Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump says he will designate antifa a terrorist organization as GOP points fingers at extremists

10 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I am trying very hard to keep my attitude positive during this time.  I’m far from oblivious to the events, I am locked and loaded and vigilant.  I just wanted to share this vid with you.  This man is an American Treasure.  

https://www.youtube.com/embed/CgQkh1_cACE

Pitcher, thanks for that video. You are right, a true American Treasure and Hero! 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Once again, Trump squandered an opportunity to do something positive for the nation....instead he decides to lower himself to the same level of the rioters and has peaceful American citizen protesters gassed and manhandled so he can obtain campaign pictures for his rabid base, in front of the church of the presidents, bible in hand.....no prayer, no inspection of the damage.....a photo op only.  I'm actually surprised the bible he was holding didn't burst into flames, no better than the rioters who loot and burn things to the ground for their own self gratification....On top of all that, very few people in his entourage were wearing masks or social distancing.    

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Once again, Trump squandered an opportunity to do something positive for the nation....instead he decides to lower himself to the same level of the rioters and has peaceful American citizen protesters gassed and manhandled so he can obtain campaign pictures for his rabid base, in front of the church of the presidents, bible in hand.....no prayer, no inspection of the damage.....a photo op only.  I'm actually surprised the bible he was holding didn't burst into flames, no better than the rioters who loot and burn things to the ground for their own self gratification....On top of all that, very few people in his entourage were wearing masks or social distancing.    

GO RV, then BV

What would have you had him do positive for the nation?

Those who were moved prior to his "photo op" were going to be moved at the the 7 PM curfew anyhow......   CL

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

There's nothing positive that can ever be said about your post anymore. 

SO SAD.

So does this make you feel better?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

There's nothing positive that can ever be said about your post anymore. 

SO SAD.

I get it, you view peaceful protesters practicing their first amendment rights and rioters breaking the law as being one and the same, just as Trump does....that's why you're such a staunch supporter of his.  Makes perfect sense.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

47 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I get it, you view peaceful protesters practicing their first amendment rights and rioters breaking the law as being one and the same, just as Trump does....that's why you're such a staunch supporter of his.  Makes perfect sense.

GO RV, then BV 

There ya go again attributing your own skewed thinking to my rational thoughts. You don't even have a clue what you're railing against. You think it's all about President Trump, but you are grossly mistaken. In just a few short months nothing you (and most people) understand as reality will matter. 

The saddest thing is those who focused on one man will suffer the most in the end. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

There ya go again attributing your own skewed thinking to my rational thoughts. You don't even have a clue what you're railing against. You think it's all about President Trump, but you are grossly mistaken. In just a few short months nothing you (and most people) understand as reality will matter. 

The saddest thing is those who focused on one man will suffer the most in the end. 

That is the most truthful thing you have ever said in this form. “Those who focuses on one man will suffer the most in the end” All Trump focuses on is himself. I am calling it now. He will tweet himself out of the White House. Bank it!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Oh, okay then....until that time comes, feel free to consume yourself with sharing nonstop tweets of Trump support, while enjoying your daily overload of Rush Limbaugh propaganda.  To each their own, at least in a free society that's how it's supposed to be. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Thanks Bro...

I admit candidly I was moved in seeing many police officers all over the Nation and even police high ranks joining in and solidarize with the protesters

I had never witnessed anything like that before in all the decades I have been following American happenings ( since the 70's)

Maybe something good is beginning

I do condemn the looting obviously

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, caddieman said:

That is the most truthful thing you have ever said in this form. “Those who focuses on one man will suffer the most in the end” All Trump focuses on is himself. I am calling it now. He will tweet himself out of the White House. Bank it!

Hate all you want, you're so blinded you don't know 

• Upvote 1

And you support this 

WATCH: Rioters Set Fire To Home With Child Inside, Then Block Firefighters’ Access; Emotional Police Chief Details Incident

Jun 1st, 2020   DailyWire.com
Facebook
Twitter
Mail
Demonstrators stand around a fire during a protest near the White House in response to the killing of George Floyd May 31, 2020 in Washington, DC. Alex Wong/Getty Images

On Saturday, Richmond Police Chief Will Smith was overcome with emotion detailing one of the worst acts of violence carried out in the city during the previous night’s rioting, ostensibly over the death of George Floyd.

According to Smith, rioters set fire to an occupied multi-family residence with a child inside, then repeatedly blocked firefighters’ access to the scene.

Thankfully, officers found a way to secure access and saved the family, including the child.

“One incident that is particularly poignant, that truly illustrates the seriousness of the issues we’re facing,” Smith told reporters. “Protesters intentionally set a fire to an occupied building on [West] Broad Street. This is not the only occupied building that has been set fire to in the last two days.”

“They prohibited us from getting on scene,” the police chief continued. “We had to force our way to make a clear path for the fire department".

Protesters intercepted that fire apparatus several blocks away with vehicles and blocked that fire department’s access to the structure fire,” Smith said. “Inside that home was a child.”

“Officers were able to –,” Smith attempted to continue, though he was overcome with emotion, “help those people out of the house.”

“We were able to get the fire department there safely,” the emotional police chief added.

When you take a legitimate issue and hijack it for unknown reasons, that is unacceptable to me,” Smith stated firmly, “it’s unacceptable to the Richmond Police Department, unacceptable to the city of Richmond.”

Protests began popping up across the nation on Tuesday over the death of Floyd, a black man who died after a police officer had his knee on the 46-year-old’s neck for over eight minutes during an arrest, as shown in viral video footage.

“An eight-minute clip filmed by a person on the street shows Floyd telling police he can’t breathe and begging the cop on top of him to stop before he falls unconscious,” The Daily Wire reported Tuesday. “Officer Derek Chauvin was identified as the officer who knelt on Floyd’s neck outside Cup Foods on Chicago Avenue and East 38th Street.

• Upvote 2