Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Floyd Death (Police Brutality?)

Indraman

On 6/5/2020 at 2:26 AM, M.I.B. said:

:butt-kicking:Let this emoji signify what is going to happen to Trump and hatred very soon. Even our military is against him for his attempts to destroy our constitution, liberties, our national unity. God is against all of you racists and you will never have enough guns to take over our nation. All of the actions taking place are part of God's work to: scrape away the lies, coverups, misdirection, distortions, and reveal the grave sites of thousands of people that were murdered, and suffered, and lived sad-poor-shortened lives. Even His Holiness Pope Francis and THE WORLD is demanding that this nation's apartheid system be destroyed. Our country will change for everyone without the curse that has held it back for too long. If you and many more don't like it then you had better leave or find a cave deep enough where you can live by yourselves.

If the photo is really you (healthy good looks) then you should get away from those ugly hate filled people.

Marxist, through and through!

Notice how everyone else is racist, but because of a "Marxist" definition of racism (only prejudice with power equates to racism) then all those who are prejudiced without power can't be 'racists'!

Indy

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/5/2020 at 3:26 AM, M.I.B. said:

:butt-kicking:Let this emoji signify what is going to happen to Trump and hatred very soon. Even our military is against him for his attempts to destroy our constitution, liberties, our national unity. God is against all of you racists and you will never have enough guns to take over our nation. All of the actions taking place are part of God's work to: scrape away the lies, coverups, misdirection, distortions, and reveal the grave sites of thousands of people that were murdered, and suffered, and lived sad-poor-shortened lives. Even His Holiness Pope Francis and THE WORLD is demanding that this nation's apartheid system be destroyed. Our country will change for everyone without the curse that has held it back for too long. If you and many more don't like it then you had better leave or find a cave deep enough where you can live by yourselves.

If the photo is really you (healthy good looks) then you should get away from those ugly hate filled people.

