Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Imposes Full Curfew For Eight Days Starting May 22 Over COVID-19 Fears !

14 hours ago, Catluver67 said:

Interesting...ISX is scheduled to be down the same 8 days...seems odd to plan a curfew starting a week from now that just lasts for 8 days?? Typically curfews start the day of and don’t really have an end date...

Exactly! Also, if the curfew was really virus related, it should have started a couple of months ago not a week from now. Seems like a very flimsy excuse ...  :cool:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

12 hours ago, Floridian said:

Love the Beatles, Rochester.  Thank you.  😄

Okay, now look everybody:

1. Stock Market closed May 22, 2020 to May 31, 2020, then start trading 5 days instead of 3

2. Xchange of America totally out of IQD

3.  Mastercard can be spent anywhere - malls, commercial centers, other places

4.  Iraq under quarantine for 8 days, starting May 22nd

What's going on here?

12 hours ago, DWS112 said:

You can add Sun, Mon and Tues are holidays (nice long weekend)

May 24 Sunday Eid Al-Fitr (End of Ramadan) National Day
May 25 Monday Eid al-Fitr National Day
May 26 Tuesday Eid al-Fitr National Day

LINK

YES!!!!  And IQD prices on ebay have doubled as well.  For a long time you could get 1 million for around $1000.  But now nobody is selling 1 million, the most you can get is 500,000 and they're asking $1000.  This run on dinar must mean lots of people now believe it's a good investment, undoubtedly because the RV is likely to happen.   

Jeff, Dinar Investor (I know, I know, he's been wrong on the dates before, but he does think logically and he's pretty objective, so I give him more credibility that the other gurus (except Breitling, my favorite!), has been saying the 26th because of these holidays.   

Also, Iraq talking about printing more money and lowering the price of dinar doesn't make sense.  Makes me wonder if it's a red herring to try and throw people off guard about an imminent RV.  

But I will say, it doesn't make sense to me to try and keep people under lockdown when the RV happens.  Iraqis will being going crazy so I don't see how a lockdown would be a good thing.  But, then again, what do I know, anyway?!  I still think this month is a really good possibility and also June too because of the meetings that will take place then AND because Iraq seems to want to break down the 2020 budget into 2 parts, one for the first half of the year and the other for the second half.  The first half would end on June 30, so June 30 seems like it could be a possibility.  All these things are pretty exciting and I'm not sure if it's only wishful thinking, but something in my bones tells me that my life is about to change for the better in a big way.

And @floridian, thanks for the video!  So cool to see real Paul and Brian Epstein!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

@Kristi and all - Here's 2 more things I added to my list of unusual things going on in Iraq:

5.  You can add Sun, Mon and Tues are holidays (nice long weekend)

6. Delta   Two billion dinars from the United Nations to serve Al-Baghdadi Governate in Anbar Province…UN GIVING IRAQ...2B DINARS ...NOT $$$...CAN WE SAY ARTICLE 8...

50 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Does the U.N. usually give them dollars?  Anyone know?

I never noticed which currency they give Iraq.

Since the US$ is the world's reserve currency (many are trying to change it), and that the USA is the largest donor to the UN by an overwhelming amount - I would say YES..!  I can't recall any article I've read that ever indicated that aid was given in any other currency other than the US$. Even in the UN records it reflects funds dispersed in US$...! 

Ron

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, KristiD said:

YES!!!!  And IQD prices on ebay have doubled as well.  For a long time you could get 1 million for around $1000.  But now nobody is selling 1 million, the most you can get is 500,000 and they're asking $1000.  This run on dinar must mean lots of people now believe it's a good investment, undoubtedly because the RV is likely to happen.   

Jeff, Dinar Investor (I know, I know, he's been wrong on the dates before, but he does think logically and he's pretty objective, so I give him more credibility that the other gurus (except Breitling, my favorite!), has been saying the 26th because of these holidays.   

Also, Iraq talking about printing more money and lowering the price of dinar doesn't make sense.  Makes me wonder if it's a red herring to try and throw people off guard about an imminent RV.  

But I will say, it doesn't make sense to me to try and keep people under lockdown when the RV happens.  Iraqis will being going crazy so I don't see how a lockdown would be a good thing.  But, then again, what do I know, anyway?!  I still think this month is a really good possibility and also June too because of the meetings that will take place then AND because Iraq seems to want to break down the 2020 budget into 2 parts, one for the first half of the year and the other for the second half.  The first half would end on June 30, so June 30 seems like it could be a possibility.  All these things are pretty exciting and I'm not sure if it's only wishful thinking, but something in my bones tells me that my life is about to change for the better in a big way.

