Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Floyd Death (Police Brutality?)

Indraman

9 hours ago, M.I.B. said:

I was a Texan for 10 years and I never met any that were so fearful and angry as you are. Texans believe in freedom and prosperity for all people. You need to read current events and speeches on the effects of historical racism. Ask yourself "Do we have to have a divided nation and do we want to return to segregation by law? If you want this then you are asking for all out warfare and you will lose.🗽 

Trust me, from a 5th generation Texan, you may have been a squatter here, for ten years, but your not a Texan! Your a major subversive, your the one telling people to leave or find a cave! Plus I dont communicate with subversives! No, your mighty wrong this whole event has nothing to do with race! Race baitors such as yourself, try and make that the story, let me say it isnt working, with people that know better! This is all about GOOD vs evil! Yes, you damn right I'm angry when people  run the streets killing innocent people and destroying property of innocent people! Yes I have a real problem with that, hoss! You are wrong again, Good always wins over evil! You sir, in my opinion are evil! On your last last allegation of me being fearful wrong again! The Good Lord Jesus does not give me a spirit of Fear, He gives me a sound mind to discern with! Lastly you have not met me and never will because I dont wallow around in a sewer! Case Closed! JMHO 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Artitech said:

This is all about GOOD vs evil! Yes, you damn right I'm angry when people  run the streets killing innocent people and destroying property of innocent people! Yes I have a real problem with that, hoss!

From one real Texan to another, right on Artitech.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

On 6/5/2020 at 8:09 AM, Starrider said:

What was his crime What did George do, I heard he was committing a crime, no one is talking about that crime. I heard he was passing funny money.

Starr

Image may contain: shoes

We know a lot more about the black Will Rogers now! 1. He is a 5 time felon that was high on drugs, when he thought it was a good ideal to pass funny money! He also was a violent Felon, He used a weapon by pointing it a women when he broke into her home! Saying this doesnt give anyone the right to put a knee on his neck and Kill him! Like I say Nobody with half a brain agrees with what these ex officers did! What I dont understand is why he is being up held as a model citizen, when this is not the truth! JMHO

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Those last 3 articles I posted were right off of today’s headlines.  I could easily put up a  dozen articles describing innocent people who have been injured or killed by rioters who could care less about George Floyd.  You have organized groups that have stolen the true meaning of what the peaceful protests are all about.  I don’t hear any of the Hollywood Elite, the National Media, the Democratic Party, Barry, HRC, Biden, denouncing the violence. SELECTIVE OUTRAGE.   

WHAT ABOUT THE INNOCENTS CONFUSED FACE?  Where is your anger, indignation, and humanity for those killed and wounded police officers?  Where is your statement denouncing the looting and burning of businesses.  

You have ZERO CREDIBILITY!  

Pitcher:

I am not confused about the indignation, anger, and responses to inhumanity perpetuated by people as selectively sensitive as you. Also, I have never applied the confused face response.

• Haha 2

Deflect, attack, and be arrogant about it, typical Liberal response.  

How about you go read my first post in this thread and then get back to me.  

You still haven’t answered my question.  If you do NOT denounce the killing of police officers and the looting of black run businesses (or any business) then we will all know you are here to instigate hatred.  Try not to wait too long before you run this by your boss, it’s a simple question which you should be able to answer on your own in less than 20 minutes.  A simple NO, I don’t believe in killing anyone or condone violence of any kind should suffice.  

I will I’ll not get into a name calling or *** for tat with you, I pretty much know who you are and your what you stand for, Mr.25 Posts. 😝 🤮

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, M.I.B. said:

Most of the mass murders during Obama's administration were perpetrated by white people and the overwhelming number of police killings of black people by white policemen.

