Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOPIUM FANS ONLY!!!

KristiD

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Well, both of my palms have been driving me crazy the last two days. Constant itching, which is suppose to be a sign money is coming my way. 

With me, mmmmm, can’t print it. 😝 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Well, both of my palms have been driving me crazy the last two days. Constant itching, which is suppose to be a sign money is coming my way. 

Or could it just mean that you have been a good boy during the corona crisis, and have over washed your hands?  Maybe they have just dried out and need some lotion!   

NAW! I like the "money is coming" belief better!  :moneybag:  

COME ON RV!!!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Or could it just mean that you have been a good boy during the corona crisis, and have over washed your hands?  Maybe they have just dried out and need some lotion!   

NAW! I like the "money is coming" belief better!  :moneybag:  

COME ON RV!!!  

I am leaning on "money is coming". 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

I get crapped on daily at work. Does that count as good luck? ;)

Ok - Knock All This ‘Crap’ Off ! :o 

I’ve Got Some More Hopium To Post From Delta ...

:D  :D  :D 

14 hours ago, DinarThug said:

I DID REPORT TO YOU FAMILY LAST WEEK THAT CBI IS COMING OUT WITH NEW RATE....WE ARE FASTER THAN ARTICLE.........000043medium_gif              DELTA

FROM IRAQI TV....

"Trends towards changing the policy of the dollar and the exchange rate"

DELTA

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

And BOOM - Here It Is ! :o 

Somebody Light A Celebratory ‘Spliff’ And Wake Up The Hammock Boy ...  :D  :D  :D 

After Coming Under Heavy Criticism ... The Central Bank Stops The Currency Auction

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9

4th June, 2020

An informed source confirmed that the Central Bank of Iraq management has finally decided to stop the auction of foreign currencies after the Iraqi economy was subjected to severe setbacks due to the Corona pandemic and the drop in oil prices to record levels, and the Central Bank followed a failed monetary policy.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said to Al-Mustaqila that the central bank governor has been subjected to great pressure in the past few days by many political blocs, the media and economists because of his unjustified insistence to proceed with the foreign currency auction window despite all the losses and risks incurred by the economy Iraqi.

The data published on the website of the Central Bank indicates that the last date for which a currency auction was held was on Thursday, 21/5/2020, when more than $ 180 million was purchased with the participation of more than 30 banks at the auction.

Below is the link for the results of the foreign currency sale window https://cbi.iq/currency_auction/all

15 hours ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

After Coming Under Heavy Criticism ... The Central Bank Stops The Currency Auction

4th June, 2020

An informed source confirmed that the Central Bank of Iraq management has finally decided to stop the auction of foreign currencies after the Iraqi economy was subjected to severe setbacks due to the Corona pandemic and the drop in oil prices to record levels, and the Central Bank followed a failed monetary policy.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said to Al-Mustaqila that the central bank governor has been subjected to great pressure in the past few days by many political blocs, the media and economists because of his unjustified insistence to proceed with the foreign currency auction window despite all the losses and risks incurred by the economy Iraqi.

The data published on the website of the Central Bank indicates that the last date for which a currency auction was held was on Thursday, 21/5/2020, when more than $ 180 million was purchased with the participation of more than 30 banks at the auction.

Below is the link for the results of the foreign currency sale window https://cbi.iq/currency_auction/all

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

After Coming Under Heavy Criticism ... The Central Bank Stops The Currency Auction

4th June, 2020

The data published on the website of the Central Bank indicates that the last date for which a currency auction was held was on Thursday, 21/5/2020, when more than $ 180 million was purchased with the participation of more than 30 banks at the auction.

Hot damn!!

Thanks Thug!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

4th June, 2020

Do we have any other articles or an article from the CBI proving this? Man I hope it’s true.. This is something I have heard for a decade that needs to happen right before the rate change..

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

In the documents, the Central Bank proposes to transfer the currency auction to the Ministry of Finance

In the documents, the Central Bank proposes to transfer the currency auction to the Ministry of Finance

4/6/2020 13:26:37

The Central Bank of Iraq renewed its proposal that the Finance Ministry take over the sale of the dollar to the market directly for exchange in Iraqi dinars to cover budget expenditures without the central bank’s mediation.

The Central Bank attributed its proposal in its letter to the three presidencies, {Euphrates News Agency} obtained a copy of it until it “devotes itself to carrying out its tasks, which are numerous and important for financial stability and economic stimulus, and in order to get the bank out of the confusion that this issue causes.”

It is said that suspicions of corruption are continuously raised on the auction sale of the currency of the Central Bank of Iraq, most recently its support system" rel="">support for Arhab.

9407be1bd4c5f4d01dd9b1a971290160.jpg        40d91fc632f712a7132d439f390087b3.jpg

3 hours ago, GregHi said:

Do we have any other articles or an article from the CBI proving this? Man I hope it’s true.. This is something I have heard for a decade that needs to happen right before the rate change..

This Is One Of The Three CBI Articles That I Posted In The News Section Right Before Posting The Article That Ur Commenting On ! ;) 

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

4/6/2020 13:26:37

The Central Bank of Iraq renewed its proposal that the Finance Ministry take over the sale of the dollar to the market directly for exchange in Iraqi dinars to cover budget expenditures without the central bank’s mediation.

The Central Bank attributed its proposal in its letter to the three presidencies, {Euphrates News Agency} obtained a copy of it until it “devotes itself to carrying out its tasks, which are numerous and important for financial stability and economic stimulus, and in order to get the bank out of the confusion that this issue causes.”

It is said that suspicions of corruption are continuously raised on the auction sale of the currency of the Central Bank of Iraq, most recently its support system" rel="">support for Arhab.

9407be1bd4c5f4d01dd9b1a971290160.jpg        40d91fc632f712a7132d439f390087b3.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1