Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 27 May 2020

Adam Montana

6 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Good point 64jaguar, in our crypto section we were all over XRP. People should check it out.   

If the Dinar  comes in high I’m buying $1 Million of XRP. If it comes in 1 to 1 I’m  purchasing $100,000 worth of XRP

Edited by gregp
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, gregp said:

If the Dinar  comes in high I’m buying $1 Million of XRP. If it comes in 1 to 1 I’m  purchasing $100,000 worth of XRP

Had the same idea Gregp!! I just hope all don’t happen at the exact same time. I’d like the dinar to hit first then buy a ton of XRP and dong, then if the dong hits next, buy even more XRP, etc..

double dip, triple dip.. whatever it takes!!

Edited by GregHi
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Can any of you tell me why you think XRP is a worthy investment.  

Pitcher obviously you will have to do your own research but in my opinion, XRP and possibly XLM are the only crypto currencies that will have true usage and utility on a major scale. For most, The crypto market has always been primarily about speculation.. ie let me buy some and hold it and hope that it goes up.. now for the last several years ripple (the parent company to XRP) has been signing contracts and meeting with all the elites in banking and finance.. as a matter of fact, former IMF chief Christine Legarde is a huge fan of XRP and how it will reduce the Transaction cost and increase the speed of cross border payments.. again, you have to do your own research, but there is a lot of info to find in doing your due diligence.. XRP being only about 20 cents right now also helps.. my first buy of XRP was $10 worth.. lol

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

U Do Realize That Ur Asking A Bunch Of People Who Invested In An Exotic Foreign Currency ? :o 

Right ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 12

10 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I’ll race you too it! Save some for the rest of us 😂 

10 hours ago, GregHi said:

Had the same idea Gregp!! I just hope all don’t happen at the exact same time. I’d like the dinar to hit first then buy a ton of XRP and dong, then if the dong hits next, buy even more XRP, etc..

9 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Exactly! Come on Iraq!! 
As CL posted, this could easily skyrocket!!

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, DinarThug said:

U Do Realize That Ur Asking A Bunch Of People Who Invested In An Exotic Foreign Currency ? :o 

Right ...

Hell you may even get some of us to buy some ocean front property in Arizona! Sounds like a song, I heard an ole Texan sing! JMHO 🤠

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you GregHi, I own some BTC and ETH.  I will do some reading today and see what I think.  I can afford 10 bucks on a spec too.  Haha. 

Thugs. 😂 😆 😝 

Did you cash in on my tip? I had a really nice pay day yesterday! Heck I may retire my cowboy boots for me some loafers 👞 and a skinny little black tie! 🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, GregHi said:

Agree all I will be doing the exact same thing, of course if we all buy that much XRP it will automatically drive the price up...lol

• Upvote 5

On 5/28/2020 at 5:45 AM, Theseus said:

What to do with belly button lint: add some petroleum jelly and you have a good fire starter!

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Not too much “Exotic” about Iraq.  Maybe this will work.

Ya, I Tried Rubbing On Some Petroleum Jelly - But So Far All I Got Is My Smokin’ Hot Moves ! :o 

F1041E73-7BD3-41A5-A37D-F5DF1295A02C.gif.b452fca6c2529e598f18640df9849539.gif

Hey Ladies ...

• Haha 3

On 5/27/2020 at 9:25 AM, Adam Montana said:

Before we get into it, I want to thank you all for being the best dang group of people I've ever been associated with. Please know that I never take you for granted, and time after time you impress me with your heart and character - as evidenced time and again, in particular by the incredible outpouring of love, respect, and goodness in last week's update.

Cheers to you all, God bless, and thank you.

:tiphat: 

:twothumbs: Pretty sure THIS has a lot to do with THEE Man Runnin' The Show HERE At DinarVets!!! :tiphat:

Thank You, Adam!!!

:flagsmiley::flagsmiley::flagsmiley:

Great Wednesday post by the way! :undocumented::undocumented::undocumented:

On 5/27/2020 at 9:51 AM, 64jaguar said:

The pleasure is All ours Adam, you Rock bro! :twothumbs:... and Julie too!

:twothumbs: Ditto, 64Jaguar. AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

image.jpeg.ffbf49178bf208909b8bcc7b9493d316.jpeg

Well, OK, just giving credit to the Man Runnin' The Show AND the Woman Behind The Scenes Keepin' Things Together AND Moving Forward!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs: 

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, 64jaguar said:

I totally agree ChuckFinleyJust received my ledger crypto wallet" rel="external nofollow">ledger S. Haven't set it up yet but I'm looking forward to pulling my crypto off the exchanges for a while.

Just posted on my ledger X set up.

19 hours ago, gregp said:

19 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

Thanks gregp.....I think i'll do the same......

18 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I’ll race you too it! Save some for the rest of us 😂 

17 hours ago, GregHi said:

Sounds like we are all thinking a like. We all need too link up when this hits. I posted in one of the section if Adam was going to have any solid platforms for us to purchase from.  ;)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Pitcher said:

15 hours ago, GregHi said:

Pitcher obviously you will have to do your own research but in my opinion, XRP and possibly XLM are the only crypto currencies that will have true usage and utility on a major scale. For most, The crypto market has always been primarily about speculation.. ie let me buy some and hold it and hope that it goes up.. now for the last several years ripple (the parent company to XRP) has been signing contracts and meeting with all the elites in banking and finance.. as a matter of fact, former IMF chief Christine Legarde is a huge fan of XRP and how it will reduce the Transaction cost and increase the speed of cross border payments.. again, you have to do your own research, but there is a lot of info to find in doing your due diligence.. XRP being only about 20 cents right now also helps.. my first buy of XRP was $10 worth.. lol

Thanks GregHi for getting to this. I am just rolling in. XRP is the infrastructure for the Banking, business, as well as other transaction world wide. They sent a 50 million dollar transaction from India to Mexico in 3 seconds. SWIFT and ACH have not even gotten the horse out of the barn in 3 days. They are tied to all of the banking system out side of the EU and they are in the process of linking in the UK and the EU. XRP is like the Cart before the Horse. When the demand comes for mass transaction - settlements then watch XRP will hit the moon. I was all over the place and this answer but it is a Utility application  - long term play and not really a trading asset.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks GregHi for getting to this. I am just rolling in. XRP is the infrastructure for the Banking, business, as well as other transaction world wide. They sent a 50 million dollar transaction from India to Mexico in 3 seconds. SWIFT and ACH have not even gotten the horse out of the barn in 3 days. They are tied to all of the banking system out side of the EU and they are in the process of linking in the UK and the EU. XRP is like the Cart before the Horse. When the demand comes for mass transaction - settlements then watch XRP will hit the moon. I was all over the place and this answer but it is a Utility application  - long term play and not really a trading asset.  

This is what excites me about xrp if it’s used to bridge these assets, btc has been 19,900 per coin with no utility. Xrp could easily be over 10k per coin some day 

38DE76D6-CEDD-4209-AAC4-91D215F082C6.jpeg

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3