Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 27 May 2020

Adam Montana

7 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

We would all feel better if “soon” became tomorrow 😊

The problem is " tomorrow " never comes.  Well I guess tomorrow and a revaluation have something in common.  Ya I have been sitting on 2,142,000 dinar since 2005, thought it would have revalued by now.  Now I am feeling like it will never Rv, but still coming into this site for my daily let down.  Ya I hope I am wrong and someday it revalues. But not feeling it. 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

If you believe this year is a wild one, you ain't seen nothing yet. I know from a very well informed source that by Dec. 31st we will see two Unbelievable and Amazing things. 

1. This collapsed economy and the record unemployment will vanish as fast as it came about. Most likely before November.

2. By December 31st not one single person on this board will believe, or even understand, how the world has changed so drastically. 

So if you're an investor in  Dinar let me STRONGLY suggest you consider two things........

1.  Get as deep into VIP as is humanly possible. 

2. Seriously consider diversity into Gold Silver and other emerging currencies like VND, and cryptocurrency. 

What's coming WILL have wonderful and positive effects on several commodities. :tiphat:

:pirateship::bagofmoney:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 8

I took this from the May 26th Trumpster Press conference transcript:

“No, we want our troops back home.  We took them out.  That was a year ago.  I was criticized.  Nothing happened, except they’re watching their own borders now.  We kept the oil, but at some point, we’ll take care of the Kurds, with respect to the oil, and get out.”

me likey!

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-protecting-seniors-diabetes/

Edited by Inbedded HorseHead
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

04DF8E87-FB70-43AE-BF4A-CFC3A0771005.thumb.jpeg.161792537e48619ca59350705fd150c1.jpeg

This Report is in two parts.  Part 1 was written around noon CT., and Part 2 was written well after the close today.  I had to leave and that’s why I didn’t finish and post the first part. I was going to erase Part 1 but decided to let you see what I wrote.  

Part 2 is very different and that’s the way the Market can change with 70-80% of the Trades now run by machines.  Things can change very quickly on news. 

Part 1

I apologize for not not getting this out a couple of days ago but here is what I’m seeing today on a Daily Chart of the S&P 500.  We have now officially broken out of the almost 2 month trading range and are now over 3000 on the S&P for the first time since early March.  We have broken the 50, 100, and 200 SMA which were all pretty good Resistance points.   On the Chart above check out, 

1. The RSI is now at 65, a good sign

2.  The Price moving above the 200 SMA and its doing it in a nice orderly way.

3.  The 50 SMA ( blue line) has stopped going down and looks to be curling up.  That is a very good sign.  Look for a cross over the 200 in the  hopefully not to distant future.  

I have to tell you I’m having a very hard time believing what I’m seeing with this Chart.  I couldn’t honestly tell you if the up movement is nothing more than a Bear Flag ( soon to go back down, or trap Trade). or a sustainable move back to near the highs in Feb.  I have some friends who are Professional Hedge Fund Managers and we have been debating this for well over a month.  One says we are going higher and the other 2 say it’s a Bear Flag Rally and a “Trap” for those who went back in after the Sell Off.  I love to listen to them argue but I don’t give 2 rips what they think.  I Trade what I see and I’m seeing a break out of a 2 month sideways trend.  Once we crossed that 200 SMA I went in. I have 2 Swings currently running and I will let them run until I see something I don’t like.  Both are in the Tech Sector.  When the 50 crosses back up the 200 I will be looking at some Large Cap Tech plays for a longer term investment.  

Now after saying the good things that I am seeing on the chart I must caution everyone that there are many things brewing that could send this Market back down in quick order.  Here is what bothers me.

1.  We are still in a Bear Market

2.  We still do not have a Vaccine for the CV

3.  Will there be another more vicious breakout of the CV in the Fall?

4.  While some Sectors are doing well many of them are not.  I’ve been reading some things with the Banks, Real Estate Forbearance, Foreclosures, and coming Bankruptcies that are down right scary.  

5.   The China Story is one that MUST be watched carefully imo.  That vote today on Hong Kong is another big middle finger to the West.  It looks like China will do what it wants and dare the West to do something to stop them.  A great decoupling of the 2 biggest Economies in the world appears to be under way.  Expect some strong language and actions from President Trump in the near future.  

That was where I stopped because I had to leave.  I knew I would finish but I had no idea the Market was about to sell off so dramatically.  Below are my thoughts for the rest of today’s action.  Geez, China, it’s a huge story imo.  

Part 2

When President Trump stated he would have a statement tomorrow on China around 3 pm ET. today the algos took over and sold at will.  They are programmed to throw the baby out with the bath water on bad news.  We’ll probably continue the selling tomorrow and probably Monday and then the big boys will buy em back on sale Monday Afternoon or Tuesday.  It will depend on what Trump says tomorrow.  

These kind of moves are great for traders who know how to play them and nothing more than noise to long term holders.  I took a pretty good hit on both my Swing Trades this afternoon but they didn’t break my disciplines so I’m still holding.  If the news isn’t to bad I’ll buy more if we bounce.  The recent 3 day up trend has not been broken so we wait to see what the White House puts out tomorrow.  

I don’t want to write to much more because it will probably all change tomorrow.  Make no mistake China made a big mistake with Hong Kong. The trade implications are going to be devastating for Hong Kong as the US will have to treat it like China. All trade tariffs will apply and future Stock Listings from Hong Kong in US Markets  will probably be limited or maybe banned.  

If you are a Long Term investor and getting worried about a return to the March lows here are my thoughts.  Watch the moving averages and listen to the news. If we break down through the 200 and 100 SMA’s start paying attention.  Here are your support lines if we start heading back down.  

