Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Floyd Death (Police Brutality?)

Indraman

Judge Napolitano on George Floyd's death: Why haven't the officers been arrested?

Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano asked Thursday on "Fox & Friends" why the Minneapolis police officers involved in the death of George Floyd have not been arrested.

After a night of riots, fires and looting in the city, Napolitano said given what the video shows of Floyd's arrest and his death at the hands of an officer, Attorney General Bill Barr should be asking the same question.

"Of course they should be charged. ... If I were the attorney general, Bill Barr, I would call up the attorney general of Minnesota and say, 'why haven't [the officers] been charged with murder? Why are they free? Why are they not in jail if we have a video of the murder? If you guys don't do it, we will,'" the judge said, explaining that the FBI could charge the officers with a federal crime if the state does not immediately pursue a murder charge.

"There are two violations here. There is murder and then there is the use of legal force to deprive him of his civil rights. The murder is the state crime. The use of force to deprive him of his civil rights -- in this case, the right to breathe -- is a federal crime. Cops can actually be prosecuted for both," he continued, pointing out that the unrest in the city will not stop until the officers are arrested.

President Trump said Wednesday that he had ordered the FBI and Justice Department to investigate the death.

"At my request, the FBI and the Department of Justice are already well into an investigation as to the very sad and tragic death in Minnesota of George Floyd," Trump tweeted.

The FBI was called in to aid local police in the investigation into Floyd's death, which immediately drew comparisons to the case of Eric Garner, an unarmed black man who died in 2014 in New York City after he was placed in a chokehold by police and pleaded for his life, saying, “I can’t breathe.”

Protests in Minneapolis over the death took a dramatic turn for the worse Wednesday night as city police responded to stores in the city being looted and burned as well as a deadly shooting at a protest location. Social media users posted videos on Twitter that showed burning businesses and looters entering a local Target store and making their way out with bags full of items.

Fox News’ Mike Tobin, reporting live from the scene, said he was caught in the crossfire and felt pepper spray get into his eyes.

“Some of the flashbangs have been deployed, primarily from the police on the rooftop,” Tobin said at one point, standing with a news camera and microphone between the lines of protesters and police officers.

David Montanaro is a Senior Editor with Fox News.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/judge-napolitano-george-floyd-death-why-havent-officers-been-arrested

*****/END OF THE ARTICLE\*****

Indy

• Thanks 2

Minneapolis Third Precinct police station set on fire after rioters break in

The Third Precinct police station in Minneapolis was set ablaze Thursday night as violent protests continued in the city -- and other cities across the U.S. -- following Monday's death of George Floyd, a black man who died while in police custody.

More than 500 members of the National Guard were heading to the Twin Cities region, called in by Gov. Tim Walz, the Star Tribune of Minneapolis reported.

Rioters broke into the precinct around 10 p.m. local time, after police on the rooftop previously tried to disperse a gathering crowd using "flash bang" shots and tear gas, according to reports.

The rioters entered the building and sparked the fire after police officers on the roof were rescued by helicopter, reports said.

The precinct is located only a short distance away from where Floyd died Monday. Video images showing Floyd lying in the street with a police officer's knee against his neck, sparked outrage across the nation. Four police officers connected to the incident were fired Tuesday.

Earlier Thursday evening, a separate fire erupted about two blocks from the police station -- with no apparent immediate signs of response from the city's fire department.

On Wednesday, rioters were shown vandalizing the same police station that officers were defending Thursday night.

Across the Twin Cities region, businesses were seen boarded up in a bid to prevent vandalism and looting.

Around midday Thursday, dozens of looters rushed toward a Target store in an apparent attempt to loot it but were turned away by responding police, The Associated Press reported. The crowd then moved on to other nearby stores.

Target, with corporate headquarters in Minneapolis, later announced it was temporarily closing about two dozen stores in the Twin Cities area.

Minneapolis also shut down much of its light-rail and bus systems through Sunday out of safety concerns, the Associated Press reported.

In St. Paul, spokesman Steve Linders said authorities were dealing with incidents in roughly 20 different parts of the city.

More unrest was reported Thursday evening in cities such as New York City, Denver, Columbus, Ohio, and Louisville, Ky.

Dom Calicchio is a Senior Editor at FoxNews.com. Reach him at dominick.calicchio@foxnews.com.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapolis-third-precinct-police-station-set-on-fire-after-rioters-break-in

*****/END OF THE ARTICLE *****\

Indy

• Like 1

There need to be immediate arrests......yes there needs to be an investigation....but get the ones clearly involved in custody.

