Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Evening Opinions @ 7:25 PM CDT - 5/25/2020

Good Evening DV, here are a few more opinions & comments from other members of the Dinar community that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what seems to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

*** Pimpy  ...when I say Iraq or Vietnam are a long term investment you're misunderstanding what I'm saying so I want to clarify this.  I'm not talking about their currencies.  I think the currencies are gonna change really quick here.  Especially the Iraqi dinar.  As a matter of fact I can make a bold suggestion and that is, our time is this year 2020.   There's no doubt that the Iraqi dinar rate will change in 2020.  I feel very confident about that...and then I say, 'oh these two countries you should consider longer term.'  People are like oh my God pimpy is saying it's going to be 5, 10, 15 years down the road for their currencies.  No. I'm not talking about the currencies...I'm considering Iraq and Vietnam as "long term" outside of their currencies.  As long term investment opportunities.  There's just so much growth potential there...

*** MilitiaMan  Article: "Under royal directives, the Saudi ambassador returns to work in BaghdadQuote:  "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhemi and Minister of Finance Ali Abdel Amir Allawi, affirming the Kingdom’s concern for the unity of the Iraqi people, and the importance of cooperation with the new Iraqi government to achieve mutual interests and enhance ties Bilateral relationship between the two brotherly countries..."  Looks like more of the PM hitting the ground and running!! This is also huge and supportive Iraq has agreed to be compliant and international..imo.

:salute:

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3

Post Added @ 8:45 PM CDT:

u MilitiaMan  Article:  "The Kurdistan government approves the Baghdad proposal to settle the financial situation We see the Kurds are in agreement with the new PM on the implementation of the FMLA of 2019..this is music to my ears. They agreed on the REER (Real Effective Exchange Rate) for the future budgets and will be in preparation for their fundamental implementation...No wonder Saudi Arabia is off and running... Word travels fast. This looks like a notification that was dated May 19th.. 1) DONE 2) DONE and 3) DONE...imo.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2