Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting article on the GCR & RV

I have been doing a ton of research and we are for sure moving to a Gold (Gold/Silver/Oil/ etc) asset back security. China has been buying gold for over 10 years heavily. We are going there whether we want to or not. Either we lead or China does. Everyone is going to have to get onboard. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET & REVALUATION OF CURRENCIES part 2

sensistar (42)in #money  3 years ago (edited)

money.jpg

FIRST BASKET CURRENCIES
Vietnam Dong Iraq Dinar
(VND) (IQD)
Zimbabwe Dollar Indonesian Rupiah
(ZWR) (IDR)

54 minutes ago, Karsten said:

https://steemit.com

Any thoughts on this information?

I Posted The Beginning Part Of The Article Above - So Where Would U Like To Start ...

The Fact That It’s A 3 Yr Old GCR Article Involving The Dong And The Zim - Or That It’s From A ‘Source’ Named Steem-It ? :o 

:bs: 

image.png.29c5d185b3babd69fb74baf35c60dbc2.png

:D  :D  :D 

Thanks For PostIng Though Karsten ! ;) 

:lmao:  :lmao: 

• Haha 10
  • Upvote 1

I'm thinking that by the end of the year we're going to see the collapse of the dollar and the implementation of the Gold Dollar and Silver dollar.  Similar to those people living in Iraq there won't be any millionaires made as the old dollar will be exchanged with the Gold Dollar 1 to 1. But those who own Gold and Silver are going to see values increase such as the world has NEVER seen before. 

Check out the values of Dollars to Gold and Silver ratios here.....

https://www.usdebtclock.org/gold-precious-metals.html

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

And There Aren’t Enough Little Blue Pills In The World To Raise The ‘Dong‘ ! :o 

Bruce Keeps Searching For His ...

Let ‘em hold onto their Dong for all the good it will do. The IQD May be flaccid now: soon, watch it rise while the Dong will still be limp when competing with a hard IQD Currency 

( Probably gonna be in some trouble for this post )

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 2

the world does over 70% of its transactions in dollars. Also know one wants the dong- chinese currency. There a paper tiger, 

they can't grow enough to feed themselves they have very little oil.  If you want some good information go to youtube and look for Kyle Bass.  We will never go back to a gold backed dollar. We have many tons more  gold than the next closes country. We will be the world leader for the next 100 years.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

And There Aren’t Enough Little Blue Pills In The World To Raise The ‘Dong‘ ! :o 

Bruce Keeps Searching For His ...

Okay Thug, I read through part one of Steemit's article of part 2 I posted thinking it was of some importance.....I Couldn't find a Date....So why do you say the VND is a loser and will never happen when they are close to hitting teh Trump Currency Manipulator list again and looking at Sanctions (Note, I am note calling any one out) I just need reasoning.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Karsten said:

Okay Thug, I read through part one of Steemit's article of part 2 I posted thinking it was of some importance.....I Couldn't find a Date....So why do you say the VND is a loser and will never happen when they are close to hitting teh Trump Currency Manipulator list again and looking at Sanctions (Note, I am note calling any one out) I just need reasoning.

Karsten

Ur Always A Class Act And A Good Sport Karsten ! ;) 

As Opposed To CNN - The Class Clown ! :o 

‘Butt’ To Answer Ur Question - Vietnam Is A Net Exporter Like China Who Is Also A Currency Manipulator ! <_< 

With No Natural Resources And Their Reliance On Exporting High Volume Manufacturing Thru An Abundance Of Cheap Labor - They Have To Keep Their Currency Artificially Low To Allow Other Countries To Continue Buying Their Goods ! :ph34r:

Alternatively - Iraq Is A Net Importer With The World’s 4th Largest Proven Oil Reserves In A Relatively Small Country ! B) 

:lmao:  :lmao: 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

On 5/19/2020 at 4:31 PM, ChuckFinley said:

I have been doing a ton of research and we are for sure moving to a Gold (Gold/Silver/Oil/ etc) asset back security. China has been buying gold for over 10 years heavily. We are going there whether we want to or not. Either we lead or China does. Everyone is going to have to get onboard. 

:salute:!!!ChuckFinley!!!:salute:

One thing I have been mulling over is the potential for repatriated WW II gold the Japanese stole and hid in the Philippines. There is a TV series entitled, "Lost WWII Gold." Potentially partially factual/partially fictional whereas they were saying there is an estimated 100,000 tonnes of gold hid. That is just the gold. Apparently, The United States Of America has 8,133.3 tonnes of gold or, nominally, 1/12th of the "Lost WWII Gold." The Opium Wars statted because China pulled the gold and other valuables from Europe (potentially other Countries, too) due to trade.

So, who REALLY owns the "Lost WWII Gold" and other valuables that would potentially back each Country's balance sheet and/or currency if THOSE assets were repatriated? Vietnam included.

Is THIS potentially an element to the Global Currency Reset IF the Global Currency Reset AND "Lost WWII Gold" is REAL?

Further, have THESE assets been recovered in an ever increasing manner and repatriated WITHOUT being noted in the LSM MSM AND other forms of media? The TV series notes previously recovered assets and past attempts at other hordes. Where are the previously recovered assets now?