2920 is the 61.8 Fib line and the 20 Ema, this is your first support line of defense.

2722 is the bottom of my trading range from the last 2 months, and if that breaks 2580 and 2450 are your last lines of defense, then we could then go to the March lows of 2200ish.  

It will have to be some horrible news for us to get back down to those lows but I just need to point it out.  I don’t see that happening so try not to worry.  As always do your own DD and always consult your financial person for more in-depth detail on the Market.  I’m sure he/she will tell you to not worry because you are a Long Term Investor.  My posts are more geared towards traders and people who play the waves.  If I see anything crazy getting ready to happen I’ll be around to give you my 2 cents worth.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

If you believe this year is a wild one, you ain't seen nothing yet. I know from a very well informed source that by Dec. 31st we will see two Unbelievable and Amazing things. 

1. This collapsed economy and the record unemployment will vanish as fast as it came about. Most likely before November.

2. By December 31st not one single person on this board will believe, or even understand, how the world has changed so drastically. 

So if you're an investor in  Dinar let me STRONGLY suggest you consider two things........

1.  Get as deep into VIP!" rel="">VIP as is humanly possible. 

2. Seriously consider diversity into Gold Silver and other emerging currencies like VND, and cryptocurrency. 

What's coming WILL have wonderful and positive effects on several commodities. :tiphat:

Could you elaborate a little, without giving away your source, LGD?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I agree with your comments about a Brave New World emerging that many  won’t understand LGD but I am not so sure about the point you raised in item 1 about the economy and unemployment being righted by the end of 2019,  I think it will take longer or at least in the Land Down Under it May take longer. 

I too do believe we are becoming a cashless society  and we will also  become a more controlled and fearful society and that is something many of us on this forum never expected. 

I am grateful for the Crypto Currency I have .. Just hope I have invested wisely there.

I just hope Gold and Silver  stay reasonably affordable till the Dinar decides to improve in value.- Whenever that may be. - I have been disillusioned often on this journey but glad I have held on. 

If I was younger I would also look at Real Estate because it is becoming a buyers market. 

Yes we all have much to look forward too .. 🙏🏻

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

On 5/28/2020 at 6:55 AM, DinarThug said:

I Just Found Some Lint In My Bellybutton ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

What an amazing discovery!!

It even sounds as if it is a NEW discovery for you.

Has it taken you quite some time to train yourself to reach out that far in front of you to get to the lint spot?

• Haha 3

I think Adam has succinctly described Trumps speaking shortcomings. Let's not forget the past mealy mouthed President who was groomed by the Deep State to take our country down and Trump isn't going to let that happen.

Trump has launched his dog pound Bull Dogs, namely Barr, Huber, Durham, Horowitz to drain the deep and wide swamp of our political system. Without Trump, and with the election of a Dem. or Rhino we would never know of the un-coverings of the swamp rats.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I was younger I would also look at Real Estate because it is becoming a buyers market

Very soon a piece of real estate worth $100,000 will only be worth $15,000. That's the last thing you want to buy now. 

13 hours ago, Floridian said:

Could you elaborate a little, without giving away your source, LGD?

I met someone who understands and knows in great detail what's coming, but I am avowed to remain silent as to who my friend is. Truth be told I shouldn't even have said as much as I did. 

But I really doubt anyone will listen to what I've said to begin with. 

If you believe that the unimaginable can't happen in this world then you're not paying attention to recent events. And it's only just the beginning. A prudent person will own as much Silver and Gold as possible. Those who don't will deeply regret it. 

For me, suffice it to say, I've spent thousands of dollars on Dinar and preparing for afterwards. 

But make no mistake about it, I just poured more into Silver in one day than I ever did in Dinar. And I intend to keep doing so with passion as long as I can. 

This is more than just getting rich, this is survival. 

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So true LGD, we are living our own 40 days. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Very soon a piece of real estate worth $100,000 will only be worth $15,000. That's the last thing you want to buy now. 

I met someone who understands and knows in great detail what's coming, but I am avowed to remain silent as to who my friend is. Truth be told I shouldn't even have said as much as I did. 

If you believe that the unimaginable can't happen in this world then you're not paying attention to recent events. And it's only just the beginning. A prudent person will own as much Silver and Gold as possible. Those who don't will deeply regret it. 

For me, suffice it to say, I've spent thousands of dollars on Dinar and preparing for afterwards. 

But make no mistake about it, I just poured more into Silver in one day than I ever did in Dinar. And I intend to keep doing so with passion as long as I can. 

Sold advise there LGD. I have set goals for my Dinar and Crypto. I have made them and now I am back picking up on metals. Have 2 shipment this week. Need to have a plan and put it in motion. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm sorry LGD, I don't want to belabor the point.  I'm just trying to understand what your saying.

In the first post you said " This collapsed economy and the record unemployment will vanish as fast as it came about. Most likely before November."  This sounds like everything is going to be very good.

In the second post you said "A prudent person will own as much Silver and Gold as possible. Those who don't will deeply regret it."

This sounds like everything is going to be very bad.

I'm thinking now, after reading the 2nd post, it's going to be bad.  Right?

AND, if this happens before November, goodbye Trump.  Right?

• Thanks 1

@ladyGrace'sDaddy

I thought of something else.

If you agree that the dollar will collapse, I understand buying gold and silver, of course.  But why did you suggest VND and other emerging currencies?

Are you saying that only the dollar is going to collapse and all the currently worthless currencies are suddenly going to be worth a lot?

Our houses are going to be worth $15,000 instead of $100,000?  So are you saying America "going to hell in a hand basket" and all the other countries will do great?

I'm just trying to make some sense of all this.

• Upvote 1