Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOPIUM FANS ONLY!!!

KristiD

6 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Good morning, SM.  Not asking for his name but am curious if your brother is a DV member.  We love good newshounds.  Maybe after today we won't need any!!

@Shedagal he is not a member but a very good friend of his is on here.  He posts amazing finds for us. They share information constantly between themselves. In fact he proved that the RV did, can, and will happen. We believe we are knocking on destiny’s door. Now if someone will open it and let us all in.

Gods Blessings Love Light and Prayers to All.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

Are my eyes deceiving me?  Did I just read they seated all the ministers?  They have never done that. Since 2003 we’ve been waiting as one of the possible holdups the complete seating of the whole govt.  

I still can’t believe it. I’ve even rubbed my eyes and reread it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, cws said:

Are my eyes deceiving me?  Did I just read they seated all the ministers?  They have never done that. Since 2003 we’ve been waiting as one of the possible holdups the complete seating of the whole govt.  

So, I’ve been wondering about something. Does anyone think that the fact that Kazemi got this accomplished so fast has anything to do with his previous job as director of the Iraqi National Intelligence Service? Does he have all the dirt on these corrupt politicians who have been dragging their feet all these years? Or do I watch too many tv shows about the CIA and FBI ...? 😁

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, cws said:

Yes you read it correct amazing isn’t it so hopefully we are on the actual proverbial doorstep now!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, MEP01 said:

George H. W. Bush was CIA Director before being President of the USA...

Sort of like Kazemi being head of the NIS.

MEP01,

Yes he was and I think a deputy director in the 60s.. Ever wonder why the Kennedy assassination records are still sealed? Because at the time when they scheduled to be released George H W was still alive.. Things that make you go hmmmmm..

• Upvote 9

7 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Ok, guys, let's play like we knew tomorrow was the day.  God knows we have had enough time to prepare.  How would you spend today?  Going over plans, rereading all your notes and the Cash In Guide?  Packing your bags?  Making sure your phone number is correct for Adam's text?  What else?

Get on my hands and knees and THANK GOD! 

THEN Purchase a case of depends, I know it's going to happen but I'm  still gonna s*** my pants!!

THEN ill stay glued to my  phone and computer and follow the directions Adam gives.

Reread cash in guide .

Believe for wisdom and discernment in all the other decisions moving forward.

Pack bags somewhere between all of the above!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

37 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

Get on my hands and knees and THANK GOD! 

THEN Purchase a case of depends, I know it's going to happen but I'm  still gonna s*** my pants!!

THEN ill stay glued to my  phone and computer and follow the directions Adam gives.

Reread cash in guide .

Believe for wisdom and discernment in all the other decisions moving forward.

Pack bags somewhere between all of the above!

That’s sound about right...👍🇺🇸

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

I know it's going to happen but I'm  still gonna s*** my pants!!

It’s ok if you Shiiiite your pants.  You will not be the only one.  

Adam has a plan for that.  Page 425, very clear directions. 

Your local mechanic will be alerted and ready to assist in your cleanup.  

1B01319B-0135-42FA-98AE-368ADC0DC296.gif.df74e55b76b6862fac41a5f3d72e8867.gif

Just make sure he grabs a water hose.

54CFF76C-29CE-44DF-9A5F-53E3FA08E1D2.gif.a4fa03905d2f16580db9b30289c31fe0.gif

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

6-6-2020  *** Dinar Guru Newsflash ***  The news is flooding in...Iraq's new prime minister has done what no other prime minister in the last 10 years has been able to do.  Iraq's parliament voted and seated the last 7 ministers of PM Al-Kazemi's government.  If this is fact and it appears to be, this is a monumental accomplishment and fits with everything else Iraq's leader has done in the last month.  Stay tuned as gurus chime on this unexpected development.  The latest guru posts will continue below...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

Yep, it sure looks to be true!!  

Kadhimi himself tweeted it!  Last I heard we didn't expect this for a week or two.  Looks like the government is working cladestinely to get things done.  Makes me wonder if they're secretly working on other things that we're waiting for, perhaps the HCL????  Come on RV!!!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

@Chuck, I pretty much like all sports cars but I'm just not sure it would work so well when I retire on my ranch.  Still, now that I'm thick in the fog of hopium after seeing Kazemi surprise-seated his remaining Ministers today, I'm thinking twice about the new Corvette.  At only $60,000, it's a lot of car for your money!  It's a real head turner to begin with, but look what you can do with your doors for only $4,300 - installed with a lifetime warranty!!  Those are sooooo cool!!!  And fortunately for me, I ride horses so comfort has never been a big concern for me.   link

lambo-doors.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

From Delta ...

:D  :D  :D 

JUST IN FROM IRAQ......

ONE WEEK CURFEW EXTENDED FROM SUN 06/07

ALSO ISX WILL BE CLOSE FOR ONE MORE WEEK

DELTA

is this good news?  Don't we want them open for tomorrow's RV?  If they need another week to pass the HCL, I will understand.

• Upvote 2