Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economist: Iraq will give everything up for the sake of the economy

yota691

WHERE IS THE TRUTH?

GMT 11:53 25.05.2020(Updated GMT 11:54 25.05.2020

Follow us through

Washington intends to conduct a strategic dialogue with Baghdad, next month, in which the details of a future relationship between the two countries will be put in place. The focus of this dialogue may be on the economic side, in light of the suffocating financial crisis suffered by Iraq, which may push it to make more concessions, in order to obtain the necessary support To get out of it, and the Iraqi-Chinese agreement may be canceled due to the repercussions of the escalating crisis between Washington and Beijing, against the backdrop of mutual accusations between the two countries regarding the Corona virus pandemic.

00:00 /12:31

Did the United States start creating coalitions and alliances in preparation for a global economic war? 

On this topic, the guest of the "Where is the truth" program on the radio station "Sputnik", the economist Saleh Al-Hamashi, says:

"Economic conflicts will emerge after the end of the Corona crisis, which demonstrated the fragility of the capitalist system, where there will be blocs between two Western camps led by the United States and an eastern led by China, and the last will be the strongest economically, but the United States bloc will be stronger politically."

Al-Hamashi added: "In light of the conflict between the East and the West, it is not correct for Iraq to hand over its entire economy to the agreement it concluded with China, just as Iraq has resorted to Saudi Arabia in its crisis as an ally of the United States, but it cannot dispense with the East."

Al-Hamashi added: "Iraq will give up everything for the sake of the economy. Iraqi politicians, even Iranians loyal to them, are aware of the seriousness of the economic situation, and for this they will make more concessions to the United States in order to overcome the financial crisis."

Details in the attached audio file ...

Prepared and presented by: Diaa Hassoun

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, yota691 said:

WHERE IS THE TRUTH?

GMT 11:53 25.05.2020(Updated GMT 11:54 25.05.2020

Follow us through

Washington intends to conduct a strategic dialogue with Baghdad, next month, in which the details of a future relationship between the two countries will be put in place. The focus of this dialogue may be on the economic side, in light of the suffocating financial crisis suffered by Iraq, which may push it to make more concessions, in order to obtain the necessary support system" rel="">support To get out of it, and the Iraqi-Chinese agreement may be canceled due to the repercussions of the escalating crisis between Washington and Beijing, against the backdrop of mutual accusations between the two countries regarding the Corona virus pandemic.

00:00 /12:31

Did the United States start creating coalitions and alliances in preparation for a global economic war? 

On this topic, the guest of the "Where is the truth" program on the radio station "Sputnik", the economist Saleh Al-Hamashi, says:

"Economic conflicts will emerge after the end of the Corona crisis, which demonstrated the fragility of the capitalist system, where there will be blocs between two Western camps led by the United States and an eastern led by China, and the last will be the strongest economically, but the United States bloc will be stronger politically."

Al-Hamashi added: "In light of the conflict between the East and the West, it is not correct for Iraq to hand over its entire economy to the agreement it concluded with China, just as Iraq has resorted to Saudi Arabia in its crisis as an ally of the United States, but it cannot dispense with the East."

Al-Hamashi added: "Iraq will give up everything for the sake of the economy. Iraqi politicians, even Iranians loyal to them, are aware of the seriousness of the economic situation, and for this they will make more concessions to the United States in order to overcome the financial crisis."

Details in the attached audio file ...

Prepared and presented by: Diaa Hassoun

42 minutes ago, yota691 said:

thanks yota

• Thanks 1

Hey USA, get outta our country. Woops, wait, were in a pickle......so hold that thought until you can bail us out of this mess. Now they want to play the US vs. CHINA card?? If they don't take care of their citizens first, it may be the PEOPLE who step up and crush the GOI. Tik Tok, Tik Tok……...

1974166776_2faced.jpg.b95dd14cba70bec12635e2601e978430.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, Rochester said:

My two cents :twocents:

America does not need Iraqi oil to run it's economy. They are staying in the ME for their own strategic interests, protecting our friends and allies like Israel and SA and keeping up, the value of the American dollar.

