Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Morning Opinions @ 9:30 AM CDT - 5/31/2020

Good Pentecost Morning DinarVets,It's the birthday of Christianity..! Here are a few more opinions & comments from other members of the Dinar community that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what seems to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

**** Pimpy   ...Is Trump hinting at when the rate change will happen?  ...this next week for us I think is going to be really big. People keep asking me do you think Trump is going to pull the trigger on a rate change before the election.  Well yeah, that would make sense to me.  With everything that's going on, if you wanted to become a "shoe in",  If Trump wanted to win in a landslide he would pull the trigger on the rate change.  Will he?  Let's hear what trump has to say, "...I can tell you the third and fourth quarter in particular are going to be I think spectacular."  Gee, really?  Why is that Trump? ...What would be the reason for him to think that?  We're not even out of quarantine fully yet...he's got resistance from the democrats.   The liberals are keeping their states and cities on lock-down...What makes him think there's going to be a huge recovery He knows something that the rest of the people don't know.  Or does he?  Or do we know what Trump knows? ...(Post 1 of 3)...

**** Pimpy  ...If you were Trump and this quarantine just killed the best economy in recorded history...and you need to kick-start your country - You need to kick-start this economy?  ...Let me add in something...In order for us to have a booming economy again that means other countries have to be kicking butt too.  What kind of move can Trump make that wouldn't just kick-start the economy here in the United States, [but] kick-start economies around the world?  How many dinar holders do you think are worldwide?  How many Vietnam dong holders are worldwide?  Do you see where I'm going with this?  ...If you're in this situation that we're in right now around the world...you're gonna have to throw logic out the door.  You're gonna have to make a move.  And what is that move? ...Reset the currencies at the proper value.  Reinstate Iraq's currency rate.  That's what I would do if I was Trump...(Post 2 of 3.)...

:cowboy2:Standby for part 3 of Pimpy's comments...!  RON

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

In spite of all this speculation by Pimpy and others, I don't think the USA can force another nation, like Iraq, to change the value of their currency, regardless of the influence we might have as a result of the Iraq war and our helping them to rebuild their economy. I believe President Trump can encourage them and exert some pressure - but i don't believe he can pull any trigger.

We know that the FOIP (Future of Iraq Project - the Bush-Cheney Plan) indicated that as part of the plan to rebuild Iraq (it's economy & infrastructure), the desire was to ultimately restore the dinar back to the pre-Saddam rate of $3.33 (the Golden Dinar). However, no timeframe was given. 

Also, all the Paris Club Nations (Coalition countries) hold the IQD as part of the agreement. Also, if you recall, Iraq has stated on numerous occasions that they intend to become a Donor Nation. They hold the largest Natural Gas Reserves in the world and have one of the largest Oli Reserves in the world (with only a portion of the country evaluated). Incredible mineral and gold resources as well. The Tigris & Euphrates rivers have great agricultural possibilities, and Tourism is a major economic opportunity (especially for historical reasons  Arabic nations).  Much more could be said. 

This is just My Opinion ... and we all know what they say about opinions ... LOL..!

:salute: RON

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 7

Added @ 10:50 AM CDT:

**** Pimpy  Trump has a lot more information and a ton of advisers that know a million things more than we all do but the point being if we're just generally speaking the whole world's economy needs a kick-start.  In order for us to really have a booming economy here in the United States we're going to have to rely on other countries as well to help us do that.  We need to manufacture things and export them.  We also need to import goods as well.  So that means everyone has to start off at a level playing field.  How do you make that happen?  Change the rate Why is the third quarter going to be slow Because as the rate changes and we're doing our exchanging the economy is only starting to rebound.  The true numbers will pop out in the fourth quarter as more and more people go out and shop and buy and do what they need to do...I'm with you Trump and we all agree with you.  We know a way that can make sure that the third and fourth quarters as well as next year are booming.  Change the rate...(Post 3 of 3)..

:tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Added @ 10:50 AM CDT:

**** Pimpy  Trump has a lot more information and a ton of advisers that know a million things more than we all do but the point being if we're just generally speaking the whole world's economy needs a kick-start.  In order for us to really have a booming economy here in the United States we're going to have to rely on other countries as well to help us do that.  We need to manufacture things and export them.  We also need to import goods as well.  So that means everyone has to start off at a level playing field.  How do you make that happen?  Change the rate Why is the third quarter going to be slow Because as the rate changes and we're doing our exchanging the economy is only starting to rebound.  The true numbers will pop out in the fourth quarter as more and more people go out and shop and buy and do what they need to do...I'm with you Trump and we all agree with you.  We know a way that can make sure that the third and fourth quarters as well as next year are booming.  Change the rate...(Post 3 of 3)..

:tiphat:

The 3rd or 4th quarters will "boom" because of OUR economy and Trump's policies. The Dinar WOULD be a lift, but Trump has no control of that..... perhaps he COULD read into what  Don't be a guru and influence, but don't count on that. Don't be a "media-like" guru and read into what Trump says to fit your agenda.

• Upvote 2