In my mind, repatriating these assets legally AND INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND BALANCED TRADE is necessary to have a reasonably stable fundamental basis for sustained peaceable coexistance AND is a basis for Former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung's meeting in 1972 the Deep State had mangled so badly since then with Globalism.

Ultimately, combined Global INTERNATIONAL trade will out pace the value of gold and other valuables at their natural recovery rate (i.e. mining) so being gold backed, etc. is a necessary element whereas the currency exchange for the asset(s) (i.e. gold, etc.) would produce a condition Former President Tricky faced when France demanded exchange of The United States Of America Gold Certificates for physical gold.

Former President Tricky said, "Nuh uh, we are going fiat and keeping the economy going on the "faith and confidence in The United States Of America Dollar."."

Can't eat gold.

Gold is inert and useless in medicine for cures or prevention of diseases.

A great heat and electrical conductor. Would gold be used for these applications, though, when OTHER effective means are available?

So, where is the REAL Value?

Intellectual Capital WITH focused and harnessed deployment?

A necessary element to Glow Bull Whirled Wide Trade FOR National (each Country's) Stability AND Standard Of Living Improvement?

Well, OK, maybe an ensuing discussion on what Intellectual Capital consists of and relevant focused and harnessed deployment is in the making (maybe since circa 1972) as an element to maintain National Identity AND sustained Universal Benefit for ALL "interested" "participants"???!!!

In light of actual Intellectual Capital with relevant focused and harnessed deployment, what is the necessary basis for REALIZED benfit?

Safety, Security, Stability, AND Stability Whirled Wide?

NO MO Deep State Globalism???!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 5/19/2020 at 8:48 PM, pricestar8 said:

the world does over 70% of its transactions in dollars. Also know one wants the dong- chinese currency. There a paper tiger, 

they can't grow enough to feed themselves they have very little oil.  If you want some good information go to youtube and look for Kyle Bass.  We will never go back to a gold backed dollar. We have many tons more  gold than the next closes country. We will be the world leader for the next 100 years.

Please Pricestar8 don't take this as an insult because I do respect your view. 

Having said that, I am always amazed at how most people think like that. Not having the ability to imagine the 

world changing into something unimaginable. When all the while that is what the world is doing everyday. Two yrs ago 

If I told you that the entire world would panic because of the hysteria crated by the media over a flu virus you'd told me 

I was crazy but we all are living through it now. If I'd of told you that America would go from an unemployment percentage of

3% to more than 35 million people out of work in just one month, you'd of laughed me out of town. 

So when I tell you that every single POTUS since Dwight D. Eisenhower has doubled the national debt over their Presidency's and 

now President Trump has added another 6 trillion dollars to the National Debt in only three and one half years. 

And that President Trump has now nationalized the Federal Reserve thereby placing the Central Bank of the 

United States fully under his control

Meanwhile, the Congress is dutifully passing multi Trillion dollar Bills which President Trump is more than willing to sign. 

At what point do you think hyperinflation will step in and take over? It's simply a matter of simple math, we're going back to the 

Gold Standard one way or another. Either Trump will arrange it or the people of the world will do it on their own. 

Because when hyperinflation strikes people will do as they have always done throughout history and turn back to silver and gold.

So what does all this mean????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I am always amazed at how most people think like that. Not having the ability to imagine the world changing into something unimaginable. When all the while that is what the world is doing everyday.

THANKS FOR YOUR POST LGD ... WELL STATED..! :salute:RON

• Thanks 3

On 5/24/2020 at 9:19 AM, Synopsis said:

In my mind, repatriating these assets legally AND INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND BALANCED TRADE is necessary to have a reasonably stable fundamental basis for sustained peaceable coexistance AND is a basis for Former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung's meeting in 1972 the Deep State had mangled so badly since then with Globalism.

Ultimately, combined Global INTERNATIONAL trade will out pace the value of gold and other valuables at their natural recovery rate (i.e. mining) so being gold backed, etc. is a necessary element whereas the currency exchange for the asset(s) (i.e. gold, etc.) would produce a condition Former President Tricky faced when France demanded exchange of The United States Of America Gold Certificates for physical gold.

THANKS FOR YOUR POST SYNOPSIS ... FOOD FOR THOUGHT:tiphat: RON

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

On 5/24/2020 at 10:19 AM, Synopsis said:

:salute:!!!ChuckFinley!!!:salute:

One thing I have been mulling over is the potential for repatriated WW II gold the Japanese stole and hid in the Philippines. There is a TV series entitled, "Lost WWII Gold." Potentially partially factual/partially fictional whereas they were saying there is an estimated 100,000 tonnes of gold hid. That is just the gold. Apparently, The United States Of America has 8,133.3 tonnes of gold or, nominally, 1/12th of the "Lost WWII Gold." The Opium Wars statted because China pulled the gold and other valuables from Europe (potentially other Countries, too) due to trade.

So, who REALLY owns the "Lost WWII Gold" and other valuables that would potentially back each Country's balance sheet and/or currency if THOSE assets were repatriated? Vietnam included.

