Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Evening Opinions @ 6:40 PM CDT - 5/23/2020

Good Evening DV, here are a few more opinions & comments from other members of the Dinar community that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what seems to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

**** Pimpy   Article:   "Barzani: We have taken serious steps with Baghdad and are ready to settle with the Kazemi government". ...I have a feeling the real hold up on this rate change is what's going on between Kurdistan and Iraq.  An agreement has to be reached.  That's just my feeling...we should see something flowing from this agreement in June.  That's what I'm hoping.  We'll see.

**** Frank26   ...the CBI's got a lot of little, we call them satellite banks.  They're private banks.  They're going to be in the United States of America.  If you want to go into one of these banks in the United States and take your dinars and exchange, you can.  Maybe you just want to leave as dinars in these banks in the United State...they are about to open a piñata of banks and put the CBI banks all around this planet Earth...the key thing is they had to start in the United States of America first.  Why?  Who do you think is launching all of this I call him 'daddy'.  'Play fair with our currency.  Stop abusing it.  Lessen the usage of my dollar', says Trump. 'Raise your own currency value.  Back it up yourself.  Go through the process of legalities to be able to be international.'

**** Breitling  ...economies are just not gonna turn on overnight and the next thing you know the demand for energy is going to go up.  The energy based on covid -19 is gonna be where it's at for a while.  And the policy is going to keep it [oil] at between $26 and $31.  It's not going to change for Iraq overnight.  They need to add value to their currency.  They're stuck and broke.  Whether they get into the western markets or not they need to add value to  their currency...there's simply no where for them to go...

**** Footforward   [Q? ...question about the executive order that Trump extended...what effect does it have on the RV in your opinion none. It's neutral. If anything it makes things easier for us.

**** Pimpy  ...in the immortal words of Phil Collins  'I can feel it coming in the air at night, oh Lord '...something is going on it Iraq and I mean there is a lot of shaking and grooving going on over there.  A lot of positive energy.  A lot of positive vibe.  If you're into that kind of thing...there is a lot of fingers pointed to a lot of stuff being settled in May and then things popping off in June.  I'm not trying to give nobody no false hope or get you guys high on hopium but there is a lot of vibes pointing towards that month of June...

:tiphat:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

**** Pimpy  ...in the immortal words of Phil Collins  'I can feel it coming in the air at night, oh Lord '...something is going on it Iraq and I mean there is a lot of shaking and grooving going on over there.  A lot of positive energy.  A lot of positive vibe.  If you're into that kind of thing...there is a lot of fingers pointed to a lot of stuff being settled in May and then things popping off in June.  I'm not trying to give nobody no false hope or get you guys high on hopium but there is a lot of vibes pointing towards that month of June...

What happened to "May 23rd.... " as THE DAY ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5