Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOPIUM FANS ONLY!!!

KristiD

7 minutes ago, siberian_shaddow said:

Lol Chuck, most likely poor from having to pay for multiple car washing.

Sounds like you will be joining me. I am staying positive because i really think this could be our year. Then - see below

5 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Forget that, just buy a new car! 😁💰🥳

I like the way you are thinking HCR. When this hits Siberian Shadow will be getting a well deserved new ride, as will I. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Sounds like you will be joining me. I am staying positive because i really think this could be our year. Then - see below

I like the way you are thinking HCR. When this hits Siberian Shadow will be getting a well deserved new ride, as will I. 

Agreed Chuck, this wild ride has been going on for many years for most of us. And now it does seem like its aged well like fine wine, it just might be getting close to opening it up and getting a taste of the good stuff.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

this is what my husband is getting 

FC65DC01-1EFB-4671-9311-EBEA6368D083.jpeg

• Upvote 6

23 hours ago, DinarThug said:
On 6/4/2020 at 2:13 PM, DinarThug said:

And BOOM - Here It Is ! :o 

Somebody Light A Celebratory ‘Spliff’ And Wake Up The Hammock Boy ...  :D  :D  :D 

After Coming Under Heavy Criticism ... The Central Bank Stops The Currency Auction

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9

4th June, 2020

An informed source confirmed that the Central Bank of Iraq management has finally decided to stop the auction of foreign currencies after the Iraqi economy was subjected to severe setbacks due to the Corona pandemic and the drop in oil prices to record levels, and the Central Bank followed a failed monetary policy.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said to Al-Mustaqila that the central bank governor has been subjected to great pressure in the past few days by many political blocs, the media and economists because of his unjustified insistence to proceed with the foreign currency auction window despite all the losses and risks incurred by the economy Iraqi.

The data published on the website of the Central Bank indicates that the last date for which a currency auction was held was on Thursday, 21/5/2020, when more than $ 180 million was purchased with the participation of more than 30 banks at the auction.

Below is the link for the results of the foreign currency sale window https://cbi.iq/currency_auction/all

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9

On 6/4/2020 at 12:56 AM, DinarThug said:

LINK

I think it's important to note that this article does not say that the CBI is stopping the auctions permanently.  I did a quick search (in English since I don't speak Arabic) to see if if anyone else is reporting this and I couldn't find anything.  But it is absolutely true that the auctions have stopped, we've been talking about how the last auction was back on May 21, so what the article said is true:  the CBI has stopped the auctions.  And also, I will point out that we've noticed how the CBI has previously stopped the auctions for days and weeks several times in the last few months.  I figured it was from coronavirus (as this article says is the reason) and also because of low oil prices.  So without the article specifically saying that the auctions are stopped permanently, I don't think it means anything with regards to the RV.  Moreover, the other aritlce about the CBI proposing to transfer the auctions to the MInistry of Finance is from April.  When I first read that article yesterday, I actually assumed that the CBI simply didn't want to have to deal with constantly having to exchange dollars for dinar to pay the bills.  With the low oil prices, they're way short of money so I figured as soon as a payment in dollars comes in, they immediatley have to exchange it to dinar in order to pay the bills that are piling up.    Additionally, that article said the CBI renewed their proposal, which means they've been asking to do this for some time.  So, again, I really don't think you can say this is a sign the RV is about to happen.

