Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Invents A Magic Holiday To RV ????

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarinan interests...

All these Gurus are on the same page.

They believe this RV will bust out on or before 1 June.

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

5-18-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff  ...I've told you that if Iraq is going to change the rate during the month of May they can only do it over a weekend and/or it has to be an in-country holiday period because Iraq's financial markets have to be closed in country and the world markets have to be closed...to minimize market volatility.  So we're looking for an in country holiday weekend in Iraq.  Article "Iraq imposes full curfew for eight day starting May 22 over Covid-19 Fears". Interesting...they're extending the covid-19 only through a period of 8 days around May 22nd.  Guys I'm done talking.  I rest my case...they just pulled A MAGICAL HOLIDAY period out of a rabbit's hat for you guys over the weekend of May 24th going through May 30th...

5-18-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan    There are things out in articles of late to support a change to the IQD could/may come between now and the 05/31/2020ish time frame for a possible reinstatement of the IQD...For instance, the UNSC meeting minutes told us that the UN will be giving 2 billion Dinar to Iraq... That hasn't been done yet, imo... They'll have to raise the rate for that small amount to do any projects of any substance or worth while...That 2 billion Dinar support, has me in a "literally" at any time frame now through the end of month, but, it supports to me a sooner rather than a later aspect. imo...

5-18-2020   Intel Guru Delta    This is huge...The United Nations giving dinars is an indication that they are Article 8.  Keep in mind if you don't see them in Article 8 that doesn't mean they are not...Iraq was probably Article 8 two or three months ago but you're not going to see it until they basically announce it.  We know they can't do that until the new rate or lifting the 3 zeros from the exchange rate has to be there...I think this is very very significant...to give...2 billion dinars...but the 2 billion dinars could really be worth something if they come up at $1 - $2. Now you got 2 billion dollars worth...this is very huge...

5-18-2020   Newshound Guru MarkZ    Member: Is this the week the world changes?????

Member: I heard that June 1st is the real deadline-do you believe that??

MZ: Yes I do…..I’ve been saying that for awhile now. I guess there are some notices that have been hitting the boards about June 1 now….just say you heard it here first…lol…hopefully we will see it by June 1.. there is a tremendous push to have all in place by June 1.

MZ: We are hearing of more Historic Bond swaps…..money paid in fiat dollars for historic bonds in Asia and Zurich. My personal contacts have not yet received spendable dollars at this point. but it is encouraging.

MZ: I have not heard of any actual currency swaps where they have traded Dinar or Dong for fiat dollars…..but, hearing that there is movement on historic bonds is encouraging.

5-18-2020   Newshound Guru TNT    Tishwash: Iraq is considering cutting the dinar as difficult options to face the financial crisis.

A source close to the office of the Iraqi Prime Minister revealed that the government is considering reducing the value of the dinar against foreign currencies, as part of measures to confront the financial crisis caused by the drop in oil prices and the repercussions of the spread of the new Corona virus. According to the newspaper, "The New Arab."

The source said, according to the newspaper, "The options available to Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi are mostly difficult, but there are serious dialogues with advisers and economic experts, and during the past days, several options were reviewed to address the financial crisis, including external borrowing or the devaluation of the dinar."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

18 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

this RV will bust out on or before 1 June.

Whoa there, Weegie !!  5 piles of guru poo in the same post?? 

Deserves a nice set of RUBY lips. That's blowin' a lot of smoke!!

We've told you NOT to inhale that BS.

:lol:

red smoke lips feathersfromthesea •
  • Haha 8

6 hours ago, King Bean said:

Whoa there, Weegie !!  5 piles of guru poo in the same post?? 

Deserves a nice set of RUBY lips. That's blowin' a lot of smoke!!

We've told you NOT to inhale that BS.

:lol:

red smoke lips feathersfromthesea •

Could she be smoking hot too?

• Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...

Okay it's June 1st😷    I just can't believe that it didn't happen! WTF? Those guys all said it would. Oh well, at least I have that ocean front property in Kansas  to look forward to. What a steal! It only cost me 2 Bitcoin. It looked so cool in the online brochure. I can't wait to see it in person. I so cited!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

ocean front property in Kansas

Hey, Mr. Unlikely. We might be neighbors as I saw that brochure and bought the deluxe package, the one with the condo.

We can kick back and enjoy our IQD spoils. :cheesehead:

ITAP of an abandoned shed in the desert. : itookapicture

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 5/18/2020 at 11:33 AM, Luigi1 said:

A MAGIC holiday to RV will bust out on or before June 1st

And just like THAT, Weegie and the poo-roos "nailed it again" !!

Execution needs a little fine tuning, Weegie.

:bravo: 

• Haha 4