Wow your one sick puppy! I’m really sick of this crap! We know a lot about Mr Floyd now! I don’t know anyone with half a brain that agrees with what happened to Mr Floyd! This is not a racial deal to begin with, Period! I don’t care what color or race you are! That ex officer suffered from what I call a little man with a badge and gun! If you failed his attitude test, you would have had your neck sat on too! This ex officer has had many complaints and run in’s with other people, while he was employed with the MPD ! His supervisors knew exactly what he was about and continued to let him carry a badge and gun! They are co conspirators to this criminal behavior too! I come from a law enforcement family and have been in law enforcement! I have witnessed people with this syndrome and have brought it to my supervisors attention also! These type people have no business in law enforcement! Mr Floyd, he is being made out like he was this black Will Rogers, just minding his own business, along comes the little man with a badge and gun, And decides to shake Mr nice guy down fails his attitude test and the rest is history!! This is a bunch of Bull$h!+, ladies and Gentlemen! Mr. Floyd was a 5 time felon, he was high on drugs and thought it would be a good idea to pass a counterfeit bill! This man was violent felon convicted of a violent robbery with a weapon! We have all seen the video you could plainly see he was very intoxicated. The ex officers had him cuffed and was leading him to a police unit, then the video stops and the next thing we see is the little man on Mr Floyd’s neck! I personally would sure like to see what caused Mr Floyd to be in that position! Now we have a full blown national emergency that has been tearing our country apart now for almost two weeks now, with no end in site! I would love to know what on Gods green earth, what makes people think they have the right to not only destroy innocent people’s property, but actually kill other people! Now we have these thugs Hollaring no justice ! no peace! What does this mean? Does this mob of thugs want the authorities to turn over these ex officers so they can lynch them on the nearest Tree? Is that these thugs brand of Justice? If so I damn sure don’t want any part of their new normal or direction they want to take this country! There is no compromise for me with the DemoRats or people like MIB! These thugs now are floating the proposal to do away with the police department’s all together, this is about as stupid as the murder of babies, no compromise with this what’s so ever either! I have my property posted by law in the great State of Texas! What that means if you step one foot on my property I can use the force I see necessary to protect it! I have seen threats that these thugs are going to bring their act to the rural areas! They will be leading their ducks to a bad market, if they do! They will not loot burn or harm any animals! The sheriff had better stock up on body bags! Because this song and dance we see happening in the cities, want have a band to dance to here! Bottom line is, we are in a war with good vs evil! I have read the back of the Book and I know who wins the war! This is not going down like you subversive DemoRats think it is! Me leavening or finding a cave ? You and your ilk are in for a big surprise hoss! JMHO case closed! :cowboy1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Wow your one sick puppy! I’m really sick of this crap! We know a lot about Mr Floyd now! I don’t know anyone with half a brain that agrees with what happened to Mr Floyd! This is not a racial deal to begin with, Period! I don’t care what color or race you are! That ex officer suffered from what I call a little man with a badge and gun! If you failed his attitude test, you would have had your neck sat on too! This ex officer has had many complaints and run in’s with other people, while he was employed with the MPD ! His supervisors knew exactly what he was about and continued to let him carry a badge and gun! They are co conspirators to this criminal behavior too! I come from a law enforcement family and have been in law enforcement! I have witnessed people with this syndrome and have brought it to my supervisors attention also! These type people have no business in law enforcement! Mr Floyd, he is being made out like he was this black Will Rogers, just minding his own business, along comes the little man with a badge and gun, And decides to shake Mr nice guy down fails his attitude test and the rest is history!! This is a bunch of Bull$h!+, ladies and Gentlemen! Mr. Floyd was a 5 time felon, he was high on drugs and thought it would be a good idea to pass a counterfeit bill! This man was violent felon convicted of a violent robbery with a weapon! We have all seen the video you could plainly see he was very intoxicated. The ex officers had him cuffed and was leading him to a police unit, then the video stops and the next thing we see is the little man on Mr Floyd’s neck! I personally would sure like to see what caused Mr Floyd to be in that position! Now we have a full blown national emergency that has been tearing our country apart now for almost two weeks now, with no end in site! I would love to know what on Gods green earth, what makes people think they have the right to not only destroy innocent people’s property, but actually kill other people! Now we have these thugs Hollaring no justice ! no peace! What does this mean? Does this mob of thugs want the authorities to turn over these ex officers so they can lynch them on the nearest Tree? Is that these thugs brand of Justice? If so I damn sure don’t want any part of their new normal or direction they want to take this country! There is no compromise for me with the DemoRats or people like MIB! These thugs now are floating the proposal to do away with the police department’s all together, this is about as stupid as the murder of babies, no compromise with this what’s so ever either! I have my property posted by law in the great State of Texas! What that means if you step one foot on my property I can use the force I see necessary to protect it! I have seen threats that these thugs are going to bring their act to the rural areas! They will be leading their ducks to a bad market, if they do! They will not loot burn or harm any animals! The sheriff had better stock up on body bags! Because this song and dance we see happening in the cities, want have a band to dance to here! Bottom line is, we are in a war with good vs evil! I have read the back of the Book and I know who wins the war! This is not going down like you subversive DemoRats think it is! Me leavening or finding a cave ? You and your ilk are in for a big surprise hoss! JMHO case closed! :cowboy1:

Spot on!!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Some clarity.....you believe you have the gift of prophecy... 

Your list your prayer for a dynamic leader.....2 years later....Obama shows up....was that an answer?

You have an interesting list of events you expect to see happen.......(doubtful as I see it)....but time will tell...??

That 1st one is really interesting.........wonder where 450 years came from?....

Additionally, a person of God, in my experience, usually isn't as abrasive or judgemental as you seem to be.......

Keep using your gift to your best desire......(1st amendment).....but my suggestion would try, a kinder, gentler approach.......   CL

BTW...  could you be a little more specific on that IQD thought.....your response was very "guru" like......😮

Coorslite:

I did not claim to be a prophet or "guru". I have faith in God and thank Him for my gifts. Perhaps you have gifts from our creator. We should use them for good reason and positive results. In the desert Moses had to learn to pray correctly to cause water to spring forth from a rock. When you pray you should pray it into existence by giving thanks for what is not evident. Do you have this kind of faith? This is how I contributed to the election of Obama and even I was astonished by God's perfection of choice. Do you not wonder how this man has become the most enamored and respected President by the entire world?