Enjoy your great country, take a drive this summer :moon-from-car::peace: :easyrider:

Or if you prefer, head North, visit my back yard. At the bottom of the snow, high up in the mountain on the right, there is a nice Swiss style tea house, where you can hike to, get a bowl of home made soup and a sandwich.... :wave:

See the source image

Thanks Rochester for your insightful post and invitation...Blessings...Ron :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

14 minutes ago, Floridian said:

@Rochester This is my fear also:

" If Americans are so foolish as to let the Democrats win, it's likely that America's days as the global super-power will end very, very quickly and America will begin down the road to becoming a province of China, controlled by the Chinese Communist government."

:nothingtoadd:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rochester said:

:nothingtoadd:

I sure would love to visit and see this place in the picture in person! What a beautiful place! I love the mountains and cool weather! My friend that was in this investment, that died, lived in Colorado. I used to go visit him, every so often. He had a big ole back porch with a view of Pikes Peak! It is beautiful area! I hope someday to return to Pikes Peak, and your place Rochester too! JMHO 🤠

• Like 1

And when the tiger bites them, who will they turn to then? China is not as forgiving as the US. When these idjits look towards China for help and receive it then default, China will come in and take control of their country. They w ill take all profit making streams for themselves first, and it will be like a snowball rolling down a hill until it becomes a full on avalanche.

Put your hand in the tiger’s cage and it will be bitten off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

I sure would love to visit and see this place in the picture in person! What a beautiful place! I love the mountains and cool weather! My friend that was in this investment, that died, lived in Colorado. I used to go visit him, every so often. He had a big ole back porch with a view of Pikes Peak! It is beautiful area! I hope someday to return to Pikes Peak, and your place Rochester too! JMHO 🤠

Thanks, that's at "Lake Louise", just down the road. It's very similar to Colorado. Singer John Denver loved it too, wrote a song about the Canadian Rockies, just north of here. I hope you make the trip. Sorry your friend didn't make it to the end. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMm6RDxKLQI

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Rochester said:

America does not need Iraqi oil to run it's economy. They are staying in the ME for their own strategic interests, protecting our friends and allies like Israel and SA and keeping up, the value of the American dollar. The stark basic political and economic reality: The Chinese desperately need ME oil, or they have no economy. It will be America that decides who gets the oil, not the Chinese. America needs to retain global leadership and that means controlling access to oil in Iraq. That means China does not get access to oil if America does not want them to have it. Trump has no intention of letting China run the world.

There is a big conference in June regarding the shape of the ME. Trump likes to "shake up the box" and re-arrange all the pieces. That's his style, for solving problems. He is clever and knows that things don't usually change unless there is a crisis, unless there is a set of conditions that get everyone to re-think their basic assumptions. We are in such a global period, due to Covid-19. It brought in plunging oil prices, it has Iran backed into a corner. Rats are dangerous when cornered, but this will be just fine. :cowboy2:

Lately Iraq has been begging Iran's enemies, like SA, for money. :reading-newspaper::moneybag: This is because Iran is so weak they cannot lend money to their friend and lackey Iraq. :violin: This is all a sign that low oil prices and Trump's policy of hurting the Iranian economy are working brilliantly. This is essential to our victory.

Be patient people, :rocking-chair: the news is all good from our perspective, since the terrible China virus :surgeon: started stalking the world. Desperation and politics makes strange bedfellows. World political alliances are shifting, a new Cold War with China is emerging, everything is changing. We who invested in the Iraqi Dinar are in the strongest position we have ever been, by far. The box is being shaken up, things are changing. Stay strong, America. The world needs you, more than ever! :eagle: :flagsmiley:

I have my gaps in knowledge about what is going on in the ME, I don't know everything, many here know a lot more than I do, but as a long term watcher of the situation, I am more excited, more happy about how things are going in this investment, the general trend of events, than I have been since I bought my Dinar, over ten years ago. :twothumbs:...Things really are, going our way. :crossedfingers:The news is great for us, lately.  My prediction: This is going to turn out, just fine, for us. Just fine.