That said, we have a lot of exciting things happening this month:  hopefully the remaining Ministers get voted on next week, and Pompeo is set to visit Iraq later this month, and Bagdad and Kurdistan might really finalize the HCL in a couple of weeks.  These are all really big, important things.  Part of me thinks they RV will likely happen once these things are done.  But another part of me, the hopium-fueld part, thinks that Iraq has to be super careful about picking the RV date.  Based on past RVs in other countries, they do it when the world least expects it.  You can't announce the RV is about to happen because everyone would go crazy and people would scramble to rob anyone, any store, any bank, any place they could possibly get their hands on more dinar.  Soooooo, since logic dictates that the RV would happen after these big things get finalized, if Iraq really wanted to do it when it's least expected, seems like now would be a perfect time.  And as I've said, it seems reasonable to me that doing the RV when the financial markets are down would be helpful, and the auctions are currently stopped, and the ISX is currently closed.  So since now is a time when people are NOT EXPECTING the RV because they're waiting for those 3 big things to get done.......  it just might actually happen this weekend.  I've been in this 9 years and can't really believe this could finally be it, but I like the hopium rush and for others who do too..... GO RV  this weekend!!!  Wouldn't it be somthing if we wake up Sunday and it's done?!  And even if it's not, Iraq still has a great month coming up so surely it can't be that much longer.    

🍾 To hopium!!!   🍷

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, KristiD said:

I think it's important to note that this article does not say that the CBI is stopping the auctions permanently.  I did a quick search (in English since I don't speak Arabic) to see if if anyone else is reporting this and I couldn't find anything.  But it is absolutely true that the auctions have stopped, we've been talking about how the last auction was back on May 21, so what the article said is true:  the CBI has stopped the auctions.  And also, I will point out that we've noticed how the CBI has previously stopped the auctions for days and weeks several times in the last few months.  I figured it was from coronavirus (as this article says is the reason) and also because of low oil prices.  So without the article specifically saying that the auctions are stopped permanently, I don't think it means anything with regards to the RV.  Moreover, the other aritlce about the CBI proposing to transfer the auctions to the MInistry of Finance is from April.  When I first read that article yesterday, I actually assumed that the CBI simply didn't want to have to deal with constantly having to exchange dollars for dinar to pay the bills.  With the low oil prices, they're way short of money so I figured as soon as a payment in dollars comes in, they immediatley have to exchange it to dinar in order to pay the bills that are piling up.    Additionally, that article said the CBI renewed their proposal, which means they've been asking to do this for some time.  So, again, I really don't think you can say this is a sign the RV is about to happen.

That said, we have a lot of exciting things happening this month:  hopefully the remaining Ministers get voted on next week, and Pompeo is set to visit Iraq later this month, and Bagdad and Kurdistan might really finalize the HCL in a couple of weeks.  These are all really big, important things.  Part of me thinks they RV will likely happen once these things are done.  But another part of me, the hopium-fueld part, thinks that Iraq has to be super careful about picking the RV date.  Based on past RVs in other countries, they do it when the world least expects it.  You can't announce the RV is about to happen because everyone would go crazy and people would scramble to rob anyone, any store, any bank, any place they could possibly get their hands on more dinar.  Soooooo, since logic dictates that the RV would happen after these big things get finalized, if Iraq really wanted to do it when it's least expected, seems like now would be a perfect time.  And as I've said, it seems reasonable to me that doing the RV when the financial markets are down would be helpful, and the auctions are currently stopped, and the ISX is currently closed.  So since now is a time when people are NOT EXPECTING the RV because they're waiting for those 3 big things to get done.......  it just might actually happen this weekend.  I've been in this 9 years and can't really believe this could finally be it, but I like the hopium rush and for others who do too..... GO RV  this weekend!!!  Wouldn't it be somthing if we wake up Sunday and it's done?!  And even if it's not, Iraq still has a great month coming up so surely it can't be that much longer.    

🍾 To hopium!!!   🍷

As it has been explained to me that yes once Iraq does finally stop the auctions something absolutely must happen with their currency. Reasons being as to why they are having the auctions in the first place started by Shabibi to control inflation and the dinar exchange rate! So something either has to replace the auctions or they have to go Article 8 and international this has always been the belief by a great many in this dinar community for a long time...guess we shall see but things sure do seem to be long up for this to be a spectacular month...sure hope something finally happens!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, KristiD said:

So since now is a time when people are NOT EXPECTING the RV because they're waiting for those 3 big things to get done.......  it just might actually happen this weekend.  I've been in this 9 years and can't really believe this could finally be it, but I like the hopium rush and for others who do too..... GO RV  this weekend!!!  Wouldn't it be somthing if we wake up Sunday and it's done?!  And even if it's not, Iraq still has a great month coming up so surely it can't be that much longer.    