And @floridian, thanks for the video!  So cool to see real Paul and Brian Epstein!

I just bought 1 Million from Treasury Vault last week. We will see if it ships!!! 😂 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, TinBadge said:

Some where here a post made statements to those claims, but you know how rumors go. Across the internet I’ve seen some wild claims that were supposed to be from Q. 

Q posts are clearly encrypted with military formats.  The X22 Report (Black Logo) series A & B helps translate some of Q's posts.  Reports are opinionated but help with Q posts.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Wow 8 day curfew now everybody is living on the dream the RV will happen in 8 days.  I remember when the dream was when they did this or did that, all you DV'rs do is read into anything that comes out in the news.  Y'all gotta stop reading into the news that comes out of Iraq, when or if this happens is anybody's guess.  And I say if because I have learned towards if for a long time because I have did like all of you guys. I use to read into the news but realized no matter what the news says. I cant twist it to my liking.  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

LINK

UNESCO: 9 million Iraqi students have been denied an education because of Corona

1589695975_cbc334470bd5a169ab06ade57cb03069.jpg

17th May, 2020

The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) said today, Sunday, that more than 9 million students in Iraq without access to education on its background imposed a curfew at the national level to ensure the safety of its residents.

And, "UNESCO" stated in a statement, seen by "Gilgamesh Press", that "due to the global epidemic of Corona, there are more than 9 million students in Iraq without access to education, as is the case in many places, against the background of imposing a curfew at the level of To ensure the safety of its residents."

She added, "The UNESCO Iraq Program and its partners have coordinated activities to support the Ministry of Education in developing 376 primary and alternative learning programs."

The organization pointed out that "this initiative will contribute significantly to addressing the challenges facing access to education associated with this crisis, and is also expected to benefit children outside of school and other vulnerable children in Iraq."

Watcher fixes the date of Eid Al-Fitr: Al Hilal will see the 'naked eye' in the sky of Baghdad

2020.05.17 - 10:26

adb30bb22-30899-202005171046.jpg

Baghdad - people  

On Sunday, the air forecaster, Sadeq Atiyah, suggested that the Eid Al-Fitr crescent could be seen in the "naked eye" in the sky of the capital, Baghdad, as he decided to see it.  

Attia said in a clarification by Nass, (17 May 2020), that “the most prominent question is (how much is left for Eid al-Fitr 2020?), Especially since the countdown to Eid al-Fitr has already started, as we are scheduled to receive the Eid al-Fitr At the beginning of next week. "  

He added, "Astronomical calculations far from doctrinal issues indicate that the crescent is now in the phase of the waning creascent crescent, and the new crescent will be born on Friday, 5/22 at 08:39 at night, Iraqi time, knowing that the birth of the crescent does not mean to see it, and this means that He cannot be seen at all on Friday evening, because he will be born after sunset. "  

He continued, "The expectations indicate the possibility of seeing on Saturday, May 23, that the age of the crescent at sunset is about 22 hours, and its illumination rate is 0.77%."  

And between, "The crescent sets in Baghdad approximately 43 minutes after sunset, which is supposed to be absent at 7:01, while the moon sets at 7:44 minutes, so visibility on Saturday evening will be possible through the telescope easily, and so can be seen With the naked eye, if the observer is experienced, provided that his location is monitored at first sight, and the atmosphere is clear away from the lights of the cities. "  

He pointed out that "If the vision is confirmed on Saturday evening, Sunday will be the first day of Eid Al-Fitr astronomically."  

LINK

• Upvote 2

LINK

Iraq begins "Black Lions" operations to pursue ISIS to the Syrian border

thumbs_b_c_20e76b9273fe9878bdc86f6fe398e11a.jpg

17th May, 2020

On Sunday, the Iraqi armed forces launched a military operation in three governorates, reaching the border with Syria, to pursue ISIS operatives.

The Security Media Cell said in a statement received by Shafaq News that, under the supervision of the Joint Operations Command, "Al Jazeera Lions Operations" was launched this morning to inspect the Al Jazeera Desert north of Anbar Governorate, south of Nineveh Governorate and west of Salahuddin Governorate, reaching the international borders with the Syrian Arab Republic.

