Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Noontime Opinions @ 12:58 PM CDT - 5/16/2020

Good Afternoon DV, here's a few opinions & comments from other members of the Dinar community that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. He is simply stating his opinion based on what seems to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RO

**** Mnt Goat   ...I am hearing some wonderful news now from parliamentary finance committee almost demanding the project to delete the zeros and the full implementation of Article 8 under the IMF monetary policy for member nations. Again they are questioning what is taking the CBI so long to get this done and they want it now...So here is my new reinstatement window:  When we begin to see more and more of the protestor demands being met by the new prime minister Al-Kazemi. Also the CBI will be giving a statement shortly on the update of the project to delete the zeros. I am told by my CBI contact they are about to do this soon. So let’s wait and see what the official CBI statement is. We already know the Finance committee is demanding the completion of the project and the end of the currency auctions. They want is done NOW!

**** MilitiaMan   Article:  "The Central Bank of Iraq signs a banking arrangement document with the World Bank"   Quote:   "It is noteworthy that this program was developed by the World Bank in 2000, with the aim of building capacities and providing consulting and asset management services. Trillion dollars in sovereign assets."   With this agreement will come the secondary markets imo.. Get ready world, IRAQ is about to show her wealth to the world... One that will be noticed be sure!!   She'll be adding to that Trillion...To say the least.. imo.

**** Pimpy  ...we know they need more purchasing power.  That's the direction I feel they're going in but we will soon find out.  All right you guys don't feel negative....IMO a decrease in a rate is what we want.  And what I mean by a decrease - I don't want to see that number [1190 dinar rate] increase... what I mean is I want to see 1190 decease - go down.  The lower that goes the closer it gets...

:tiphat:That's it for now folks ... hopefully something positive will happen soon. RON

• Thanks 8
  • Upvote 5