We are presently 401 years on the timeline after the introduction of one of the world's most cruel systems of inhumanity and continual suppression..Human slavery and genocidal practices. Don't even think that God ordained such a cruel system for such destructive results. This is why all good Americans kneel, pray, act, and hope for an America to be true to it's creed. I believe 450 years is a reasonable rehabilitation for the inequities suffered by African Americans and other non-white people.

And Jesus said "Why do you call me good?" He came to fulfill the word of God and establish a new world. One must resolve to correct people when they are in error. if they choose to rebuke wise advice then they will drink bitter water.

• Confused 4

MIB, if you think God sent Obummer, the Community Organizer Communist to save this country and that he is the most respected by the entire world then you are not dealing from a full deck. There were many more racial uprising under Obummer than the one we have now and the world not only did not respect him they laughed at him as they played him like a drum. He will go down in history as one of our WORST Presidents.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

TITLE: Defunding Police Will Destroy America

SOURCE: The Officer Tatum

For those who don't know Brandon Tatum, I remember when he played football at University of Arizona. He then became a police officer, and as a result, has very harsh criticism towards those who want to get rid of police departments.

Indy

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

MIB, if you think God sent Obummer, the Community Organizer Communist to save this country and that he is the most respected by the entire world then you are not dealing from a full deck. There were many more racial uprising under Obummer than the one we have now and the world not only did not respect him they laughed at him as they played him like a drum. He will go down in history as one of our WORST Presidents.

President Bush and the Republicans encouraged the most gluttonous real estate schemes, insurance fraud, banking and stock market bubbles, and runaway pharmaceutical pricing that our nation has ever seen. President Obama fixed the crises and established legislation to prevent similar crises in our future. If he hadn't you and many others may have been living on the street today. Obama fixed our economy and "Fuhrer Trump" has since done his worst to tear down all of his accomplishments.

Most of the mass murders during Obama's administration were perpetrated by white people and the overwhelming number of police killings of black people by white policemen.

The world still loves Obama I think that you are still angry about that. His presidency was the most successful of our nation's history.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 6

12 hours ago, Artitech said:

I was a Texan for 10 years and I never met any that were so fearful and angry as you are. Texans believe in freedom and prosperity for all people. You need to read current events and speeches on the effects of historical racism. Ask yourself "Do we have to have a divided nation and do we want to return to segregation by law? If you want this then you are asking for all out warfare and you will lose.🗽 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 5

MIB, the great Prez Obummer huh? Great economy huh? Only Prez in my lifetime to have 2% or less GDP growth every quarter of his presidency except for maybe 1 quarter. And the incompetent FOOL told us this was the new norm. Spying on his opposition, funneling $$ to his crony friends (Solyndra) illegal gun running in Mexico to try and do away with out 2nd Amendment rights pallets of $$ to Iran. I could go on and on, but I don't have the time. And besides, you get the picture, if you are honest with yourself. But that is hard to do when you have that Maxist Communist Manifesto seared in your mind. How many copies of "Rules for Radicals do you own? Your bible right??

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

13 hours ago, M.I.B. said:

Coorslite:

I did not claim to be a prophet or "guru". I have faith in God and thank Him for my gifts. Perhaps you have gifts from our creator. We should use them for good reason and positive results. In the desert Moses had to learn to pray correctly to cause water to spring forth from a rock. When you pray you should pray it into existence by giving thanks for what is not evident. Do you have this kind of faith? This is how I contributed to the election of Obama and even I was astonished by God's perfection of choice. Do you not wonder how this man has become the most enamored and respected President by the entire world?