This statement is pure Bull. When a black person, or any person commits a crime and the police arrest the person, the arrested person should do as instructed by the police. IF the arrestee attempts to fight and refuse to get in the car as instructed (Mr. Floyd), or attempts to punch or shoot  the arresting officer (better known as “the gentle giant” in Ferguson), or when the arrestee won’t take his hands out of his pocket while sky high on PCP (Rodney King) ( and I could go on and on,) the police have a right to get the job done and the criminal element off the street. Having said this, I will never condone what happened to Mr. Floyd. When he failed to obey the officers, using a stun gun or another legal maneuver would have been a better option. 
While on this subject, where is the outrage of the rioting mob killing at least 4 black policemen, or  the outrage of decent hardworking black’s  businesses destroyed by the “angry mobs”. Is the outrage only for the blacks who are killers, thieves , drug dealers etc? Do we not have concern and compassion for the black people who are law abiding, hard workers, good citizens, and family oriented? 

I totally agree with peaceful protests; American citizens have that right. It was very effective during the 60’s by Dr. MLK. But the demonstrators were not paid then, most of them are now by the likes of George Soros and like minded people as he. Their sole purpose is to over throw our current form of government. These demonstrations and riots are funded and organized: they are most certainly not spontaneous.

Just my 2 cents

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Artitech said:

Trust me, from a 5th generation Texan, you may have been a squatter here, for ten years, but your not a Texan! Your a major subversive, your the one telling people to leave or find a cave! Plus I dont communicate with subversives! No, your mighty wrong this whole event has nothing to do with race! Race baitors such as yourself, try and make that the story, let me say it isnt working, with people that know better! This is all about GOOD vs evil! Yes, you damn right I'm angry when people  run the streets killing innocent people and destroying property of innocent people! Yes I have a real problem with that, hoss! You are wrong again, Good always wins over evil! You sir, in my opinion are evil! On your last last allegation of me being fearful wrong again! The Good Lord Jesus does not give me a spirit of Fear, He gives me a sound mind to discern with! Lastly you have not met me and never will because I dont wallow around in a sewer! Case Closed! JMHO 

Artitech:

I was no squatter..TEX.  I was hired to work there and relocated when I was good and ready. I have lived in several nations and many states. People are different everywhere and those whom have generational history should not be fearful of encounters with unfamiliar faces. You are so alarmed about any disruption in law and order, however this law and order has always been "white law and order" and people like you have benefited from its evil.

You likely give thanks to God and the founders of this nation, but don't forget the tragedies and destruction that took place during that time. One more thing...Europeans and other white skinned people were considered to be squatters in Mexican territory by Mexico. The only people that were not squatters were the slaves. Consult with your minister and discuss my responses..

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Deflect, attack, and be arrogant about it, typical Liberal response.  

How about you go read my first post in this thread and then get back to me.  

You still haven’t answered my question.  If you do NOT denounce the killing of police officers and the looting of black run businesses (or any business) then we will all know you are here to instigate hatred.  Try not to wait too long before you run this by your boss, it’s a simple question which you should be able to answer on your own in less than 20 minutes.  A simple NO, I don’t believe in killing anyone or condone violence of any kind should suffice.  

I will I’ll not get into a name calling or *** for tat with you, I pretty much know who you are and your what you stand for, Mr.25 Posts. 😝 🤮

I think that you will defend your family and yourself by any means, including killing if cops bust in your door at 4AM and shooting anyone that moves. You would be crying like a baby.😭

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, M.I.B. said:

Artitech:

I was no squatter..TEX.  I was hired to work there and relocated when I was good and ready. I have lived in several nations and many states. People are different everywhere and those whom have generational history should not be fearful of encounters with unfamiliar faces. You are so alarmed about any disruption in law and order, however this law and order has always been "white law and order" and people like you have benefited from its evil.

You likely give thanks to God and the founders of this nation, but don't forget the tragedies and destruction that took place during that time. One more thing...Europeans and other white skinned people were considered to be squatters in Mexican territory by Mexico. The only people that were not squatters were the slaves. Consult with your minister and discuss my responses..

Well, this country has always had its flaws because human beings have flaws. But we don’t have walls to keep people in if they want to leave for greener pastures. Maybe there is a perfect country somewhere on this planet that have no warts or scars; I don’t know of it. 
Maybe you do. I personally believe this country is the greatest nation on earth and you show me one person in this country, whose ancestors are from another country or continent,  that wants to go back to the country of their ancestors to live. IF anyone does, there isn’t anyone to stop them. I wish them Godspeed. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, M.I.B. said:

think that you will defend your family and yourself by any means, including killing if cops bust in your door at 4AM and shooting anyone that moves. You would be crying like a baby.

