Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Floyd Death (Police Brutality?)

Indraman

2 hours ago, umbertino said:

US cities and states take moderate steps to reform police departments

Steps to address long-criticized methods and excessive use of force announced in New York, Minneapolis, Portland and elsewhere

Victoria Bekiempis and Adam Gabbatt in New York

Tue 9 Jun 2020 11.30 BST

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/09/new-york-police-budget-cut

Perhaps Chicago.....with an average of 50 or so black on black weekend shootings should cut back on the policing.....no doubt that would reduce violent crime there.....

All just a smoke screen anyhow for what's ahead......CL 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

TITLE: Leftist Policy Is Destroying Cities, Truck Drivers Refuse Deliveries, Jobs Are Gone, Property Value Gone

SOURCE: TimCast

Truck drivers saying that they won't deliver to cities who defund police departments...sounds about right!

Indy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Fox News - Dr Wilfred Reilly on Life, Liberty & Levin

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6163734686001/

#####

Is there 'systemic racism' in various institutions in America? By the definitions put forth by the Identitarian LEFT, you could make an argument that the NBA is 'systemically racist' towards Caucasians; however, most normal thinking Americans would call this line of thought as 'illogical'!

Indy

• Upvote 6

TITLE: Meghan McCain Drops Brutal Truth On How Democrat Slogan Will Hand Trump 2020 Victory

SOURCE: The Next News Network

When most Americans interrupt #DefundThePolice as literally, 'defund the police', what other outcome would you expect?

Indy

• Thanks 1

Well get ready for another rough week! I guess everyone has seen, what happened in Atlanta Friday night! I’m so thankful to God, he saved me from going on to law enforcement profession! My father was a lawman! I thought about it after the Air Force, lucky for me, I had a childhood friend that got me in a very rewarding profession, that enjoyed for 37 years! I say that after this deal in Atlanta! If I was an officer, there is no way in hell I would get out of that police unit, I would drive it around and not make one stop ! You could rob a bank in front of me! I would go to bank and take a report! That would be the only thing I would do! Just write reports every shift! Sooner or later the good people are going to get fed up with what is going on! I know I am! I  would answer all calls only to write a report, no tickets no arrest! That simple!  It’s just a damn shame what is going on in our country! I just understand why people think they have the right to fight and disobey an officers lawful orders! JMHO case closed!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Well get ready for another rough week! I guess everyone has seen, what happened in Atlanta Friday night! I’m so thankful to God, he saved me from going on to law enforcement profession! My father was a lawman! I thought about it after the Air Force, lucky for me, I had a childhood friend that got me in a very rewarding profession, that enjoyed for 37 years! I say that after this deal in Atlanta! If I was an officer, there is no way in hell I would get out of that police unit, I would drive it around and not make one stop ! You could rob a bank in front of me! I would go to bank and take a report! That would be the only thing I would do! Just write reports every shift! Sooner or later the good people are going to get fed up with what is going on! I know I am! I  would answer all calls only to write a report, no tickets no arrest! That simple!  It’s just a damn shame what is going on in our country! I just understand why people think they have the right to fight and disobey an officers lawful orders! JMHO case closed!

I also understand they have burned the Wendy's down.....Wendy's Camera Footage showed the guy got the Tasser an tried to fire it at the officer.....That just coudn't be why he was shot and that sure are hell doesn't work out for BLM agenda now do it. I will see if I can't find the video again.

Karsten

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Police brutality must end in this country. Vestiges of systemic racism must be eliminated .  We should all redefine our human nature and dislike someone because of something they did to us, or ours. Not because of the color of their skin .

I agree, willful police brutality must end. However, there are circumstances whereby what a cop must do to apprehend a criminal, who is a danger to the public, may seem to the untrained eye, to be brutality when it’s not. They are hired to protect the public and they see and experience a lot of awful situations every day they are on duty. Talk to them and you will hear horror stories. Most cities and counties pay them low salaries to risk their lives every time they go out.
I would bet my home that most people are as I; they aren’t racist, they are behaviorist. It is not the color of the skin, it is the content of the character. 

Edited by Bama Girl
Grammar
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

I agree, willful police brutality must end. However, there are circumstances whereby what a cop must do to apprehend a criminal, who is a danger to the public, may seem to the untrained eye, to be brutality when it’s not. They are hired to protect the public and they see and experience an lot of awful situations every day they are on duty. Talk to them and you will hear horror stories. Most cities and counties pay them low salaries to risk their lives every time they go out.
I would bet my home that most people are as I; they aren’t racist, they are behaviorist. It is not the color of the skin, it is the content of the character. 

100 % agreed. 1 of many vital aspect of the full conversation that needs to take place in this national conversation. 

• Upvote 2

Rayshard Brooks family call for murder charges after police killing

• Widow Tomika Miller: ‘I can never get my best friend back’
  • Brooks, an African American, was shot by white Atlanta officer
  •  

Ed Pilkington in New York and Justin Glawe in Atlanta

Mon 15 Jun 2020 18.52 BST

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/15/rayshard-brooks-family-atlanta-police-killing

'Trust with the police is broken': Rayshard Brooks's family tell of devastation – video

The family of Rayshard Brooks, who was shot and killed by a white police officer, have paid tribute to him and told of their devastation. During a press conference in Atlanta.........

Mon 15 Jun 2020 18.29 BST Last modified on Mon 15 Jun 2020 18.43 BST