Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Noontime Opinions @ 1:10 PM CDT - 5/24/2020

Good Afternoon DV, here are a few more opinions & comments from other members of the Dinar community that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what seems to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

*** Kaperoni   ...as long as the currency auctions are in place the money supply cannot be reduced because part of the currency auction is a balance between dinars and dollars reducing one significantly would cause demand for the other.  ...the truth is it is not about to RV. Iraq could never RV with 42 + trillion in circulation nor is it how monetary policy works. If the dinar is going to go up in value...It will go up via a float based on Iraq's prosperity.  Iraq has a lot of work to do to recover from this crisis. Iraq needs to pass laws, stabilize the government, and invite foreign investors to come and participate in the private sector. Remember Iraq still needs over 50 billion dollars to rebuild infrastructure. Kaperoni is often on a different page than most of the others who post their opinions.

*** Frank26   ...in Iraq their currency is now going to play fairly because they added value IMO and they stopped using the auctions and they stopped using the American Dollar...Trump said lessen your dependence on our American dollar and they did...Iran was siphoning all the money we were sending to them through the Iraqi auctions and it was supplying terrorism...they're [Iraq] getting the last parts of the monetary reform done.  Trump and the Fab 4 said that that's enough time wasted.  Move on it.  Do it...at any moment it could happen suddenly...it's an accounting process.  It's all about the numbers. 

*** Pimpy   Everything has been pointing toward the month of June. We don't know why.  But my thing is this - The bi-weekly budget, the fact that Pompeo, the United Nations and the IMF are gonna be there in June.  It doesn't mean anything I'm just saying it seems to me like it does...look, I don't know what's going on but I can't help but feel whatever is coming it's happening in June.  There's a lot of things pointing out to June.  There's a lot of crap happening in May but there's definitely, definitely a lot of things happening in June.  They started drilling in these fields on the outskirts [of Iraq] where it's reported to have 10x the amount of oil that's already being reported in Iraq. 10 times that amount.  All I keep hearing is rate change.  Rate change.  Rate change...

*** Adam Montana   [...has the EO 13303 been signed yet?]   Yes.  White House Statement:  "...Executive Order 13668 of May 27, 2014, must continue in effect beyond May 22, 2020.  Therefore...I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency with respect to the stabilization of Iraq declared in Executive Order 13303."  ...we should remember why this is in effect. From Wikipedia: "Executive Order 13303 was issued on May 22, 2003 by United States President George W. Bush to protect the Development Fund for Iraq for the rebuilding of Iraq..." ... I also think that many of us here were well aware that Trump would renew EO 13303, because even though it's been a number of years, we aren't the only ones who know the Iraqi Dinar is going to regain it's value. As for the question "What would happen on it's expiration" - that's a great question, and the answer is equally great - when the order is not renewed, it will be because Iraq has resolved it's issues and EO 13303 is simply no longer an issue. It is not a matter of "if".  It is a matter of "when". This is taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and often posts snippets from them.

*** Footforward   They need to make sure they have some things established with certain countries so that when they revalue they can hit the ground running. It's establishing a foundation right now.  They haven't been international in so long and have had so many restrictions for so long. It's like they are wanting to make sure everything is in place now.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3