Have to say these protesters.....(really rioters)....destroying the very place the will be living in tomorrow and beyond must have single digit IQ's......never have understood that thought process?😮

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Fox News - Twitter censors Trump's Minneapolis tweet for 'glorifying violence'

Twitter has once again taken action against President Trump, this time censoring a tweet for "glorifying violence" in his late-night response to the ongoing violence in Minneapolis.

Trump said he couldn't not just watch the city be overwhelmed by the unrest over the death of George Floyd.

“I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis,” Trump tweeted. “A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right.

A second tweet continued, “These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let this happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you.”

A few hours after the president sent those tweets, Twitter added a disclaimer onto the second tweet, which hides the message until users click "view."

"This Tweet violated the Twitter Rules about glorifying violence. However, Twitter has determined that it may be in the public’s interest for the Tweet to remain accessible," the disclaimer read.

Trump fired back at Twitter on Friday: “Twitter is doing nothing about all of the lies & propaganda being put out by China or the Radical Left Democrat Party. They have targeted Republicans, Conservatives & the President of the United States. Section 230 should be revoked by Congress. Until then, it will be regulated!”

Critics on Twitter said Trump's comments had racial undertones and said the term "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" can be traced back to Miami Police Chief Walter Headley in 1967 as a threat to black protestors during the civil rights movement.

When asked for comment, Twitter pointed to a thread explaining the decision.

"This Tweet violates our policies regarding the glorification of violence based on the historical context of the last line, its connection to violence, and the risk it could inspire similar actions today," Twitter Comms wrote. "We've taken action in the interest of preventing others from being inspired to commit violent acts, but have kept the Tweet on Twitter because it is important that the public still be able to see the Tweet given its relevance to ongoing matters of public importance."

This marks the second time Twitter has cracked down on Trump's tweets. Earlier this week, the tech giant added a fact-checking label to the president's tweets sounding the alarm on potential fraud from mail-in voting.

That sparked escalated tensions between him and Twitter, prompting the president to sign an executive order on Thursday that interprets Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996 (CDA) as not providing statutory liability protections for tech companies that engage in censorship and political conduct.

Fox News' Edmund DeMarche and Gregg Re contributed to this report.

Joseph A. Wulfsohn is a media reporter for Fox News. Follow him on Twitter @JosephWulfsohn.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/twitter-cracks-down-on-trumps-minneapolis-tweet-says-it-glorifies-violence

*****/END OF THE ARTICLE*****\

Indy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

coorslite21, these rioters (thugs) are always on the lookout for something free, they could care less who dies as long as they can gather their mob an steal. These crazies kill black folks everyday in America, Chicago a good example but they have to wait for the white cop to do the killing before their given the free pass to steal an burn down their stores. I watched the animals burn down Crenshaw street in LA during the Rodney King ordeal an never figured out how the mob mentality of burning down your local grocery store, liquor store, church, seven eleven stores was getting back at the whitey cop.

It's a shame that Martin Luther King jr. was a once in a lifetime mentor because the black community has gone backwards an lost ground in their fight for equal justice with the black leadership they have today...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, DoD said:

It's a shame that Martin Luther King jr. was a once in a lifetime mentor because the black community has gone backwards an lost ground in their fight for equal justice with the black leadership they have today...

Agreed...... "I chose love because hate is too great a burden to bear." MLK

A far cry from Barry's "GD America" Rev. Wright.   

Edited by DinarDavo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

There need to be immediate arrests......yes there needs to be an investigation....but get the ones clearly involved in custody.

Have to say these protesters.....(really rioters)....destroying the very place the will be living in tomorrow and beyond must have single digit IQ's......never have understood that thought process?😮

Thanks CL

12 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

You state you never understood that thought process......It is caused by rage ( which I can understand) and rage doesn't go along with rationality...

I guess we all have been through that stage at least once in our life.....

Best

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, umbertino said:

You state you never understood that thought process......It is caused by rage ( which I can understand) and rage doesn't go along with rationality...

I guess we all have been through that stage at least once in our life.....

Best

Guess I'm just one of the lucky then.....I've never felt enough "rage" that I felt the need to burn a building down....destroy another person's property or throw rocks at cops.....  CL

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

20 hours ago, DoD said:

coorslite21, these rioters (thugs) are always on the lookout for something free, they could care less who dies as long as they can gather their mob an steal. These crazies kill black folks everyday in America, Chicago a good example but they have to wait for the white cop to do the killing before their given the free pass to steal an burn down their stores. I watched the animals burn down Crenshaw street in LA during the Rodney King ordeal an never figured out how the mob mentality of burning down your local grocery store, liquor store, church, seven eleven stores was getting back at the whitey cop.

A couple of thoughts......The Cops need to be held accountable.....a man slaughter charge for Mr. Knee-on-neck isn't acceptable....

I believe in protesting......not rioting.......if caught in the act, those destroying and stealing should be shot.....(try the legs....they'll surface eventually)......

