Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A deputy confirms the arrival of a list of the names of the candidates of five vacant ministries in Al-Kazemi

Mary B

5 hours ago, Mary B said:

Al-Abadi: America abandoned Iraq when ISIS invaded us and did not help us with a dollar

05/18/2020

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%

The information / Baghdad ..
Former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Monday that the United States of America abandoned Iraq when the " ISIS " criminal organization invaded the country during 2014 and did not help it with one dollar.
"The United States of America abandoned Iraq when the terrorist organization ISIS came and did not help us with one dollar," Al-Abadi said in a televised interview, followed by "The Information," stressing that " America will not help Iraq without return."
He added, " Iraq has fallen victim to the American-Iranian dispute," noting that "my accusation of a tendency to America was born of the electoral conflict."
Al-Abadi pointed out that "external interference has decreased a lot and we must take advantage of this golden opportunity," considering that "the deep disagreement between us is what makes others impose on us." Ended / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/05/18/474736/

Someone refresh my memory.  Exactly WHO was President of the US in 2014???  His name escapes me....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Legal expert: The constitution is silent on the remaining vacant ministries and did not specify a time period for resolving them

05/18/2020

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8

Information / private ..

On Monday, legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi confirmed that the Iraqi constitution did not specify a legal period to complete the vacant ministerial cabinet after granting confidence to more than half a plus one and leaving it vague.

Al-Tamimi said to / Information / that "the five paragraphs of Article 76 of the Iraqi constitution specified a period of time for announcing the nomination of the ministerial cabinet   and voting to grant confidence to the Prime Minister."

He added that "after the parliament voted on more than half plus one for the cabinet, there is no legal clause specifying the time period for the remaining vacant ministries."

Al-Tamimi explained that "the Iraqi constitution was silent on the time period of the remaining vacant ministries, in addition to the silence of the internal system of the Council of Ministers on that, and he did not mention it with a legal clause or article in a clause." It ended 25 and

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/05/18/474848/

A deputy excludes passing the remaining ministries before Eid Al-Fitr

05/18/2020

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%

Information / private ...

On Monday, the MP from the Alliance of Alliance Abbas Ailawi ruled out the passage of the remaining seven ministries to the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi before Eid Al-Fitr, attributing the matter to political differences and lack of agreement on the names presented.

Aliwi said in a statement to the "information", that "the political blocs have not reached any final agreement regarding the remaining seven ministries and the dispute is still ongoing on some names," noting that "the parliament will not hold a session for it before Eid al-Fitr to pass the remaining ministries."

He added that "passing the remaining ministries in light of the existing differences is unlikely and may be discussed after the blessed Eid al-Fitr," noting that "some political blocs insist on previous political names are the ones that hindered the passing of the remaining ministries."

And last week, the deputy of the Alliance of Saiyoun Sadiq al-Sulaiti held the speaker of parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, responsible for evading the convening of the parliament’s sessions under the current circumstance, while calling for the parliament’s sessions to be held quickly to discuss the federal budget draft and the electoral districts and pass the remaining ministries. It ended 25 T.

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/05/18/474835/

Urgent al- Kazemi reveals the scenes of the formation of his government and warns of "descending into chaos" [extended]