I thought we were going to have to ban you from the HOPIUM DEN  at first but you had a nice come back in the second half of your article.  I think you have given as good a reason to do it as any I have heard. Thank you for your intelligent well thought out post.  

Things tend to happen when you you least expect them to all the time.  Like this poor girl.  She had her movie ticket, her popcorn and them BOOM the carpet tackled her.  No one saw that coming.  

26B50E45-4276-4268-8663-394FF2AF094E.gif.3721edf9bb2c53207dd52391bc177e9a.gif

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Things tend to happen when you you least expect them to all the time.  Like this poor girl.  She had her movie ticket, her popcorn and them BOOM the carpet tackled her.  No one saw that coming.  

26B50E45-4276-4268-8663-394FF2AF094E.gif.3721edf9bb2c53207dd52391bc177e9a.gif

Actually I think there was a GHOST that pushed her!  :wave:  👻 

• Haha 5

Elliott is adorable and smart too. :D

On 6/4/2020 at 8:42 AM, King Bean said:

My dachshund, Elliott, knows we have IQD and has been doing this a lot lately.

Coincidence?  Hmmmmm….I think NOT. :twothumbs:

Crusoe the Dachshund on Twitter: "Is this a good smile ...

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, siberian_shaddow said:

Agreed Chuck, this wild ride has been going on for many years for most of us. And now it does seem like its aged well like fine wine, it just might be getting close to opening it up and getting a taste of the good stuff.

I like tasting the good stuff. 

image.png.44c6469554c3334e823173a70667718b.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On 6/3/2020 at 7:27 PM, ScaryMary said:

@tigergorzow my brother reads more than anyone I know. He told me about this investment. He follows actual news and lets me know what is going on, all over the world.  I usually don’t post about anything he shares with me out of respect for him and I wait to see if it is posted here first. I swear over the last year everything he tells me shows up as reliable verified information within 48 hours or less.  Soooooo we wait with s@#t-eating grins on our faces. Our time is here!!!!!!

Good morning, SM.  Not asking for his name but am curious if your brother is a DV member.  We love good newshounds.  Maybe after today we won't need any!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Ok, guys, let's play like we knew tomorrow was the day.  God knows we have had enough time to prepare.  How would you spend today?  Going over plans, rereading all your notes and the Cash In Guide?  Packing your bags?  Making sure your phone number is correct for Adam's text?  What else?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Ok, guys, let's play like we knew tomorrow was the day.  God knows we have had enough time to prepare.  How would you spend today?  Going over plans, rereading all your notes and the Cash In Guide?  Packing your bags?  Making sure your phone number is correct for Adam's text?  What else?

Set up a meeting with our contractor (we’re adding a room on to our house)

Finalize our Trust and the Trusts for our kids

Call up our friend at the car dealership and order the dream car with all the upgrades

Write down a list of all the charities we plan to donate to

.... I’m going to have a busy weekend!!

Thanks Shedagal! This has been fun! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

As it has been explained to me that yes once Iraq does finally stop the auctions something absolutely must happen with their currency. Reasons being as to why they are having the auctions in the first place started by Shabibi to control inflation and the dinar exchange rate! So something either has to replace the auctions or they have to go Article 8 and international this has always been the belief by a great many in this dinar community for a long time...guess we shall see but things sure do seem to be long up for this to be a spectacular month...sure hope something finally happens!

Yes, I think you are absolutely correct!  But the point I was making was that this particular did not say the auctions were stopping indefinitely - which is what will happen with the RV.  So therefore that article really wasn't an indication that the RV is about to happen.

14 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I thought we were going to have to ban you from the HOPIUM DEN  at first but you had a nice come back in the second half of your article.  I think you have given as good a reason to do it as any I have heard. Thank you for your intelligent well thought out post.  