Is THIS potentially an element to the Global Currency Reset IF the Global Currency Reset AND "Lost WWII Gold" is REAL?

Further, have THESE assets been recovered in an ever increasing manner and repatriated WITHOUT being noted in the LSM MSM AND other forms of media? The TV series notes previously recovered assets and past attempts at other hordes. Where are the previously recovered assets now?

Former President Tricky said, "Nuh uh, we are going fiat and keeping the economy going on the "faith and confidence in The United States Of America Dollar."."

Can't eat gold.

Gold is inert and useless in medicine for cures or prevention of diseases.

A great heat and electrical conductor. Would gold be used for these applications, though, when OTHER effective means are available?

So, where is the REAL Value?

Intellectual Capital WITH focused and harnessed deployment?

A necessary element to Glow Bull Whirled Wide Trade FOR National (each Country's) Stability AND Standard Of Living Improvement?

Well, OK, maybe an ensuing discussion on what Intellectual Capital consists of and relevant focused and harnessed deployment is in the making (maybe since circa 1972) as an element to maintain National Identity AND sustained Universal Benefit for ALL "interested" "participants"???!!!

In light of actual Intellectual Capital with relevant focused and harnessed deployment, what is the necessary basis for REALIZED benfit?

Safety, Security, Stability, AND Stability Whirled Wide?

NO MO Deep State Globalism???!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

I just watched a Video on this Lost Gold and being Hidden in Caves in the Philippines......I will find it and bring it over........Hopefully.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

I just had a chance to drift back here.

I think we are headed back to a Gold Standards (Gold, Silver, Platinum, etc). Trump is a believer in the standard, as well as his new appointee to the Treasury. The BRICS have been buying Gold over the past 10 years. China has purchased about 20 tons more than they are reported. It only takes one country to start the dominos falling. 

See Below - Supporting Documentation - HR 2558 - If Trump gets re-elected and takes the Upper and Lower Houses. Done Deal.

Placing the Federal Reserve under the Treasury - The Treasury is not a Gov. Agency. Trump is going to move all the Federal loans under the Fed then Bankrupt it. All the worlds Center banks are privately own. He is going to shaft these people like they shafted us.

The Fed will go away as well as the IRS. He has proposed a flat rate 15% on non essential items -  No Tax - food, medicine, Social Security, etc. Items taxed - Beer, Smokes, Toys,trips, etc. This will also draw revenue from the underground economy that currently does not pay any taxes.

Just some ides to think about. 

Sponsor and status

Photo of sponsor Alex Mooney

Alex Mooney

Sponsor. Representative for West Virginia's 2nd congressional district. Republican.

Thumbnail of bill text
Read Text » 
Last Updated: May 7, 2019 
Length: 4 pages
Introduced
May 7, 2019
116th Congress (2019–2021)

Status

Introduced on May 7, 2019

This bill is in the first stage of the legislative process. It was introduced into Congress on May 7, 2019. It will typically be considered by committee next before it is possibly sent on to the House or Senate as a whole.

Prognosis
3% chance of being enacted according to Skopos Labs (details)

Source

History

MAR 22, 2018

Earlier Version — Introduced

This activity took place on a related bill, H.R. 5404 (115th).

MAY 7, 2019

Introduced

Bills and resolutions are referred to committees which debate the bill before possibly sending it on to the whole chamber.

Read Text »

If this bill has further action, the following steps may occur next:

Passed Committee

Passed House

Passed Senate

Signed by the President

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

He has proposed a flat rate 15% on non essential items -  No Tax - food, medicine, Social Security, etc. Items taxed - Beer (is a Very Essential Item it you ask me......Hopefully he will have some Wavers like the Liberal did for their pals with obamacare) , Smokes, Toys,trips, etc. This will also draw revenue from the underground economy that currently does not pay any taxes.

Karsten

8 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

If this bill has further action, the following steps may occur next:

Passed Committee

Passed House

Passed Senate

Signed by the President

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I think we are headed back to a Gold Standards (Gold, Silver, Platinum, etc). Trump is a believer in the standard, as well as his new appointee to the Treasury. The BRICS have been buying Gold over the past 10 years. China has purchased about 20 tons more than they are reported. It only takes one country to start the dominos falling. 

And it's not just gold. Try going to your local coin shop today and see if you can buy some silver. I went down yesterday to the biggest gold and silver trader in Wichita Ks. this weekend and all his shelves were empty. I had made an appointment with him and so he knew that I was looking to buy a rather large amount of silver. As I was standing there waiting for him to finish with the customer in front of me, That man was selling the dealer 17 one ounce coins. When he was finished I sat down and told him what I was looking for. The dealer said to me these exact words,

" I'm sorry but it's been such a  busy morning and I don't have any silver to sell". I guess that he didn't realize that I just saw him buy the 17 coins from the other guy. I sat there with $3500 dollars, which he knew I had, and couldn't buy even one ounce of silver. 

Furthermore, if you go online you will find that most of all the silver rounds and bars are sold out. About the only thing left to buy is collectors coins. I did find what I wanted at Apmex But again I was stunned to find that even most of their products are sold out. 

Something big is about to happen. 

• Thanks 6
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1