Until you have consequences, this issue will grow....

Weak black leadership?......yes and no.....seems there is no new young leadership.....Still relying on Sharpton and Jackson.......(hey Obama.....where is your calming presence)......I'll add the leadership in all of these riotous city's appears to be all Democats.....( perhaps Vegas is an independent)....then take the leading States in Corona deaths.......all Democrat Governors........are we seeing a pattern?

CL

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Minnesota Governor authorizes 'full mobilization' of state's National Guard, says protests no longer about death of George Floyd

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz announced Saturday he has authorized "full mobilization" of the state's National Guard - something that has never been done in the 164-year history of the Minnesota National Guard.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minnesota-national-guard-full-mobilization-george-floyd

*****/END OF THE ARTICLE*****\

Indy

• Thanks 1

All of you whom don't understand the linkage of social outrage or can't empathize with the victim of an illegal execution to the founders that set this nation on its sad racist and elitist path need to read the Constitution and Bill Of Rights because those ancestors put everything on the line to change the future of this developing nation! They had that set of concepts correct except for their seminal error of not including all of the nation's people of color in print.

Protests against institutional hatred and inequalities that lead to unhealthy living conditions, taxation without inclusion, etc., REQUIRES  REVOLUTION(S) TO THROW OFF TYRANNY!  Yes...people get so stirred up that they are willing to destroy, riot, and war TO CHANGE THE CONDITIONS OF THEIR LIVES! 

Sound familiar? Jefferson and most of the others agreed.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 7

1 hour ago, M.I.B. said:

All of you whom don't understand the linkage of social outrage or can't empathize with the victim of an illegal execution to the founders that set this nation on its sad racist and elitist path need to read the Constitution and Bill Of Rights because those ancestors put everything on the line to change the future of this developing nation! They had that set of concepts correct except for their seminal error of not including all of the nation's people of color in print.

Protests against institutional hatred and inequalities that lead to unhealthy living conditions, taxation without inclusion, etc., REQUIRES  REVOLUTION(S) TO THROW OFF TYRANNY!  Yes...people get so stirred up that they are willing to destroy, riot, and war TO CHANGE THE CONDITIONS OF THEIR LIVES! 

M.I.P, LMAO!!!! Are you really comparing the Constitution an Bill of Rights to the robbing an burning of businesses of minorities to the tea party? LMAO, I’m sure Jefferson didn’t mean it was alright to steal big screen TV’s  an cell phones when referring to the revolution to throw off tyranny. 
You were just making a joke right? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 7

5 hours ago, M.I.B. said:

A MARXIST in the works...nice to see you finally come out of the closet and describe your true world views.

Indy

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, DoD said:

M.I.P, LMAO!!!! Are you really comparing the Constitution an Bill of Rights to the robbing an burning of businesses of minorities to the tea party? LMAO, I’m sure Jefferson didn’t mean it was alright to steal big screen TV’s  an cell phones when referring to the revolution to throw off tyranny. 
You were just making a joke right? 

2 hours ago, Indraman said:

A MARXIST in the works...nice to see you finally come out of the closet and describe your true world views.

Indy

I am a patriot in the truest belief and I know that struggle is messy. Stealing is a sin. So is not treating other people through equal behavior and decisions that you would expect for yourselves.Those whom share your attitudes are living lives in a warped system of perpetual prejudice and total lack of the promise of this nation. 

Edited by M.I.B.
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, bigwave said:

Dear Kwame,

Tank you for posting this shocking incident in Baltimore! Once again a law enforcement officer has demonstrated a lack of self control and poor decision making.!! The citizens deserve great levity in regards to the evil that has gripped this nation of which the POLICE are both victims and participants.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

WOW, you are serious aren’t you...

A true patriot, really, to what country would that be? 
This warped system as you refer to (can we assume your talking about the USA) was created over 200 years ago an people like George Soros an Barack Obama has added to the racist an prejudice conditions in America. 
The attitudes that I have an most normal Americans have is God created everyone equal but stealing big screen TVs an burning down your local grocery store doesn’t solve the problems when these attitudes are not practiced...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

6 hours ago, M.I.B. said:

I am a patriot in the truest belief and I know that struggle is messy. Stealing is a sin. So is not treating other people through equal behavior and decisions that you would expect for yourselves.Those whom share your attitudes are living lives in a warped system of perpetual prejudice and total lack of the promise of this nation. 

A MARXIST, by definition believes "Racism" can only be true if the following two factors are met:

1) prejudice, and

2) power

Anytime I hear words like "systemic racism", "institutional hatred", and you paint a picture of blatant distortion about what this country stands for and what it is today, you are a "Marxist".

