Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Authorization HAS Been Given To Release #800.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarinan interests...

Bruce announced on his last call he has authorization to release the #800 on Tues night.

He will NOT be doing his regular call that night but may do a VICTORY celebration call.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

Bruce The Goose via Judy Lyington:

1-Bruce was given a timeline he would be given the #800 and that was early next week. He would not be doing a call next Tues.

2-Sun. night 17 May at 8:30 pm EDT international trading would involve the new gold/ asset-backed USN.

3-Judy Shelton was in charge of the transition of the US Note and RV process.

4-At 9:30 pm EDT Wed. 13 May at the White House they reached agreement on the RV process.

5-In Reno the group director was given a couple of hours to convert the USN from the US Dollar.

6-The intermediate, core and Admiral’s groups did not go last night as we were told, though it was believed they would start tonight Thurs. 14 May.

7- The Chinese Elders have been provided lists of those arrested and they were satisfied with the list.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Bruce announced he has authorization to release the #800

You "called it", Weegie. And nobody deserves the "ruby phone" more than yourself. 

Ruby — Mary Ann Slater

So, in reality, this makes you and Goose "The Lords of the Rings". :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

23 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Bruce will NOT be doing his regular call but a VICTORY celebration Tuesday night

Bruce the Goose on Tuesday night, then...…….Urban Dictionary: Author ian fucking duck

KB catches up with Goose on Wednesday morning !! :D
Jupiter2 — Crazy Swan Attacks Woman follow me

Boo-yah !!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

On 5/15/2020 at 7:23 AM, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this article of Dinarinan interests...

Bruce announced on his last call he has authorization to release the #800 on Tues night.

He will NOT be doing his regular call that night but may do a VICTORY celebration call.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

Bruce The Goose via Judy Lyington:

1-Bruce was given a timeline he would be given the #800 and that was early next week. He would not be doing a call next Tues.

2-Sun. night 17 May at 8:30 pm EDT international trading would involve the new gold/ asset-backed USN.

3-Judy Shelton was in charge of the transition of the US Note and RV process.

4-At 9:30 pm EDT Wed. 13 May at the White House they reached agreement on the RV process.

5-In Reno the group director was given a couple of hours to convert the USN from the US Dollar.

6-The intermediate, core and Admiral’s groups did not go last night as we were told, though it was believed they would start tonight Thurs. 14 May.

7- The Chinese Elders have been provided lists of those arrested and they were satisfied with the list.

Wow, is this a new cycle of 1800 number?  Come on Lugi, what you're up to?  lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sage449 said:

There is no 800#. OMG!!! Whomever started that chestnut and keeps it going should be smacked. Are the peeps on those dinar sites swallowing this cr@p? Geez!

Many are...Unfortunately.......If they keep writing stuff like that for 17 years...Then.....It means some are buying it.....

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Fred70 said:

Is the 800 number to call up bored house wives.🤣

In my generation it was a party

line.. or was that a 900 number? Too old to remember.. Either way it costed me money and I have a feeling it will again if anyone falls for this again.. lol

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, GregHi said:

In my generation it was a party

line.. or was that a 900 number? Too old to remember.. Either way it costed me money and I have a feeling it will again if anyone falls for this again.. lol

You are correct, I too was stung many moons ago Hahaha.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Pitcher said:

DC62CF90-A4FE-4AF8-B2C0-CC0CB3C20E55.gif.140ef360c69d7b0317fd57248c9ba3c9.gif

Kim Jong Un doing his "Trump Re-Election dance"?

Sassy !!  :D

Trump Dance GIFs | Tenor
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1