Editing Date: 5/18/2020 
Al-Kazemi reveals the scenes of forming his government and warns of a "descent into chaos" [extended]
[Baghdad-Ain]
Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kazimi revealed the scenes of forming the government, stressing "the protection of the demonstrators and his quest to complete the government."
Al-Kazemi said in his article that I received [where] a copy of it. ”As the date I made before the parliament approaches to complete the ministerial formation, we must put our people and national powers, and our young people demanding their rights, in front of the challenges I face that require everyone to come together to overcome them, and the deliberations I am doing. and dialogues in a constructive and intense with all political forces aim to reach the satisfaction of our people and restore confidence in the possibility of the political process , overcome the deepening crisis facing and put Iraqna at a crossroads.
We have Tsidit to my obligation in advance difficulties and I know that stand in front of me, the heavy legacy of Stusbandna at all levels and in all fields of Biofilms , which are related to the lives of citizens, security, sovereignty and independence of the country. Aware that a comprehensive crisis intervention in the fabric of the state and its institutions, and hinder its economic strength that stalled during the last period, has not achieved what would the overall advancement of food security for the country, and Allen ...
Although the wealth that entered the treasures of Iraq over the past 17 years was sufficient to rebuild the country and establish the future fund, corruption has drained it, and some have been smuggled out of the country publicly, and I did not find and I received the responsibility except for the treasury is almost empty!
I found my duty under these difficult and complicated circumstances to put our people in front of the difficulties we face, including the contradiction between public promises that emphasized my freedom to choose the cabinet, and the behind-the-scenes maneuvers and tightening by some. This impedes the completion of the government in order to carry out its tasks with vitality and coherence in efforts to reach the declared goals.
Sometimes it seems that what we are calling for assurances of the necessity of correcting the paths of the political process and putting the country on the path of recovery does not find listening ears for some here or there, without noting that the country is threatened by what will put us all in front of options that do not have a winner and the best of which is descending into chaos, God forbid, What prompts the reaffirmation of the need for everyone to place supreme national interests above secondary interests, and for the efforts of all blocs and parties and with the understanding of our people to come together to cross this stage.
We have no choice but to respond to the just popular demands expressed by the protest movement and the demonstration arenas, which brought together the best girls and young people of our people, and sincere work to achieve their demands to restore the glory, strength, and dignity of Iraq, and liquidate the legacy of abhorrent quotas in all its manifestations, and fight financial and administrative corruption.
It is not possible to commence with any serious step without embarking on what restores the state its prestige and its supremacy, which requires that no party, whatever its source or source of power or loyalties, be above the will of the state, the constitution and the law, and if the weapon and firepower are in the hands of the state and the armed forces and by the command of the Commander-in-Chief of the forces Armed.
I would like to confirm once again to remove any confusion, that the mission entrusted to me is to cross the transitional stage as quickly as possible, and to respond to urgent tasks directly, most notably:
- Completion of the electoral law with the required audits or amendments, and the completion of the final version of the law of the High Electoral Commission, Ensuring all necessary for the elections to be held as soon as possible, cooperating with the United Nations Representative and local and international observers, and making sure that the correct foundations for the elections are held in a political and security environment that guarantees their fairness and fairness.
- Take all measures and measures in cooperation between the Ministry of Interior and all security agencies to protect the demonstrators, ensure the safety of their arenas, and express their will freely, peacefully.
I clearly declare, as commander-in-chief, that I have not and will not issue any order to fire against any peaceful protester, and whoever does so will be brought to justice. It is the duty of the Ministry of Interior and Security Services to prevent any second or third parties from interfering with the demonstrators.
- Here again I reiterate that orders have been issued to all security services to release all protestors, search, investigate and investigate to find the kidnappers and diagnose those who carried out the assassinations and put them before the law.
To take all urgent measures to confront the economic and financial crisis, rationalize spending, fight corruption, initiate necessary reforms, and protect our people from the Corona pandemic.
- Before and during all this, restoring the prestige of the state, asserting national sovereignty, confining arms to the official institutions concerned, ensuring the security of the country against terrorist threats, establishing the rule of law and ensuring that everyone is equal before it.
As I pledge to announce what I am announcing here, I find it my duty to express the evaluation of the blocs and their leaders, who have responded with me in voting on the incomplete ministerial formation, and I look forward to everyone supporting our efforts and the meetings and dialogues we are doing to complete the formation and facilitate its tasks within the framework of the tasks we have identified for the transitional phase.
I conclude with a response to those who warned me that I have neither a political party nor a representative bloc to protect me as I go to it from the pledges I made to serve my people, by the Almighty saying: “Whoever relies on God, it is according to him that God has exempted his command.”

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%

al-abadi reveals the reason why the blocs rejected allawi and confirms: i will support al-kazemi until he succeeds

dd6be2ebec456484a226a20cc36e9565?s=26&r=Author: AhadNA4 In the 5/18/2020 

Al-Ahed News - Follow-up

Former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi revealed today, Monday, the reason for the rejection of the political blocs of the former commissioner to form a new government, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi.

Al-Abadi said in a televised interview to "Al-Ahd Satellite TV", that "the political forces rejected Allawi because they saw in him a commitment to opinion, and Allawi dealt with a systematic deliberation with the political forces."

