Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Washington talks about bilateral cooperation with Iraq and the upcoming strategic dialogue

yota691

US Ambassador to Iraq Matthew Toler said on Sunday about bilateral cooperation between the United States and Iraq, and the upcoming strategic dialogue scheduled for mid-June.

Said Tauler in a video posted on the US embassy official site Balvispock and I followed Alsumaria News, said that "my colleagues throughout the mission toIraq They will discuss in detail in the coming weeks how our strategic framework agreement addresses all aspects of our bilateral relationship - political, economic, cultural, educational, and scientific, and not only limited to security assistance, "noting that" more details will be found on how the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) provides Humanitarian and stability support for millions of Iraqis at risk.

He added that "the economic section of the embassy will highlight his tireless work to bring American trade delegations and investments and American concession holders and assistance to Iraq in order to be independent in the field of energy," adding that "the political section will talk about its programs that promote human rights, justice and accountability in addition to mine clearance From hundreds of infrastructure sensitive sites. "

He continued, "We have an office for refugees and displaced persons, which has improved the lives of millions of Iraqis through the rehabilitation of housing, farms, companies, schools and basic infrastructure in societies all over the country." He explained that "the next generation of Iraqis will benefit from the work of our cultural section by sending hundreds of Iraqi students Each year to the United States under the exchange programs, as well as their important work in helping to preserve the rich cultural heritage of Iraq. "

Toler stressed that "our partnership extends beyond just providing support to the Iraqi security forces," noting that "we look forward to the upcoming strategic dialogue meetings that aim to cooperate in how to strengthen these ties in order to overcome the many challenges that remain Iraq Faces it. "
  • Thanks 1

05/19/2020 05:00:32

Shafaq News / The American ambassador to Iraq, Matthew Toller, confirmed today, Sunday, the partnership with Iraq within the strategic framework agreement signed between the two countries, while he indicated that the dialogue that will take place between the Iraqi and American governments next June addresses all issues, political, economic, cultural, educational and scientific.

The ambassador said in a televised speech broadcast by the US embassy in Iraq, "A number of my Iraqi friends recently asked me about the reason behind the US Mission in Iraq focusing only on supporting Iraqi forces in combating ISIS"; "I was really surprised by this question. So I decided to ask my colleagues here at the American embassy in Baghdad and the consulate in Erbil to talk about the ongoing work that their offices are doing to enhance our partnership and help advance the reality of the Iraqi people."

"In the coming weeks, my colleagues throughout the mission will discuss in detail how our strategic framework agreement addresses all aspects of our bilateral political, economic, cultural, educational and scientific relationship, and not only limited to security assistance," Theoller added.

"You will have access to more details on the ways the US Agency for International Development provides humanitarian and stability support to millions of Iraqis at risk. Our economic department will also highlight its tireless work to bring in American trade delegations, investments and US concessions. Help to Iraq in order to be independent in the energy field." ".

He added, "As for our political department, it will talk about its programs that promote human rights, justice and accountability, as well as clearing mines of hundreds of sites sensitive to infrastructure." And we also added to the Office of Refugees and Displaced Persons, which improved the lives of millions of Iraqis by rehabilitating housing, farms, companies, schools and infrastructure. The fundamental in two thousand societies gather around the country.

"The next generation of Iraqis will benefit from the work of our cultural department by sending hundreds of Iraqi students each year to the United States of America under the exchange programs, as well as its important work in helping to preserve the rich cultural heritage of Iraq."

"As you can see, our partnership extends far beyond simply providing support to the security forces. We look forward to the upcoming strategic dialogue meetings aimed at cooperating on how to strengthen these ties after overcoming the many challenges that Iraq still faces," he concluded.

• Thanks 1