Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Floyd Death (Police Brutality?)

Indraman

5 hours ago, M.I.B. said:

MIB

I always look forward to receiving a good lecture on a IQD forum......

You seem to have all the answers.....you've quickly determined what I stand for....who I am.......you must be a mystic mind reader......?

You state:

"All three of you have the same typical depth in ignorance of historical truth jiabout our nation's deliberate violence towards any entity that objects to its ugly acts of hatred, covetous desires, physical destruction, and deliberate murder of Human beings 

You had better get this..the people that you believe are communists look and act just like you and it is likely that they have plans to eliminate YOU on cue. To them you are "useful idiots" and you will not be allowed to interfere with their plans to divide our nation through the same ill founded logic that the confederate states applied. Your "fantasy" of a coming "red wave" is just that.

You are so frightened of genetic parity and progress. You can't stop what you started long ago..screwing every type of woman in the world and creating new genomics in the Human race.

Positive change is coming and I will help to move us in the right direction in what you think is the "American Way". I will make contacts that will shock and urge you to clear the s*** out of your brains and hate in your hearts. It's called communication."

=======
Your last statement is classic narcissism.....!

Frankly.....my brain is fine just as it is.....and your method of communication is pathetic!

CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

Watching the Denver riots/alleged demonstrations, there are obvious leaders directing the riot group. The leads are wearing earbuds and communicating, directing and talking to the rioters. So much for a spontaneous demo, or remaining peaceful. I'm surprised (not) the media isn't pointing that out, we're seeing every other conceivable view of the demos. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Bring it to Idaho. We have plenty of ditches that need filling. 

I have a good friend that lives in Idaho. God's country All-American for sure. I've come to the conclusion I need to stay off Facebook because I will get myself in trouble, I agree with you guys full heartedly. And I'm going to add I love our president,  President Trump. We need to give as much support to officers as possible.

Edited by Gypsygirl11
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

15 hours ago, Indraman said:

TITLE: Looters Attack Husband And Wife

SOURCE: The Amazing Lucas

So what is it? People fighting for "The Cause"? Or, wanna be thugs? I vote the later.

Indy

This guy is great, funny commentary and absolutely correct.. and that's why I carry b******

• Upvote 1

TITLE: Former Cop Has Tough Words For Protestors

SOURCE: The Oficer Tatum

So is it true that Minnesota Riots are being caused by the Drug Cartel instead of AntiFa and BLM? I think the Governor 'doth protset to much, me thinks'!

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/1/2020 at 10:03 PM, Gypsygirl11 said:

I have a good friend that lives in Idaho. God's country All-American for sure. I've come to the conclusion I need to stay off Facebook because I will get myself in trouble, I agree with you guys full heartedly. And I'm going to add I love our president,  President Trump. We need to give as much support system">support to officers as possible.

:butt-kicking:Let this emoji signify what is going to happen to Trump and hatred very soon. Even our military is against him for his attempts to destroy our constitution, liberties, our national unity. God is against all of you racists and you will never have enough guns to take over our nation. All of the actions taking place are part of God's work to: scrape away the lies, coverups, misdirection, distortions, and reveal the grave sites of thousands of people that were murdered, and suffered, and lived sad-poor-shortened lives. Even His Holiness Pope Francis and THE WORLD is demanding that this nation's apartheid system be destroyed. Our country will change for everyone without the curse that has held it back for too long. If you and many more don't like it then you had better leave or find a cave deep enough where you can live by yourselves.

If the photo is really you (healthy good looks) then you should get away from those ugly hate filled people.

Edited by M.I.B.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

2 hours ago, M.I.B. said:

:butt-kicking:Let this emoji signify what is going to happen to Trump and hatred very soon. Even our military is against him for his attempts to destroy our constitution, liberties, our national unity. God is against all of you racists and you will never have enough guns to take over our nation. All of the actions taking place are part of God's work to: scrape away the lies, coverups, misdirection, distortions, and reveal the grave sites of thousands of people that were murdered, and suffered, and lived sad-poor-shortened lives. Even His Holiness Pope Francis and THE WORLD is demanding that this nation's apartheid system be destroyed. Our country will change for everyone without the curse that has held it back for too long. If you and many more don't like it then you had better leave or find a cave deep enough where you can live by yourselves.

If the photo is really you (healthy good looks) then you should get away from those ugly hate filled people.

President Trump is saving this country, trying to anyway. You are the one with the delusions. I am not prejudiced, I'm just standing up for this country,  just like our president. You're the one that needs to go hide in a cave or go back to where you came from. I recommend the latter! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

President Trump is saving this country, trying to anyway. You are the one with the delusions. I am not prejudiced, I'm just standing up for this country,  just like our president. You're the one that needs to go hide in a cave or go back to where you came from. I recommend the latter! 

I COULD NEVER BE PREJUDICED....I HATE EVERYBODY!!

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, M.I.B. said:

:butt-kicking:Let this emoji signify what is going to happen to Trump and hatred very soon.

God is against all of you racists and you will never have enough guns to take over our nation.

All of the actions taking place are part of God's work to: scrape away the lies, coverups, misdirection, distortions, and reveal the grave sites of thousands of people that were murdered, and suffered, and lived sad-poor-shortened lives.

THE WORLD is demanding that this nation's apartheid system be destroyed.

If you and many more don't like it then you had better leave or find a cave deep enough where you can live by yourselves.

So let's address the basics......

Trump, because of hatred,  will be kicked out of office?

We're all racists with alot of guns?

Is God a Democrat?

The World has declared the US to be an Apartheid Nation?

You believe we need to leave, or go live in a cave?

