implement the ministerial curriculum, and to fulfill the obligations of the stage and abide by our promises before our people who are waiting for actions, not words."

2 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

6-6-2020  *** Dinar Guru Newsflash ***  The news is flooding in...Iraq's new prime minister has done what no other prime minister in the last 10 years has been able to do.  Iraq's parliament voted and seated the last 7 ministers of PM Al-Kazemi's government.  If this is fact and it appears to be, this is a monumental accomplishment and fits with everything else Iraq's leader has done in the last month.  Stay tuned as gurus chime on this unexpected development.  The latest guru posts will continue below...

And Here’s ‘Bro And So’ Talking About The Article Above ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

6-6-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff   Article 

"Parliament passes vacant bag candidates and succeeds in completing the Al-Kazemi government"  

They have completed the full formation of the government. 

But remember I told you there were two things needed which are the linchpin. 

Two not one. 

They have to finish their agreement with Kurdistan and they had to finish the last 7 ministers. 

The last 7 ministers is done.  

Out of 2 you have 1 remaining. 

Article "Next week a delegation will visit Baghdad to resolve the agreement on the oil file". 

This is Kurdistan...

you're gonna have everything pretty much done within a week. 

They should have this done probably by the 10th...

they're on track to finish the two remaining items. 

They already got the government done.  

They could most likely have the second last remaining variable...

done next week...

that will allow them to probably change the rate during the second half of June...
It looks like Iraq will go international as well during that second half of June

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

It’s ok if you Shiiiite your pants.  You will not be the only one.  

Adam has a plan for that.  Page 425, very clear directions. 

Your local mechanic will be alerted and ready to assist in your cleanup.  

1B01319B-0135-42FA-98AE-368ADC0DC296.gif.df74e55b76b6862fac41a5f3d72e8867.gif

Just make sure he grabs a water hose.

54CFF76C-29CE-44DF-9A5F-53E3FA08E1D2.gif.a4fa03905d2f16580db9b30289c31fe0.gif

LMAO! Adam does have everything covered, doesn't he!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks KristiD, saw the new Corvette and it looks great. I really like the old String Rays if I was going to get one. When driving the  718 Spider you will find that it is not the fasted nor the most popular but it is a per driving car, one that you can spend hour driving in and can get out feeling great. I love driving and touring and I am hopping to meet many from the RV group afterwards by driving to our different events. I purchased my first Porsche while living in Germany and have loved them ever since. I have also had the old power Camaro as well and would like to buy one of the classics. 

My first car was a 1976 Camaro! White with a red interior!! Brand new she was..  aaahhhh. .those were some sweet days in my youth...!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, wealthhound said:

My first car was a 1976 Camaro! White with a red interior!! Brand new she was..  aaahhhh. .those were some sweet days in my youth...!

Then you know what I mean. My friend had a Chevelle SS and it look a lot like this.  I love that car. 

image.png.82f727de8e074e2a1322c737a57f8f12.png

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Then you know what I mean. My friend had a Chevelle SS and it look a lot like this.  I love that car. 

image.png.82f727de8e074e2a1322c737a57f8f12.png

My first car was the bomb. No literally, it was a bomb. An orange, with a white racing stripe pr two, Ford Pinto. You got rear-ended by another car and good chance you blew up. I didn't know that at the time. Learnd how to do neutral drops in that car until I blew the engine.

Edited by Theseus
  • Haha 5

51 minutes ago, Theseus said:

My first car was the bomb. No literally, it was a bomb. An orange, with a white racing stripe pr two, Ford Pinto. You got rear-ended by another car and good chance you blew up. I didn't know that at the time. Learnd how to do neutral drops in that car until I blew the engine.

That car was designed that when you had an accident it would double as a coffin and blowing up was in the 98% percentile.  

• Upvote 3

I am thinking that with this HUGE and important meeting on wednesday the 10th would be more likely closer to the date of the RV, the 10th or shortly there after.

I think the RV will start off with the 3 zero's removed from the nominal value like Dr. Shabbi said so .86 which is 1 IQD for 1.16 USD, then go up 2 or 3 times until the final rate which is said to be the highest in the world so higher than $3.42.

Then our President can go take the first Lady on his RV trip (oohhh wait he owns 5 star Hotels why would he even step foot in a RV)?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

DANG IT!!!  But, the ISX is closed through Thursday, which is effectively until Sunday since Fridays and Saturdays are ISX holidays.  So hopefully this is just another delay for one week.  I do think it's possible they were aiming to complete the RV yesterday - and on other dates during the past couple of months, too - but just couldn't get everything ready in time to complete it.  High on hopium that I am, I like to believe that, even though I don't think we'll ever really know.  

But, wasn't that amazing how they snuck in seating the rest of the Cabinet while the world thought it was a week or two away?!  So maybe they're secretly working with Erbil on the HCL too.  I adamantly believe they have to keep the timing of the RV secret because if they told people, it would basically cause a bank run on dinar and instigate a crime spree of people stealing dinar, so I am still extraordinarily optimistic (yeah, yeah, yeah,I know, AGAIN!   but this is the hopium thread after all) about Iraq getting so much done on the QT.  So, we just move the goal post forward another week and hopefully this is the last time.  But even if it isn't, geeze louise, surely they have got to be really, really, really, close!!  It would save their drowning government who has keep scrambling to get the millions of dollars they're short everyone to keep the government running, so they are seriously motivated to get it done!!

GOOOOOOOOOOO RV!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Theseus said:

My first car was a (used) 1974 Pinto, got it in ‘76. I was just a teenager and my dad bought it for me. I wasn’t concerned at all, just excited to have my own car.  I don’t remember knowing about the exploding issue at the time either 😬

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Badrabbit said:

I am thinking that with this HUGE and important meeting on wednesday the 10th would be more likely closer to the date of the RV, the 10th or shortly there after.

I think the RV will start off with the 3 zero's removed from the nominal value like Dr. Shabbi said so .86 which is 1 IQD for 1.16 USD, then go up 2 or 3 times until the final rate which is said to be the highest in the world so higher than $3.42.

I like it Badrabbit.  Watching to see what the US/Iraq meeting produces.  Waiting on HCL.  Everything is lining up. Getting the Government done yesterday was huge.  

• Upvote 7