And he added, "We have advised construction not to burn their candidates because it is a wrong policy and the governmental vacuum has reached dangerous stages and this is what we committed to harmony," stressing, "We will give all support to the government of Mustafa Al-Kazemi until it succeeds."

He continued, "The electoral districts are subject to political division, and this is very dangerous, and Al-Kazemi has enough experience to protect the elections from fraud."

https://alahadnews.net/64624/السياسية-2/

• Upvote 1

The empty chairs in Al-Kazemi’s government: “Seven ministries are missing”, foreign and oil, stubbornness and disagreement until the last moments!

2020-05-18
5eb33ffa4c59b72af139c1c2.jpeg?resize=696

Baghdad - Yassin Iraq:

In a line parallel to the work of his government, Al-Kazemi is working to complete his incomplete cabinet of one third, after the House of Representatives refused to grant confidence to five of the candidates and postpone the nomination of two others, during his session that was not without delay and last-minute understandings between the political blocs, in the corridors of Parliament.

Despite the passage of Al-Kazemi and his approach with 15 ministers, from under the dome of Parliament last May 5, by a majority of the members present (255 out of 329), five of the other candidates for the ministries of justice, agriculture, immigration and the displaced, trade, did not They gain the confidence of members of the House of Representatives, while not nominating other candidates for the foreign and oil portfolios.

According to writers and observers, what is remarkable about the government formation is the division in its ministers, including those with political successors and independents, but they are “in ministries within their specializations”.

It is not clear until now the real reasons for the political blocs rejecting the candidate of culture, the researcher Hisham Daoud, but some Shiite blocs support the candidates of the parties, according to Naeem Al-Aboudi, spokesman for the Sadikun bloc of Asaib Ahl al-Haq, which got the ministries of culture, tourism and antiquities, and labor and social affairs in the government of the former prime minister Adel Abdul Mahdi resigned after the bloody Tishrin protests.

Parliament had also refused to approve the candidate of the Ministry of Agriculture, Ismail Abdul-Ridha, and trade candidate Nawar Nassif Jassem, joined by a candidate of the Ministry of Immigration and Displaced Assyrian doctor Hikmat, in a long dispute between the components and the Iraqi Christian sects over "who represents Christ" in the current government.

Lawyer Abdel-Rahman Fattah was a candidate for the Ministry of Justice in the Al-Kazemi booth too, but he lost the confidence of Parliament, where sources say that the candidate “was not of a sufficient CV in the legal and judicial area.”

Several indicators issued by the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan - to which the ministry was granted - the existence of continuous meetings to differentiate between three candidates, including Khalid Shwani, the Minister of the Region who is now in charge of managing the talks between the Kurdistan Region and Baghdad.

As for the Ministry of Oil, after Al-Kazemi’s pledge that the sovereign portfolio will not go out of Basra Governorate, as the governorate’s deputies have identified 55 names meeting to retain her for a short list of five names, handed over to the Prime Minister.

The document includes the names of 45 candidates, including former Oil Minister Jabbar Laibi, former Transport Minister Amer Abdul Jabbar, director of Basra Oil Company Ihsan Abdul Jabbar, Abdul Karim Nasser Al-Shahmani, head of the Operations Authority of the South Oil Company, and Faisal Khalaf Wadi, director general of the agency in the Southern Oil Company, And the names of members of the provincial council in previous sessions, and former deputies in parliament.

As for the Foreign Ministry, it is the most difficult. The differences between the forces and parties of Baghdad on the one hand, and the Kurdish parties on the other, escalated, after insisting on the nomination of Fuad Hussein, within the share of the Kurds.

The Kurdistan Democratic Party, led by Masoud Barzani, refuses to provide an alternative to its candidate, former Finance Minister Fuad Hussein, to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, while some of the powers are arguably preparing it, working only for the region.

The Kurdish insistence on Fouad Hussein gives the impression that the Kurdistan Democrat is devoid of competencies, as this nomination of Hussein is not the first, for he was the candidate for the post of the presidency during the formation of the government of Abdul-Mahdi, and he lost to Barham Saleh, to be granted to the Ministry of Finance as a satisfactory to him and not to lose his political future, and even It also does not harm the image of the Kurdistan Democrat.

https://yesiraq.com/الكراسي-الفارغة-في-حكومة-الكاظمي-سبع/

• Upvote 2