That "healthy, good looking" poster......just a little patronizing or sexist, don't you think.....

Guess we're also all ugly and hate filled........?

MIB.......did I get all that right?

CL 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, M.I.B. said:

Oh...I believe “WE” have enough guns to DEFEND this country... call my BLUF...please!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Starrider said:

What was his crime What did George do, I heard he was committing a crime, no one is talking about that crime. I heard he was passing funny money.

Starr

Image may contain: shoes

If indeed Mr. Floyd died in the manner we saw in the media his death would be an unwarranted tragedy....no question!

As to his history, as a man and a citizen.....google " george floyd prison"......his life history is the rest of the story.....

There may be even a little more on all of this in the future.... CL

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

7 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

MIB, if you believe that bilge you just puked from your pie hole, you really are a sad individual and in your mental anarchist state of mind there is no help for you. Sad for sure.

7 hours ago, chess said:

I COULD NEVER BE PREJUDICED....I HATE EVERYBODY!!

6 hours ago, Starrider said:

What was his crime What did George do, I heard he was committing a crime, no one is talking about that crime. I heard he was passing funny money.

Starr

Image may contain: shoes

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

So let's address the basics......

Trump, because of hatred,  will be kicked out of office?

We're all racists with alot of guns?

Is God a Democrat?

The World has declared the US to be an Apartheid Nation?

You believe we need to leave, or go live in a cave?

That "healthy, good looking" poster......just a little patronizing or sexist, don't you think.....

Guess we're also all ugly and hate filled........?

MIB.......did I get all that right?

CL 

3 hours ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

Whatcha confused about...come up on the net!! Pouge!!!

If so many generals and politicians can admit that Trump is dividing our nation and shredding the constitution, hundreds of thousands are demanding the end of the silence&cover up of the methods of exclusion, collateral Human damages through interminable oppression and distress, and the majority of white citizens agree on the revelation and dismantling of the rotten roots of discrimination then why do you want to stand in the way? George Wallace tried that and he got shot. That event changed his perspective forever because he repented his racist indoctrination and became a better man with a strong Christian spirit. George Floyd was executed for hate's sake over a minor infraction that any person, even you, commits in life. 

Through my gift I see these events taking place:

* All mortgages of African Americans will be paid in full with no property taxes assessed for 450 years.

* All other non-white people will have their compensations assessed and distributed to them also.

* Most policing will be engaged by a separate core of non-weaponized problem investigators that will seek to determine the connective causes of distress that result in negative outcomes.

* Mostly white populated places of worship will integrate and celebrate God's love of all people. They will not be afraid to speak about the horrors of the past and present day. They will promote respect and friendly interaction.

* All education levels will include true history of the sacrifices, biographical accomplishments, and contributions by people of color to our nation throughout its history as a normal compendium.

* Capable employers will actively engage all applicants and employees to promotion tracks and other profession choices.

FYI

I prayed for the election of a brilliant and dynamic president years ago as if he existed. That was a full two years before Barack Obama showed up to campaign and I never knew of him. I saw and felt the danger on 9/11 at 2:00 AM.  I saw destructive weather, economic catastrophe, and social upheaval for our nation if it doesn't repent its racist structure and behavior once and for all time. I sent my warning to the U.S. Congress in 2005 to heed my spiritual warning. We are now experiencing a second phase of that warning.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 5
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, M.I.B. said:

If so many generals and politicians can admit that Trump is dividing our nation and shredding the constitution, hundreds of thousands are demanding the end of the silence&cover up of the methods of exclusion, collateral Human damages through interminable oppression and distress, and the majority of white citizens agree on the revelation and dismantling of the rotten roots of discrimination then why do you want to stand in the way? George Wallace tried that and he got shot. That event changed his perspective forever because he repented his racist indoctrination and became a better man with a strong Christian spirit. George Floyd was executed for hate's sake over a minor infraction that any person, even you, commits in life. 

Through my gift I see these events taking place:

* All mortgages of African Americans will be paid in full with no property taxes assessed for 450 years.

* All other non-white people will have their compensations assessed and distributed to them also.

* Most policing will be engaged by a separate core of non-weaponized problem investigators that will seek to determine the connective causes of distress that result in negative outcomes.

* Mostly white populated places of worship will integrate and celebrate God's love of all people. They will not be afraid to speak about the horrors of the past and present day. They will promote respect and friendly interaction.

* All education levels will include true history of the sacrifices, biographical accomplishments, and contributions by people of color to our nation throughout its history as a normal compendium.

* Capable employers will actively engage all applicants and employees to promotion tracks and other profession choices.

FYI

I prayed for the election of a brilliant and dynamic president years ago as if he existed. That was a full two years before Barack Obama showed up to campaign and I never knew of him. I saw and felt the danger on 9/11 at 2:00 AM.  I saw destructive weather, economic catastrophe, and social upheaval for our nation if it doesn't repent its racist structure and behavior once and for all time. I sent my warning to the U.S. Congress in 2005 to heed my spiritual warning. We are now experiencing a second phase of that warning.

Some clarity.....you believe you have the gift of prophecy... 

Your list your prayer for a dynamic leader.....2 years later....Obama shows up....was that an answer?

You have an interesting list of events you expect to see happen.......(doubtful as I see it)....but time will tell...??

That 1st one is really interesting.........wonder where 450 years came from?....

Additionally, a person of God, in my experience, usually isn't as abrasive or judgemental as you seem to be.......

Keep using your gift to your best desire......(1st amendment).....but my suggestion would try, a kinder, gentler approach.......   CL

BTW...  could you be a little more specific on that IQD thought.....your response was very "guru" like......😮

• Upvote 5