Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting article on the GCR & RV

6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Furthermore, if you go online you will find that most of all the silver rounds and bars are sold out. About the only thing left to buy is collectors coins. I did find what I wanted at Apmex But again I was stunned to find that even most of their products are sold out. Something big is about to happen. 

THANKS LGD FOR TRHE UPDATE...BE BLESSED...RON :salute:

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

THANKS FOR YOUR POST SYNOPSIS ... FOOD FOR THOUGHT:tiphat: RON

:salute:!!!RonScarpa!!!:salute:

Thank You, Fine Sir, AND ALL The Very Best!!!

3 hours ago, Karsten said:

Well I am still looking for the one I watched to other day but there seem to be a lot of Videos about this Hidden lost Gold

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Philippine+Gold+hidden+in+caves

Karsten

:twothumbs: Thank You And I'll Watch The Video, Karsten, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

THANKS LGD FOR TRHE UPDATE...BE BLESSED...RON :salute:

Watch Ebay for Round, Bars, Shot and fractionals (1,5 and 10 Gram bars and rounds.....They were plenty listed the other day. Also watch for Silver Dollars is think you might be able to grab at the last moment.

Silver Shot and Fractionals come into play when no one will have the money to give you change....2 or 3 drops of Shot or 1 Gram might get you a pack of smokes.

If they do go back to the Gold Standard Silver could Jump to well over $2800 and Gold something like $24,000 per Ounce.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Please Pricestar8 don't take this as an insult because I do respect your view. 

Having said that, I am always amazed at how most people think like that. Not having the ability to imagine the 

world changing into something unimaginable. When all the while that is what the world is doing everyday. Two yrs ago 

If I told you that the entire world would panic because of the hysteria crated by the media over a flu virus you'd told me 

I was crazy but we all are living through it now. If I'd of told you that America would go from an unemployment percentage of

3% to more than 35 million people out of work in just one month, you'd of laughed me out of town. 

So when I tell you that every single POTUS since Dwight D. Eisenhower has doubled the national debt over their Presidency's and 

now President Trump has added another 6 trillion dollars to the National Debt in only three and one half years. 

And that President Trump has now nationalized the Federal Reserve thereby placing the Central Bank of the 

United States fully under his control

Meanwhile, the Congress is dutifully passing multi Trillion dollar Bills which President Trump is more than willing to sign. 

At what point do you think hyperinflation will step in and take over? It's simply a matter of simple math, we're going back to the 

Gold Standard one way or another. Either Trump will arrange it or the people of the world will do it on their own. 

Because when hyperinflation strikes people will do as they have always done throughout history and turn back to silver and gold.

So what does all this mean????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

LGD, please expound on your statement, "Trump has nationalized the Federal Reserve....Central Bank under his control" I am ignorant on this topic so, kindergarten steps, please. Thanks, eastbrook.

• Thanks 3

17 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And it's not just gold. Try going to your local coin shop today and see if you can buy some silver. I went down yesterday to the biggest gold and silver trader in Wichita Ks. this weekend and all his shelves were empty. I had made an appointment with him and so he knew that I was looking to buy a rather large amount of silver. As I was standing there waiting for him to finish with the customer in front of me, That man was selling the dealer 17 one ounce coins. When he was finished I sat down and told him what I was looking for. The dealer said to me these exact words,

" I'm sorry but it's been such a  busy morning and I don't have any silver to sell". I guess that he didn't realize that I just saw him buy the 17 coins from the other guy. I sat there with $3500 dollars, which he knew I had, and couldn't buy even one ounce of silver. 

Furthermore, if you go online you will find that most of all the silver rounds and bars are sold out. About the only thing left to buy is collectors coins. I did find what I wanted at Apmex But again I was stunned to find that even most of their products are sold out. 

Something big is about to happen. 

Same here LGD, went to my LCS and it was bone dry. I do a lot with Provident Metals. 

https://www.providentmetals.com

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, eastcreek said:

LGD, please expound on your statement, "Trump has nationalized the Federal Reserve....Central Bank under his control" I am ignorant on this topic so, kindergarten steps, please. Thanks, eastbrook.

Here's a start. Forgetting the source, this is the simplest video explaining what just happened. 

Watch "Did Donald Trump just nationalize the Federal Reserve Bank?" on YouTube

Here's another in greater detail. 

Watch ""What About The Federal Reserve Being Taken Over By The Treasury Department?" Truth Set Free Q&A" on YouTube

Essentially, by placing the Fed Reserve under the Department of the treasury Trump places himself in charge. With the intent of using the Covid19 Panic Pandemic as a smoke screen and catalist for forcing the Fed Reserve to buy up all the debt. This is why they are writing Trillion dollar laws like skittles. 

Once the course is run Trump will leave the Fed Reserve holding the bag without the United States government. Meanwhile, before that happens the plan is to bring America back to the Gold standard.  But in order for that to happen Gold and Silver MUST be released from the manipulation  of the markets. And as of today the value of the Dollar to Gold ratio is $25,382 an ounce. And the Dollar to Silver ratio is $3061. Both ratios are climbing exponentially as the situation escalates. The ratio simply means what the value of a precious metal is in reality to the currency printed. 

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Same here LGD, went to my LCS and it was bone dry. I do a lot with Provident Metals. 

https://www.providentmetals.com

Thanks my friend, I just made my purchase this morning with Apmex. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2