Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Does the Unthinkable

14 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Thanks Yota, GREAT article!!

Yep great article from Liz Crokin. Who is she? Let’s look..........

A large percentage of Crokin's posts, interviews, and conversations are tied to a theory that "one-third of the government" is part of a satanic Illuminati-like cult that sexually enslaves, kills, and even eats children. And to maintain power, they draw on Project MK Ultra, an experimental CIA program from 1953 to 1973 in which the agency used LSD and other drugs for mind control, information gathering, and psychological torture. Last month Barr tweeted the words "MK Ultra"—which would have been well-known to those deep in the QAnon world. https://www.chicagoreader.com/Bleader/archives/2018/04/06/former-chicago-gossip-columnist-liz-crokin-is-now-a-star-among-far-right-conspiracy-theorists

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, caddieman said:

A large percentage of Crokin's posts, interviews, and conversations are tied to a theory that "one-third of the government" is part of a satanic Illuminati-like cult that sexually enslaves, kills, and even eats children. And to maintain power, they draw on Project MK Ultra, an experimental CIA program from 1953 to 1973 in which the agency used LSD and other drugs for mind control, information gathering, and psychological torture. Last month Barr tweeted the words "MK Ultra"—which would have been well-known to those deep in the QAnon world. https://www.chicagoreader.com/Bleader/archives/2018/04/06/former-chicago-gossip-columnist-liz-crokin-is-now-a-star-among-far-right-conspiracy-theorists

Thanks Mr Yota. 👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

caddieman, the group of DemoRat communist you seem to be so fond of would never do something like have sex slaves especially children right?? "Ladies and Gentlemen, please have your boarding passes ready to board the Lolita Express" It'll be the time of your life!!:rake::facepalm:

image.thumb.jpeg.b3561c39d8cc42a8e9e363462e28a563.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/31/2020 at 11:35 PM, caddieman said:

Figures your complaining. I'm surprise you have the time to comment, I figure you be out Protesting and be destructive and helping tearing down America, with all your buds. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Figures your complaining. I'm surprise you have the time to comment, I figure you be out Protesting and be destructive and helping tearing down America, with all your buds. 

Not complaining. Just pointing out the Waco Liz Crokin is you were quoting. Again you don’t like what someone posted you attack the poster. Typical of many on this forum. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

You go Yota. I am sick of all this BS. I am drawing the line when it comes to hiring people and having bricks delivered so they can attack business, kill owners, and steal everything in sight. Trump better call out the military and deal harshly with these thugs. I have several friends that were Democrats and now started YouTube channels exposing what was going on and YouTube cut them off. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 6/3/2020 at 6:29 AM, yota691 said:

I wasn't attacking you, Just expressing my Freedom of Speech and pointing out your Hate...

.To the Snowflake Buttercup Brigade that is attacking. 😂😂😂😂

On 6/3/2020 at 6:15 AM, caddieman said:

. Typical of many on this forum

It's gonna be Airy, you don't have to subject yourself to the pain here ya know :lmao::butt-kicking:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3