Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV SET FOR FRI

wrestlingstud13

keepmwlknfny DROP IT... all I see is you stirring the pot to get people rawled up. If you can't say anything constructive and nice then breathe and click on the next post. This is your warning.

Hahaha Im not stirring the pot, was stating my thoughts on the issue which is what these forums is about.....then when people wanna come at me sideways because they dont share the same views am I not allowed to reply? Why are people considered negative and "stirring the pot" because they dont say only what people wanna hear? I was completely respectful until people started jumping on me and stating things that didnt make any sense for them to say......thanks.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

Hahaha Im not stirring the pot, was stating my thoughts on the issue which is what these forums is about.....then when people wanna come at me sideways because they dont share the same views am I not allowed to reply? Why are people considered negative and "stirring the pot" because they dont say only what people wanna hear? I was completely respectful until people started jumping on me and stating things that didnt make any sense for them to say......thanks.....

Here ya go, keepm!

51ATS08WHZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

• Upvote 4

With all the madness, rumors, drama, mania, holding of breathe and down right 'dog eat dog' and 'kill or be killed' mentality floating around out there, it's no wonder how something, this site for instance, that started out as a nobel and novel aspiration had been warped into a present day Coliseum. I've seen topics ranging from politics to investments to post RV strategies and the like. There are a lot of good posts and are very informative. Then there are those that shoot to the other end of the spectrum and border on the maniacal and propagandist in nature. Ladies and gentlemen, fellow investors, let's remember why we are here. The RV, a timely RV, and nothing but the RV. That is the 'tie that binds' between us. A lot of the members have military experience. I say that such experience should be weighed proportionally to the information provided. Consider the source, the topic of discussion, and the potential impact of what is being said. Granted, factual and 'concrete' data is the most prized information but more often than not this cannot be given or the names of sources and locations must be taken out to 'protect the innocent'. The information, once sanitized and/or sterilized, then tends to look like... well.... a pretty good rumor, precisely. There are some circles that the common investor are not privy to, the financial circles or embassies and the like, however there are members of this site who are. They can bring information to the table that would change the entire field and may even fly contradictory to what another source says. It happens, information is fluid and Iraq is.... getting their stuff together albeit is at a snail's pace through molasses. I ask that we are patient with Iraq, this process and each other. Cooler heads will prevail. My name is Halo9678 and I approved this message.

Edited by Halo9678
  • Upvote 2

Hey how about you take a chill pill, show some respect,and drop the subject already. You are not giving us any factual evidence to support your theory either so stop trying to push peoples buttons an leave it alone.I for one will believe a active service man or woman way before someone who provides a baseless challenge while embarrassing himself.

Class & Respect are two things that he will never be associated with-imo. Sad,cause he is a bright young man.

• Upvote 1

Friday the 13th (most have heard) is usually an unlucky day in th United States,but maybe not in Iraq.. :D

13 is an actually a good and lucky number for the United States, the first 13 colonies, 13 stars on the original flag, The Great Seal of the United States have 13 Olive Leaves, 13 Olives, 13 Arrows and 13 Stars. The pyramid on the One Dollar bill have 13 levels. There are 13 guns for the Gun Salute for the U.S of A military branches. Finally there were 12 disciples plus Christ makes 13. So this Friday the 13th is a great possibility for an RI...which is REINSTATEMENT (13 letters) of the Iraqi Dinar.

• Upvote 4

13 is an actually a good and lucky number for the United States, the first 13 colonies, 13 stars on the original flag, The Great Seal of the United States have 13 Olive Leaves, 13 Olives, 13 Arrows and 13 Stars. The pyramid on the One Dollar bill have 13 levels. There are 13 guns for the Gun Salute for the U.S of A military branches. Finally there were 12 disciples plus Christ makes 13. So this Friday the 13th is a great possibility for an RI...which is REINSTATEMENT (13 letters) of the Iraqi Dinar.

I like the way you think Q ten. :)

Friday the 13th (most have heard) is usually an unlucky day in th United States,but maybe not in Iraq.. :D

You get what you have faith or believe for.... most want to believe Friday the 13th is a bad day... or at least the number 13... well let me say I was born of the 13th and so was my eldest child the doctors swore I could not have... I was married on the 13th even though it was scheduled for the 12th because of a courthouse mix up..most every remarkable thing in my life has happened on the 13th.... . by the way if you are a christian and or someone who pays attention to numbers and their meanings... HOW MANY TIMES DID THEY CIRCLE JERICO before the walls came down? NOT 7 but look it up, it was 13!!!! so lets all pray for once this guy is right and the rv will go down on the 13th and give us all the victory in our investment. AMEN!

I am ex military, and I am "over here".

It is called, ahem, "the American Embassy".

Do not get me wrong, I get a real kick out of most of your posts....but if YOU think that the high levels of the US government does NOT know what is going on in the inner anus..errr. sanctum of hallowed halls of Iraqidom, then you are seriously mistaken my friend!!

Listen, the ambassadors, high level military staff, and all the minions routing all this high level clearance stuff around DO know what is going on.... :twothumbs:

100% correct.

Stay safe.

Phoenix

13 full moons in a year...

• Upvote 1

W Stud welcome to the world of dinar mania. This is MY first post on DV but I have owned the dinar for 5 years and studied the web sites for the past 2. You will learn who to take notice of and which ones to blow off as BS. Many people sit on their computer daily waiting for the RV or for the grass to grow another inch and it makes this investment drag on. Just because it is my first post doesn't mean I don't know what is going on because there is an old saying that you learn more from listening than from talking. Good luck on your investment.

I'll second that! Just because we're newbies to posting doesn't mean we can't have good intel.

As my favorite great uncle used to say - "even a blind squirrel can find an acorn once in awhile!"

• Upvote 1

I would not be surprised one bit if our military knows when something is taking place with an rv.

the rv in itself will help secure this country as the money of insurgents will be no good. the people will then turn on them completely as intimidation will also no longer work because at that point a better life will become very real to the iraqis and they will truly do what our morals and laws prevent us to do to these insurgents.

the iraqi people are really like any of us, they just want a better life and they are tired of waiting but as long as this is a poor country then things will continue as they are.

If your poor enough, you will do anything. As most of us are Americans, we don't understand that. We really dont...

the military may not know every detail of how it will play out as this is not their direct role here but i think they will know when something will happen as it will have an impact on their operations. At any rate, i would expect them to keep hush about this.

Its also my opinion as speculating investors that we don't deserve to know such exact information on an event as great as the RV and who in their right mind would ever sacrifice their career and possibly sacrifice their own freedom to give it to us? For what gain? You should really think about that as you run across more and more entertaining rumours...

When it happens....it will happen....

NFL preseason has started...

Edited by quadraph0nic
  • Upvote 3