"Marxist" want nothing more than the complete dismantling and total destruction of the system as it is today, in the hopes of building something in line with their one-world view. They do not believe America has any redeeming qualities, as in their minds, the country was founded by 'racist' and is inherently flawed and can never be redeemed.

You are by default, a "Marxist". As I stated before, I am glad that you came out of your shell for all to see. There are many more like you who feel this same way about America, and they are primarily the ones burning our cities to the ground. Problem is that you are awaking a silent majority who thinks you are crazy.

There has been a deep amount of resentment brewing in this country towards this POTUS and the people who elected him. What we are seeing before our eyes across the many cities of this country will only "red pill" many more Americans. Get ready for a "Red Wave"!!!

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, M.I.B. said:

Have to disagree in concept.....but yes, there is work to be done...

We have a country that has a strong Constitution in place, that for the most part is being adhered too.....we don't need a revolution because of a minority of misguided fools......( those would include bad law enforcement as well as the rioters)

Yes, work to do......but not a revolution or reset......and certainly not destructive riots!

If you are passionate about this issue then join the peaceful protests....work with your local, State and Federal Legislators to inact change.....that's the American way....  

Good luck....      CL

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, DoD said:

WOW, you are serious aren’t you...

A true patriot, really, to what country would that be? 
This warped system as you refer to (can we assume your talking about the USA) was created over 200 years ago an people like George Soros an Barack Obama has added to the racist an prejudice conditions in America. 
The attitudes that I have an most normal Americans have is God created everyone equal but stealing big screen TVs an burning down your local grocery store doesn’t solve the problems when these attitudes are not practiced...

17 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Have to disagree in concept.....but yes, there is work to be done...

We have a country that has a strong Constitution in place, that for the most part is being adhered too.....we don't need a revolution because of a minority of misguided fools......( those would include bad law enforcement as well as the rioters)

Yes, work to do......but not a revolution or reset......and certainly not destructive riots!

If you are passionate about this issue then join the peaceful protests....work with your local, State and Federal Legislators to inact change.....that's the American way....  

Good luck....      CL

17 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

17 hours ago, Indraman said:

A MARXIST, by definition believes "Racism" can only be true if the following two factors are met:

1) prejudice, and

2) power

Anytime I hear words like "systemic racism", "institutional hatred", and you paint a picture of blatant distortion about what this country stands for and what it is today, you are a "Marxist".

"Marxist" want nothing more than the complete dismantling and total destruction of the system as it is today, in the hopes of building something in line with their one-world view. They do not believe America has any redeeming qualities, as in their minds, the country was founded by 'racist' and is inherently flawed and can never be redeemed.

You are by default, a "Marxist". As I stated before, I am glad that you came out of your shell for all to see. There are many more like you who feel this same way about America, and they are primarily the ones burning our cities to the ground. Problem is that you are awaking a silent majority who thinks you are crazy.

There has been a deep amount of resentment brewing in this country towards this POTUS and the people who elected him. What we are seeing before our eyes across the many cities of this country will only "red pill" many more Americans. Get ready for a "Red Wave"!!!

Indy

All three of you have the same typical depth in ignorance of historical truth about our nation's deliberate violence towards any entity that objects to its ugly acts of hatred, covetous desires, physical destruction, and deliberate murder of Human beings (Look up: Jefferson's rejection of free Haiti, warfare and removal of Native Americans, the purchase of Florida to recapture former slaves, subterfuge to take Spain's territories, force used to dictate relations with Japan, the deliberate failure of Reconstruction, and more documentation)  Karl Marx's philosophy? I guess that many of your ilk would say that the Bible is a Marxist training manual. You had better get this..the people that you believe are communists look and act just like you and it is likely that they have plans to eliminate YOU on cue. To them you are "useful idiots" and you will not be allowed to interfere with their plans to divide our nation through the same ill founded logic that the confederate states applied. Your "fantasy" of a coming "red wave" is just that.

You are so frightened of genetic parity and progress. You can't stop what you started long ago..screwing every type of woman in the world and creating new genomics in the Human race. This worries you deeply and that's just too damn bad. Don't make a big deal about an inevitable step in evolution.  Gaps in health, employment , careers that pay very well, housing, etc. should have been fixed long ago with a Marshall Plan right here in the U.S.A., but that didn't happen, right? Our leaders saved the white Europeans because money and trade were more important than the necessary improvements to the lives of non-white Americans! Now and finally this country has been forced by Almighty God to enact these changes in order to complete the promise of American Dream for everyone. Or are you so selfish that you want it all for yourselves?

Positive change is coming and I will help to move us in the right direction in what you think is the "American Way". I will make contacts that will shock and urge you to clear the s*** out of your brains and hate in your hearts. It's called communication.

• Confused 3