Thank you Pitch (can I call you Pitch?)!  I'll never give up on hopium, not for the RV, not for achieving my goals and not for peace on earth.  BUT, I am a hopium purist.  My hopium has to be based on legitimate info.  Pulling up any little thing and claiming it means the RV is about to happen isn't enough to give me hopium.  In fact, that's probably the reason so many people think hopium is foolish.  When you do that it puts you in the category of the gurus Luigi is always quoting.  I think probably most people here agree with me about this.  So I just like to try and keep things real.  But as an optimistic person by nature, whenever I do that, I like to close with something upbeat and encouraging.  Just so happens right now, I'm more optimistic about the RV  than I've ever been so I can't help myself from sharing what I feel that way.  :bagofmoney::bagofmoney: :bagofmoney:

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Awesome - here is what I getting - European Pick-up as well.

image.png.ebd20b47f392fcc372e17dd71e9dbe87.png

It's pretty, but every since whoever-it-was showed us picture of the 2020 Corvette last year, I was sold on it.  I doubt I'll every buy another sports car again, but if I do, the Corvette is awful pretty.  Plus it's American made.  And even though we all may be rich, the best thing about the Corvette is that it's only $60,000!!!  The 2020's are all sold out - at least people have put deposits down on them.  But the second year version will probably correct some of the little nuisances so it should be even better.

proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fencrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcTz745PFvn9MDjo_49SItoX3JdgKSD3l0e2XTSL2NS-OOVCkO4j%26s&sp=1591451391T43e1f36077b38cb527ca410353948c1c8bbdc70610b4382c2623b60fcaa84b87

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Just a nap for me......have to be all rested up.....😮

CL 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:
  2 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I’m headed to the grocery store so I will be ready to celebrate in style.

That would be a Root Beer Float for me.  

5D0C421A-5C5D-430C-A468-41E346588C41.gif.91c8d96e6505e62e4cb2427be3a30a0a.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, KristiD said:

Yes, I think you are absolutely correct!  But the point I was making was that this particular did not say the auctions were stopping indefinitely - which is what will happen with the RV.  So therefore that article really wasn't an indication that the RV is about to happen.

Thank you Pitch (can I call you Pitch?)!  I'll never give up on hopium, not for the RV, not for achieving my goals and not for peace on earth.  BUT, I am a hopium purist.  My hopium has to be based on legitimate info.  Pulling up any little thing and claiming it means the RV is about to happen isn't enough to give me hopium.  In fact, that's probably the reason so many people think hopium is foolish.  When you do that it puts you in the category of the gurus Luigi is always quoting.  I think probably most people here agree with me about this.  So I just like to try and keep things real.  But as an optimistic person by nature, whenever I do that, I like to close with something upbeat and encouraging.  Just so happens right now, I'm more optimistic about the RV  than I've ever been so I can't help myself from sharing what I feel that way.  :bagofmoney::bagofmoney: :bagofmoney:

It's pretty, but every since whoever-it-was showed us picture of the 2020 Corvette last year, I was sold on it.  I doubt I'll every buy another sports car again, but if I do, the Corvette is awful pretty.  Plus it's American made.  And even though we all may be rich, the best thing about the Corvette is that it's only $60,000!!!  The 2020's are all sold out - at least people have put deposits down on them.  But the second year version will probably correct some of the little nuisances so it should be even better.

proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fencrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcTz745PFvn9MDjo_49SItoX3JdgKSD3l0e2XTSL2NS-OOVCkO4j%26s&sp=1591451391T43e1f36077b38cb527ca410353948c1c8bbdc70610b4382c2623b60fcaa84b87

Thanks KristiD, saw the new Corvette and it looks great. I really like the old String Rays if I was going to get one. When driving the  718 Spider you will find that it is not the fasted nor the most popular but it is a per driving car, one that you can spend hour driving in and can get out feeling great. I love driving and touring and I am hopping to meet many from the RV group afterwards by driving to our different events. I purchased my first Porsche while living in Germany and have loved them ever since. I have also had the old power Camaro as well and would like to buy one of the classics. 

• Upvote 2