Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FINALLY!!!! NEW BREITLING AUDIO

KristiD

6 minutes ago, KristiD said:

It's up on youtube.  It's a long one at 58 minutes

Bruce And Weegie Have A Shorter Interpretive Dance Video Of It With The Goat On Ewe-Tube ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Anybody have a link to the latest Breitling Vid.......I only get Watches for some reason.

What’s The Difference Between A Peeping Tom And A Thief ? :blink: 

One Snatches Watches ...

• Haha 10

KristiD I can’t find the article but this was reported by a guru so it looks like Iraq borrowed the money from 3 major banks to cover salaries in May and June.

**** Mnt Goat   Article quote:  "...the government resorted to BORROWING FROM THREE GOVERNMENT BANKS TO SECURE EMPLOYEE SALARIES FOR THE MONTHS OF MAY AND JUNE NEXT."   So for now it appears the Iraq did not print any more currency or devalue the dinar. Instead they borrowed from 3 major banks to meet the employee salaries for May and June. Will oil prices rise fast enough to meet the July and onward salaries?...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thief

•  
  • Thief
  • Members

3 hours ago, Thief said:

😎😁😁

Somebody Stop Him - Thief ! :o 

image.gif.5a095f806e60a44f46ba455e1b702e45.gif

Although He Suspiciously Looks More Like CNN With That ‘Chill’ Physique And Those Polka Dot Clown Pants While Rockin’ Those Wicked Sweet Athletic Moves ...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 14
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Rockin’ Those Wicked Sweet Athletic Moves ...

I told you those platinum kicks were for the Prom, not breaking into the CBD store for clown shaped gummies.

But I'm impressed with the 2 inch vertical over the parking block. :twothumbs:

247366658_platinumclownshoes.jpg.1580bb6b07a0770a9ad7950b1cc59f92.jpg

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, King Bean said:

But I'm impressed with the 2 inch vertical over the parking block. :twothumbs:

247366658_platinumclownshoes.jpg.1580bb6b07a0770a9ad7950b1cc59f92.jpg

They Don’t Call Me ‘Air Thug’ For Nothing ! :o 

Slam Dunk Fail

Aka - Air ‘Thud’ ...

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Master Oogway said:

So, if Iraq (CBI) can RV and it would solve their financial woes, what EXACTLY is keeping them from RV'ing? Why not RV now? I am asking because I honestly don't know and figure folks here would have some informed answers.

That is a Very good Question....it appears easiest way to solve their problem would be to raise the Value.....they would have money to keep the lights on and the people would be happy.....

The CBI doesn't need the GOI and if the IMF thinking that is the Solution as UI understand it They can Force the CBI to RV.

Karsten

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Karsten said:
2 hours ago, Master Oogway said:

So, if Iraq (CBI) can RV and it would solve their financial woes, what EXACTLY is keeping them from RV'ing? Why not RV now? I am asking because I honestly don't know and figure folks here would have some informed answers.

That is a Very good Question....it appears easiest way to solve their problem would be to raise the Value

EXACTLY!!!  That's why we are all so excited here!  Obviously, though, the CBI and/or the government isn't quite ready so far, or the RV would be done already .  We don't know what they're waiting on/for, but we are all hoping that with the new PM who's kicking butt and taking names, whatever the hold up is, hopefully it will get resolved very, very soon.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4