You didn’t answer my question.  Do you condone a police officer getting ambushed?  Do you believe it is ok to loot private businesses?

Very lame attempt MR 27 Posts.  Try again. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

Well, this country has always had its flaws because human beings have flaws. But we don’t have walls to keep people in if they want to leave for greener pastures. Maybe there is a perfect country somewhere on this planet that have no warts or scars; I don’t know of it. 
Maybe you do. I personally believe this country is the greatest nation on earth and you show me one person in this country, whose ancestors are from another country or continent,  that wants to go back to the country of their ancestors to live. IF anyone does, there isn’t anyone to stop them. I wish them Godspeed. 

It will be a more blessed nation when it corrects its past sins by correcting the present damage.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 4

6 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

You didn’t answer my question.  Do you condone a police officer getting ambushed?  Do you believe it is ok to loot private businesses?

Very lame attempt MR 27 Posts.  Try again. 

HAIL HYDRA !

• Haha 2
  • Confused 5

1 hour ago, Bama Girl said:

This statement is pure Bull. When a black person, or any person commits a crime and the police arrest the person, the arrested person should do as instructed by the police. IF the arrestee attempts to fight and refuse to get in the car as instructed (Mr. Floyd), or attempts to punch or shoot  the arresting officer (better known as “the gentle giant” in Ferguson), or when the arrestee won’t take his hands out of his pocket while sky high on PCP (Rodney King) ( and I could go on and on,) the police have a right to get the job done and the criminal element off the street. Having said this, I will never condone what happened to Mr. Floyd. When he failed to obey the officers, using a stun gun or another legal maneuver would have been a better option. 
While on this subject, where is the outrage of the rioting mob killing at least 4 black policemen, or  the outrage of decent hardworking black’s  businesses destroyed by the “angry mobs”. Is the outrage only for the blacks who are killers, thieves , drug dealers etc? Do we not have concern and compassion for the black people who are law abiding, hard workers, good citizens, and family oriented? 

I totally agree with peaceful protests; American citizens have that right. It was very effective during the 60’s by Dr. MLK. But the demonstrators were not paid then, most of them are now by the likes of George Soros and like minded people as he. Their sole purpose is to over throw our current form of government. These demonstrations and riots are funded and organized: they are most certainly not spontaneous.

Just my 2 cents

A revolution to restore/improve a nation is not a story of nice soft spoken participants in lollypop land. You are naive.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 5

13 hours ago, M.I.B. said:

A revolution to restore/improve a nation is not a story of nice soft spoken participants in lollypop land. You are naive.

We mib you have had your fun and your say!  It’s quite clear who and what you are! From this point forward I have nothing to say to or even compromise with people of your ilk! I know who your god is, he is the god of darkness! That is who people that or disgruntled &  malcontents flock to! I’m really happy your not in Texas ! I’m very happy you chose to move on, to what ever lollipop land you live in! I do  know why you would not answer Pitchers simple questions, since you wouldn’t I will! You think it’s alright to kill police officers! You think because of some perceived wrong by  some people you have the right to steal are destroy their property! I don’t know who would hire you, but I sure would not trust any work you would or have preformed! Your certainly entitled to your opinion! I would suggest that you see mental Health professional. Lastly I don’t communicate with subversives, this will be the last time I acknowledge any thing you say! JMHO 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

Lastly I don’t communicate with subversives, this will be the last time I acknowledge any thing you say!

Well said...Roger that!!! He doesn’t rate high enough on my “I give a sh-t meter” to warrant a further response!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

US cities and states take moderate steps to reform police departments

Steps to address long-criticized methods and excessive use of force announced in New York, Minneapolis, Portland and elsewhere

Victoria Bekiempis and Adam Gabbatt in New York

Tue 9 Jun 2020 11.30 BST

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/09/new-york-police-budget-cut

• Confused 2