The statement added that the operation will include "Wadi Tharthar, Geneva Airport, Sneissle, Jabal Al-Manaif Souhil Rawa, Al-Sha’bani, Tarifaoui, Wadi al-Ajij, Tolu al-Tayyarat. The leaders of" Al-Jazeera, Salahuddin, West Nineveh, and the popular and clan crowd "participated in it with 11 axes, with the support of aviation Army and Air Force.

The statement continued that this process comes to enhance security and stability in these areas, to pursue terrorist elements and to arrest those wanted.

It is noteworthy that the extremist organization has increased in recent days from its armed attacks targeting civilians and security forces from the army and police in areas that were under its control after 2014.

And ISIS imposed control on areas estimated to be two thirds of Iraq in mid-2014, after which the Iraqi forces, the Peshmerga and the Popular Mobilization began to be supported by the flights of the international coalition led by the United States of America with operations to be able and after 3 years of fighting to defeat the organization militarily.

• Upvote 2

LINK

He took over the collection of money for ISIS .. Intelligence arrested "Abu Dujana" in Kirkuk

1589690735_eynvev5xsaaerj2.jpg

17th May 2020

The intelligence agency arrested two terrorists, one of them responsible for raising money for ISIS, in the Kirkuk governorate.

The Ministry stated that the Federal Police Intelligence detachments operating within the Intelligence Agency in the Ministry of the Interior arrested two terrorists in the Kirkuk governorate, one of whom has an affiliation with the ISIS terrorist gangs and who is responsible for funding as he collects funds from one of the villages that ISIS gangs visit and is called Abu Dana.

She added: "The second terrorist was storing foodstuffs by collecting money in his home and distributing them to terrorist gangs, as well as weapons were seized in their wheel when they were arrested, and according to information that he was intending to deliver these funds to ISIS gangs, and they were arrested according to the provisions of Article 4 terrorism according to the decision of the investigating judge."

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Watcher fixes the date of Eid Al-Fitr: Al Hilal will see the 'naked eye' in the sky of Baghdad

2020.05.17 - 10:26

Early indications of the sighting of the crescent may make Eid al-Fitr "uniform" this year

2020-05-17

5ec082584c59b732097587db-1.png?resize=69

Thus, the possibility of seeing on Friday is lacking, and that the Sabbath will be available via telescope, as well as the naked eye, which is the adoption of the supreme reference to Ali al-Sistani's jurisprudence in the vision, which makes it possible that the feast will be unified, whether for religious institutions that adopt the vision with the telescope or with the naked eye.

LINK

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

There is a lot of Hmmmmmmmmmm to be asking your self.  

Hmmm ... And Some ‘Chucklehead’ Made This Bold Yet Savvy Prognostication Even BEFORE The Announcement Of An 8 Day Shutdown! :o 

On 5/15/2020 at 3:29 AM, ChuckFinley said:

There is a lot of WTF and I believe it is in the translation.

Al-Kazemi will go to print a new local currency – To me the new Local Currency would be the small notes as it would serve the local population to do business. Why trade in a 10 dinar internationally. 

"after the application of this procedure, we expect a decrease in the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar," – Could this be that when translated by a native Iraqi as “we expect the dollar to decrease against the dinar”. How many times have these auto translators screwed translations up? 

Therefore

"this will have a positive impact on activating the industry in Iraq and not resorting to global or regional markets that provide goods to Iraq at low prices because of the high exchange rate The dinar compared to the price of currencies in Turkey, Iran and others. "  - We will be on par with our neighbors such as Kuwait. 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 2

LINK

America is considering offering money and tax cuts to companies to withdraw supply chains from China

8678.jpg

18th May, 2020

US lawmakers and officials are drafting proposals to push US companies to move operations or major suppliers from China, including tax cuts, new rules, and carefully organized subsidies

Interviews with more than a dozen current and former government officials, industry executives and members of Congress have shown that large-scale discussions are under way, including the idea of a $25 billion "process resettlement fund" equipped to encourage American companies to fundamentally reshape their relations with China

President Donald Trump has long vowed to recycle from around the world, but the recent spread of the Corona virus and related concerns about the dependence of US medical and food supply chains on China is fueling new enthusiasm for the idea at the White House

On Thursday, Trump signed an executive order that gave the US Overseas Investment Authority new powers to assist US manufacturers. The goal, Trump said, is to "produce everything America needs for ourselves andthen export to the world, including medicine

But the Trump administration itself remains divided over how best to implement it, and the issue is unlikely to be addressed in the upcoming fiscal stimulus to offset the downturn caused by the Corona virus. Congress began work on another fiscal stimulus package, but it remains unclear when it can be passed

• Upvote 5

LINK

Positive results for an American vaccine for Corona ... and the real hope in July

Positive results for an American vaccine for Corona ... and the real hope in July

05/18/2020 15:45:13

A new promising news brought by the factories, Monday, as part of the frantic international effort to develop a vaccine against the emerging coronavirus.

