Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BLUE STATE - RED STATE

I would really be interested in knowing how many, if any, die hard, anti-Trump Liberals here are changing their minds at all.  Does having zero state income tax but still being able to balance the state budget seem attractive?  What about having lower coronavirus cases and deaths without having tyrannical lockdowns and not putting small businesses into bankruptcy?  I don't really expect an answer, but I would sure like to know if any Liberals are reconsidering their positions these days, especially after all that's been released about the Dems trying to undo the 2016 election with outright lies and then spying on and entrapping innocent Americans that has ruined their lives.  God help us if Trump can't get rid of the corruption and restore the Rule of Law.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Hi @KristiD.

Check it out, but I think you're good now.  If you do a screen shot like that again, just paste it in paint and crop off the stuff you don't want others to see.  Then do a copy and paste of the stuff you keep.

Stay healthy!

TJ

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, tjokie said:

Check it out, but I think you're good now.  If you do a screen shot like that again, just paste it in paint and crop off the stuff you don't want others to see.  Then do a copy and paste of the stuff you keep.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, YOU ROCK!!!  I don't know what happened, but when I was tyring to copy and paste in the first twitter link, instead it posted a screen shot of an email I'd sent earlier today, and I have no idea where that screen shot came from.  So I just deleted it and then copy and pasted in the twitter link again.  I did notice there was an attachment box at the bottom that had the email graphic in it, but since I didn't click the attachment link to insert it into my post, I thought all was good.  But after I submitted the post and reviewed it, the email graphic had been put in again.  I edited this post as many times as I could (you only have 10 minutes) to try and take it out, but it always kept re-appearing when I finalized the edit.  I tried everything I could find to try and remove it from the attachment (paperclip) box, but nothing I could find or do would remove it.  If there is a way to do that, I'd like to know how.  Otherwise, if it ever happens again, I'll know not to post that item, lol!  Anyway, THANKS AGAIN!!! 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, KristiD said:

I would really be interested in knowing how many, if any, die hard, anti-Trump Liberals here are changing their minds at all.  Does having zero state income tax but still being able to balance the state budget seem attractive?  What about having lower coronavirus cases and deaths without having tyrannical lockdowns and not putting small businesses into bankruptcy?  I don't really expect an answer, but I would sure like to know if any Liberals are reconsidering their positions these days, especially after all that's been released about the Dems trying to undo the 2016 election with outright lies and then spying on and entrapping innocent Americans that has ruined their lives.  God help us if Trump can't get rid of the corruption and restore the Rule of Law.  

You can put a yes on the gyms being opened now. Opened up yesterday.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, KristiD said:

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, YOU ROCK!!!  I don't know what happened, but when I was tyring to copy and paste in the first twitter link, instead it posted a screen shot of an email I'd sent earlier today, and I have no idea where that screen shot came from.  So I just deleted it and then copy and pasted in the twitter link again.  I did notice there was an attachment box at the bottom that had the email graphic in it, but since I didn't click the attachment link to insert it into my post, I thought all was good.  But after I submitted the post and reviewed it, the email graphic had been put in again.  I edited this post as many times as I could (you only have 10 minutes) to try and take it out, but it always kept re-appearing when I finalized the edit.  I tried everything I could find to try and remove it from the attachment (paperclip) box, but nothing I could find or do would remove it.  If there is a way to do that, I'd like to know how.  Otherwise, if it ever happens again, I'll know not to post that item, lol!  Anyway, THANKS AGAIN!!! 

In the attachments box the picture you're attaching has a very small x in the upper right corner of the pic.  You have to pretty much know it's there or it's difficult to see.  All I did was click the x and it deleted the attachment of the email.

Sorry it took me so long to see your request.

• Thanks 1