One caveat to my prediction: If Joe Biden gets in, we're all screwed. Or if Biden is replaced and the Democrats win, all bets are off. The success of this investment depends on Trump being re-elected. Period. If Americans are so foolish as to let the Democrats win, it's likely that America's days as the global super-power will end very, very quickly and America will begin down the road to becoming a province of China, controlled by the Chinese Communist government. My granddad was right. Life really IS, a rodeo...Buckle up cowboys and cowgirls....:rodeo2:

Enjoy your great country, take a drive this summer :moon-from-car::peace: :easyrider:

Or if you prefer, head North, visit my back yard. At the bottom of the snow, high up in the mountain on the right, there is a nice Swiss style tea house, where you can hike to, get a bowl of home made soup and a sandwich.... :wave:

See the source image

Excellent 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

23 hours ago, Rochester said:

America does not need Iraqi oil to run it's economy. They are staying in the ME for their own strategic interests, protecting our friends and allies like Israel and SA and keeping up, the value of the American dollar. The stark basic political and economic reality: The Chinese desperately need ME oil, or they have no economy. It will be America that decides who gets the oil, not the Chinese. America needs to retain global leadership and that means controlling access to oil in Iraq. That means China does not get access to oil if America does not want them to have it. Trump has no intention of letting China run the world.

There is a big conference in June regarding the shape of the ME. Trump likes to "shake up the box" and re-arrange all the pieces. That's his style, for solving problems. He is clever and knows that things don't usually change unless there is a crisis, unless there is a set of conditions that get everyone to re-think their basic assumptions. We are in such a global period, due to Covid-19. It brought in plunging oil prices, it has Iran backed into a corner. Rats are dangerous when cornered, but this will be just fine. :cowboy2:

Lately Iraq has been begging Iran's enemies, like SA, for money. :reading-newspaper::moneybag: This is because Iran is so weak they cannot lend money to their friend and lackey Iraq. :violin: This is all a sign that low oil prices and Trump's policy of hurting the Iranian economy are working brilliantly. This is essential to our victory.

Be patient people, :rocking-chair: the news is all good from our perspective, since the terrible China virus :surgeon: started stalking the world. Desperation and politics makes strange bedfellows. World political alliances are shifting, a new Cold War with China is emerging, everything is changing. We who invested in the Iraqi Dinar are in the strongest position we have ever been, by far. The box is being shaken up, things are changing. Stay strong, America. The world needs you, more than ever! :eagle: :flagsmiley:

I have my gaps in knowledge about what is going on in the ME, I don't know everything, many here know a lot more than I do, but as a long term watcher of the situation, I am more excited, more happy about how things are going in this investment, the general trend of events, than I have been since I bought my Dinar, over ten years ago. :twothumbs:...Things really are, going our way. :crossedfingers:The news is great for us, lately.  My prediction: This is going to turn out, just fine, for us. Just fine.

One caveat to my prediction: If Joe Biden gets in, we're all screwed. Or if Biden is replaced and the Democrats win, all bets are off. The success of this investment depends on Trump being re-elected. Period. If Americans are so foolish as to let the Democrats win, it's likely that America's days as the global super-power will end very, very quickly and America will begin down the road to becoming a province of China, controlled by the Chinese Communist government. My granddad was right. Life really IS, a rodeo...Buckle up cowboys and cowgirls....:rodeo2:

See the source image

Nice, picture of Canada... I'v been there..

• Like 1

IRAQ BUDGET IS IN DANGER, GOVERNMENT LOOKING FOR LOANS: FINANCE COMMITTEE MEMBER

2652020173401111.jpg

4 Hours ago 

http://nrttv.com/En/News.aspx?id=21519&MapID=2#.Xs0bBXGN11U.twitter

SULAIMANI — Member of the Council of Representatives’ Finance Committee Jamal Kocher said on Tuesday (May 26) that Iraq is in danger of not being able to pay the salaries of its public sector employees because of the current financial crisis.

Kocher said that the Council of Representatives had banned the federal government from taking loans from banks or sources outside of Iraq, but had to reverse that policy because of the seriousness of the circumstances. 

Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi’s financial advisor Mazhar Muhammad Salhi said on Friday that the government had taken a 3 trillion Iraqi dinar ($2.5 billion) loan from Rafidain, Rasheed, and Industrial banks in order to pay the salary of public sector workers.

Salhi added that the federal government will be forced to take on further loans next month as well, potentially from sources charging higher interest rates.

“There are some attempts to acquire the budget and to take loans from abroad, but it will take a long time,” he said.

More than 90 percent of Iraq’s budget comes from oil sales.

Global oversupply of oil and plummeting demand due to the coronavirus crisis sent prices crashing earlier this year.

(NRT Digital Media)

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

34 minutes ago, gregp said:

This reeks RV. 

That’s Bro 6ly’s Over Indulgence With The After Shave To Attract The ‘Hot Babes’ ! :o 

image.jpeg.0892b2ed8f205e4b1b87a378cc1a1192.jpeg

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5