The US company "Moderna" announced "positive" but "temporary" data in the first stage of the clinical trials on a vaccine project against the "Covid 19" epidemic.

In a statement issued by the company's laboratories, the vaccine "seemed to provoke an immune response in the 8 people who received it, with the same amount of response that can be seen in people who were infected with the virus."

The statement added that "the third stage of clinical trials, which is the most important with a large number of volunteers, will begin next July. 
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

LINK

Iran warns of the repercussions of any American intentions to act against the oil tankers

%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9

20:13 - 05/17/2020

In a letter to the United Nations Secretary-General, the Iranian Foreign Ministry warned of the implications of any American intentions to act against Iranian oil tankers in the Caribbean after Washington sent naval forces to it.

Foreign Minister Muhammad Javad Zarif said that the American threats against Iranian oil tankers are provocative, illegal and piracy of the sea, which pose a threat to international peace and security.

Zarif added that Washington should stop bullying on the international scene and respect the laws of global navigation

He stressed that the US administration should bear responsibility for the consequences of any illegal action against Iranian oil tankers.

The foreign minister stressed that Iran has the right to take any necessary and appropriate measures to respond to American threats.

• Upvote 1

On 5/16/2020 at 5:42 PM, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting On Double Secret Probation !

Sunday، 17 May 2020 12:21 AM

Iraq imposes full curfew for eight days starting May 22 over COVID-19 Fears

download (1)

On Saturday, the Iraqi authorities announced a total curfew that will imposed for eight days, starting Friday May 22 till Sunday May 30, including the Islamic Eid Al-Fitr holiday.

They’ve Extended It By 2 Extra Days - From Saturday May 30th To Monday June 1st ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

The Crisis Cell reveals a new date for the start of a comprehensive ban

%D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8

12:59 - 18/05/2020

Member of the Parliamentary Crisis Cell, Salman Al-Gharibawi, confirmed on Monday that the comprehensive ban will come into effect from Friday, May 22 until the first of June.

Al-Gharibawi said in a statement to "Information", "The government crisis cell will officially announce the entry of the country into a comprehensive curfew, starting from Friday, May 22 until the first of next June."

He added that "the high rate of corona virus infection rate poses a great risk to our Iraqi society," stressing that "the current situation does not allow the government crisis cell to announce the imposition of a comprehensive curfew for a long time because of the living conditions of people with limited income."

Al-Gharibawi pointed out that "there is great awareness among the general public of managing the crisis cell by announcing a comprehensive ban to control the outbreak of the Corona epidemic in the country." 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

On 5/17/2020 at 2:02 PM, DinarThug said:

Iraq begins "Black Lions" operations to pursue ISIS to the Syrian border

thumbs_b_c_20e76b9273fe9878bdc86f6fe398e11a.jpg

17th May, 2020

LINK

A spokesman for the Commander in Chief announces the details of the operations of “Lions of the Island”

%D9%8A%D8%AD%D9%8A%D9%89-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9

15:56 - 18/05/2020

The spokesman of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Brigadier General Yahya Rasoul, announced on Monday the results of the "Lions of the Island" operations that started yesterday, Sunday, stressing that three ISIS operatives, including a suicide bomber, had been killed.

Messenger, in a statement received / information / said that “after the visit of Prime Minister Commander-in-Chief Mustafa Al-Kazemi to a number of joints and formations of the security services, during which he stressed the pursuit of the remnants of the ISIS terrorist gangs and the drying of the sources of terrorism, Operation Black Island launched on Sunday May 17 The ongoing inspection of the desert of the island north of Anbar Governorate, south of Nineveh Governorate, and western Salahuddin Governorate, "indicated that "this process aims to enhance security and stability in these areas, and to pursue terrorist elements and arrest those wanted."

He pointed out that “in Salah al-Din, the security forces managed to kill 3 ISIS terrorist gangs, one of whom was wearing an explosive belt detonated himself after being surrounded, 7 tunnels and 12 explosive devices were also found, and two tunnels were found and a booby-trapped tire type of Before the army flew, while 4 members of the Swat Regiment were wounded.” 

• Upvote 1