Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOPIUM FANS ONLY!!!

KristiD

I like “Hopiun”. 

Does it come in Strawberry.  Everyone loves strawberries.

8F0030B1-8AEB-4599-9218-BA3C3DD54898.gif.6ad5fb02d03ad731c30e23387076223d.gif

Sorry, KristiD, I was the class clown in grade school.  

Thank you you for posting.  As always your posts are thought provoking and very much appreciated.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, KristiD said:

So if Iraq was close to RVing before, maybe this time it's in a strong enough position to finally pull it off.  GOOOOOO RV!!!

I’m just curious what you might think the New rate will be.  From many of the articles I read this weekend it appears they need to do something soon and that Al-Kazemi has the authority to push the green light.  What will be the lowest rate that would get people to cash in without setting off an inflation bomb.  Adam has stated in the past that they might come in at .10 and go upward from there. ( float).

I know we are all hoping for a minimum of 1-1 or maybe a little higher but to be honest with all the Political unrest, CV, Oil under 40, Corruption, Pressure on Kazemi to not prosecute people abusing the auctions, and the mere fact that Iraq is flat broke, I’m thinking Adam’s .10 sounds about right.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

Thanks KristiD - I am planning on reading this again. I am loving HOPIUM while sipping on some Scotch or a tall frosty Dad's Root Beer there Pitcher. All of this while listening to :

As for a rate. I am still in the camp of it being close to 1 to 1. There really cannot be that much USD left out there to cause a major wealth influx. If so, then after 17+ years they can redo "Party like it is 1999". They deserve it.  But most of all, why would you turn in your USD for something worth less.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

49 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

after 17+ years they can redo "Party like it is 1999".

So Tonight Weegie’s Gonna Party Like It’s RV’ed At $19.99 ! :o 

Prince GIF

And Bruce Will Be Wearing The Famous ‘Prince’ A$$less Chaps Outfit ...

:D  :D  :D 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, KristiD said:

I just realized this today, and I find it interesting that there has been no currency auction since May 21st.

So Then Add The Timing Of This Article Into The Mix ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Parliamentary Finance: Al-Kazemi has the powers to cancel the currency auction

122804.jpg?watermark=4

Policy 05/30/2020 15:18 28 Editor: gf   

Baghdad today - Baghdad 

Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Hanin Qaddo, confirmed on Saturday (30 May 2020) that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi owns the powers to cancel the foreign currency auction at the Central Bank .

Qaddo said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that "the Prime Minister, has the powers to cancel or stop the auction of foreign currencies in the central bank."

He added, "This matter provided that it is attached to a study or documents proving the existence of money laundering operations, or corruption operations occurring during the sale operations," stressing "the need for the government and the central bank to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in Iraqi markets." 

Often, deputies from different blocs and components talk about the existence of major corruption operations that take place at the auction of currency sales by banks and personalities accused of money laundering operations . 

A member of the mini-parliamentary committee concerned with following up the implementation of the budget, Abdul Hadi Al-Saadawi, spoke Monday (July 08, 2019) about the exit of the currency auction from the control of the central bank, while the latter sold $ 150-200 million on a daily basis . 

Al-Saadawi said in a press statement, that "there are problems and irregularities recorded on the sale of the currency by the central bank, as well as the currency exchange rate, which is often mobile and unstable in most cases," noting that "any candidate for the position of the governor has to sit with the parliamentary finance to discuss These two things . "

LINK

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

As for a rate. I am still in the camp of it being close to 1 to 1.

This will be the starting point when they move their currency to a 'more flexible exchange rate' 

And they will have 500 billion dollars more to back that up. 

//

•  

Al-Tamimi: Iraq can request assistance to recover $ 500 billion in smuggled money

Baghdad / Obelisk: Legal expert Ali al-Tamimi confirmed, on Wednesday, January 29, 2020, that the Administrative and Financial Anti-Corruption Agreement of 2005, which Iraq joined in 2007, allows the country to request assistance in recovering the smuggled money estimated at $ 500 billion

//

👍👍😎

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 11

53 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

That’s the best news I’ve heard in 5-10 years Thief. 

Thief Has Beaten More 5-10 Year Sentences Than Prince Has Hit Records ! :o 

CNN. Broadcasting While Invoking The Strategic Agreement !

LINK

Legal expert: Iraq has the right to recover smuggled money outside the country

1591002401_download-11.jpeg

1st June, 2020

Legal expert, Ali Al-Tamimi, confirmed today, Monday,  that  Iraq has the right to recover smuggled money outside the country

Al-Tamimi said in a statement received by "Gilgamesh Press", that the "International Anti-Corruption Agreement of 2005 signed by Iraq 2007 allows Iraq to request the United Nations to recover the smuggled money as money laundering and corruption is financial

He added that "according to Article 50 of the Charter of the United Nations, states that fight terrorist organizations  under Chapter Seven of the Charter of the United Nations may request economic assistance from the United Nations, and it  is known that ISIS was placed under Chapter VII under UN Security Council Resolution 2170 of 2014

He continued, "Various countries have announced their willingness to provide economic assistance to Iraq, including Britain, so Iraq can request assistance from the international community, the United Nations, to rebuild liberated cities,  face the consequences of the war against terrorism, according to the foregoing, and recover the smuggled money estimated at $ 500 billion

He noted that "according to Article 27 of the 2008 Iraqi-American Strategic Agreement, Iraq can request economic assistance from America, as this article required

He pointed out that "the current situation and the lack of health facilities to face the Corona pandemic and the decline in oil prices,  Iraq had to move in this direction

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 11

30 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Damn Thugs, you are really locked in. Are you tied to your chair with 3 gallons of coffee.  😝 😆

For Some Reason - I Even Make Coffee Nervous ! :o 

image.jpeg.dd7720b705e7e77e9f5f22bafbfecacd.jpeg

• Haha 9

24 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

56 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Damn Thugs, you are really locked in. Are you tied to your chair with 3 gallons of coffee.  😝 😆

For Some Reason - I Even Make Coffee Nervous ! :o 

Haha, you can sleep with my pit bull.  He always sleeps under the bed.  

• Haha 5