We are presently 401 years on the timeline after the introduction of one of the world's most cruel systems of inhumanity and continual suppression..Human slavery and genocidal practices. Don't even think that God ordained such a cruel system for such destructive results. This is why all good Americans kneel, pray, act, and hope for an America to be true to it's creed. I believe 450 years is a reasonable rehabilitation for the inequities suffered by African Americans and other non-white people.

And Jesus said "Why do you call me good?" He came to fulfill the word of God and establish a new world. One must resolve to correct people when they are in error. if they choose to rebuke wise advice then they will drink bitter water.

I appreciate the response.....

A few thoughts in response....

You mention 401 years ago ....slavery and genocide...? Seems to me this is a much greater flaw of humanity in general.....take the Egyptian Pharaohs using the Jews as slaves to build the Pyramids....there are so many other instances like this in history ......

Like you, I believe we all are given gifts from God.....how we chose to use them is what's important......God also gave man "free will".....probably one reason the World is such a mess....

Yes to praying things into existence ......healing would be an example I would site.......enough faith and that camel will fit thru the eye of a needle......two together, in agreement.....praying in the name of Jesus....

Obama?.....In my mind his hope and change to get elected initially never transpired.....he is personable....I'll give him that....

450 years for a reconciliation?

The Bible I study.....at least what I'm getting from it......leads me to believe we won't have to wait that long....I believe God is losing patience.....so many signs pointing towards that IMO....

He isn't far off from a great shaking of the world....

In my world your opinions are welcome.....my advice would be just keep them polite and constructive.....take care..CL

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

This may not fit here but my friend just shared this with me this morning and I believe this is powerful and VERY appropriate for today.

Please read and pass along...

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/archbishop-viganos-powerful-letter-to-president-trump-eternal-struggle-between-good-and-evil-playing-out-right-now
Enjoy...WH

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, wealthhound said:

This may not fit here but my friend just shared this with me this morning and I believe this is powerful and VERY appropriate for today.

Please read and pass along...

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/archbishop-viganos-powerful-letter-to-president-trump-eternal-struggle-between-good-and-evil-playing-out-right-now
Enjoy...WH

Thanks for sharing Wealthhound.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, M.I.B. said:

and "Fuhrer Trump"

7 hours ago, M.I.B. said:

Most of the mass murders during Obama's administration were perpetrated by white people and the overwhelming number of police killings of black people by white policemen.

24 posts of hate and racist remarks.  You are a paid agitator.  

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

It is my opinion that people like you that come onto a Dinar Website to spew Hatred really could care less about George Floyd and Black Lives.  People like you are paid to agitate and get people whipped into a state of fury.  What you want is anarchy.  Just like this pos.

Gasoline is awfully cheap': Protester threatens on live TV to burn down NYC's Diamond District

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8395887/Gasoline-awfully-cheap-Protester-threatens-live-TV-burn-NYCs-Diamond-District.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

It is my opinion that people like you that come on to a Dinar Website to spew Hatred really could care less about George Floyd and Black Lives.  People like you are paid to agitate and get people whipped into a state of fury.  What you want is anarchy.  Just like this pos.

Gasoline is awfully cheap': Protester threatens on live TV to burn down NYC's Diamond District

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8395887/Gasoline-awfully-cheap-Protester-threatens-live-TV-burn-NYCs-Diamond-District.html

Yes...they do!!!👍🇺🇸  Don’t go away mad...just go away!!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 3

Those last 3 articles I posted were right off of today’s headlines.  I could easily put up a  dozen articles describing innocent people who have been injured or killed by rioters who could care less about George Floyd.  You have organized groups that have stolen the true meaning of what the peaceful protests are all about.  I don’t hear any of the Hollywood Elite, the National Media, the Democratic Party, Barry, HRC, Biden, denouncing the violence. SELECTIVE OUTRAGE.   

WHAT ABOUT THE INNOCENTS CONFUSED FACE?  Where is your anger, indignation, and humanity for those killed and wounded police officers?  Where is your statement denouncing the looting and burning of businesses.  

You have ZERO CREDIBILITY!  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2