Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prepare your Mind

The population living in the United States and the World for that matter need to come to terms NOW and not "During" the actual collapse. There is no way around what is coming. NONE! We will be in Venezuelas shoes shortly...(actually they literally do not have shoes) and that is my point.

Everything is on a pole. Or a wave. A pole has two opposite points and a wave has two opposite points. The top of the crest and the bottom of the trough. The reason you see all the trend lines in finance is because they are aware that everything is a cycle and the best way to paint pictures and forecast is to look at the wave of any Thing. The United States was at the top of the crest, and now we are on the roller coaster headed straight down...Know what that means! A crash must happen. You can't go back up without seeing the bottom first. You just cannot. This is how nature corrects abnormal things. What goes up will come down. What lives will die if not in tune to nature. 

You can try to refute cycles but you will be beating a dead horse.

There is a purging taking place. Followed by a cleansing and healing of the soul. Because what is coming is going to effect you MENTALLY, AND EMOTIONALLY, AND PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY. If you are not wrapping your mind around what it will be like when the roller coaster crashes then start doing it now, so you won't be left with your ass hanging out. Imagine if one day you wake up (which will be most of the country) to find that the system has failed. You go to the store to grab things but others caught wind of the news first, now you don't even have your immediate needs met...the misery index shoots waaaay up. Imagine all the drunks and druggies (legal drugs too), the sugar addicts too (you will experience passing out if you don't get your sugar fix) and the physical detox alone is going to be painful, but whats not talked about is the emotional and mental anguish that ensues. Be ready. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE READY. Little girls in Venezuela are giving themselves away so that they can eat! That is the level of animal nature that I am referring too. That is not the divine human who does that to others. BEEEEEEE READY.

When the crash acually arrives you do not want to be moving around at all. You want to have everything you need at your disposal. You need to stay working on your property. Don't leave it that is the goal.

You willl need NON PERISHABLE FOOD for the short medium and long term, if you can get extra do it, cuz you might save a life. 

SEEEEEEEEEEEDS for the short medium and longterm.

Fertilizer, the kind you can make with your own resources. WOOD IS CARBON (ALKALINE) FISH GUTS AND DEAD ANIMALS AND POOP IS NITROGEN (ACID) 

Get a pH kit so you can test your soil before planting.

Dont bulk up on fertilizers a waste of money. Make your own

Make your own soap. LYE plus Oil equals soap....buy bulk or learn where it is naturally.

Pool Shock is bleach. Liquid Bleach deteriorates in 6 months. Pool Shock is bleach in powder form, and lasts 10 years. Clean your water sources, also Activated Charcoal which you can make yourself with a burnt piece of wood.

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS HEIRLOOM VARIETIES NOT THE GMOD ONES THAT DONE HAVE SEEDS THAT REGENERATE.

Good Books like the bible, the bible has great stories on man overcoming all obstacles. Pick up several copies.

Sheets from the thrift store to cover plants during a surprise frost.

Clothes and shoes for yourself and kids in the coming years (look to venezuelan preppers) people are walking around with no shoes.

Right now you can go to the store and all there winter stuff is on sale. I am already buying my kids clothes and shoes and boots for the years to come. 

Health and  Hygiene Supplies...Mushroom powders are the densest nutritional food you can get your hands on . i sprinkle it in the bowls of soup. not in the pan cuz i don't want to waste it. 

Dry peas and lentils are more nutritious than beans and rice but all are necessary.. . Not canned goods. Dry food. 

Bulk Iodine (drug emporium has big bottles)

Gauze, hopefully you get the idea

TOOOLS TOOOLS AND MORE TOOOLS ESPECIALLY SAWS AXES HAMMERS AND NAILS AND AUGERS, ASSUME YOU WONT HAVE GAS AND OIL, YOU WILL NEED BACKUPS TO YOUR CHAINSAW. KNIVES, SHARPENING TOOLS, GUNS AND AMMO FOR PROTECTION, DON'T GO OUT LOOKING FOR TROUBLE. 

AND MORE TOOLS.

Wire Fencing for trellises. Rolls and Rolls.

Hinges, and brackets for coops.

Chickens and Quails, 

How to Books

Silver and Gold so that when we make it out after the end of the flat line (prob 10 years) then you will be one of the ones that can build new business or buy more land to keep feeding people.

Hopefully you can talk to your neighbors sooner than later without looking like a paranoid. So that they can start preparing too. We need people who can create and produce during  the times to come.

I don't want to see children starving or being raped. We need stewards of the land NOW.

There are positives to what is happening. The schools can not indoctrinate your kids. Teach them the bible. They can learn to read write and spell just by practicing copywork from the bible.  Math they can learn in the garden and science too with animals and gardening. Your kids will be happier and better for it.

This is a time of purging but remember where there is purging that is a chance at renewal.

You got to have mental fortitude and emotions neutralized and a fit body (start working on your body now) do not wait. Detoxing is actually painful get through it now. And Of course the spiritual. More than everything else you have to know and feel the presence of the force of aligning to good thoughts and deeds. You must have good thoughts. The moments fear enters Kick it out by mentally pulling the plug on it, and getting busy with a better thought, like cleaning out the chicken poop for you compost pile. Mental Fortitude. Align as necessary. Do not fear! Stay away from the news during that time. Unplug, as a matter of fact shut off the internet! And get to work for yourself and when we do that we can automatically take care of others. 

Don't wake up one day surprised that the system can't take care of you.

Right now accept that you may not have any money...plan according to that...tangibles!  

And ultimately community, however there will be chaos in the beginning...so tread carefully and remember to align to the power of spiritual thoughts and deeds. That is what will actually take care of you.

• Confused 1

Why are you confused.

Right Now 1/4 to 1/3 are out of the workforce. In some places it is worse than others. Like NY and LA. Where "contact tracers" are a buzz word. So that they can track who who have been in contact with  if you have the corona (through BS PCR tests) and knock on your door to tell you You need a test...and to lock yourself down and in some situations take you out of your home or your family members! 

In Michigan a Bobbly Head with the Deer in the headlights "look" Is telling a free people that YOU ARE GROUNDED!

You will not convince most people to live in FEAR.

Back on point...They are giving us clues... They are saying OOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEWWW this virus is going to last a couple of years!...AND that the next wave is hitting in the Fall...OK...All that tells me is more jobs lost and more dystopian control as they now that the system is imploding...so the last bastion of control is a nasty one...they will pull out all the measures to hold on to control and make as much money as possible while doing it.

Don't let a good crisis go to waste.

Furthering THE REGULAR PEOPLE into bankruptcy and no jobs, and supply markets stopping. The GDP IS ALSO GRINDED 35 percent.

There is a current sense of false security cuz some of the "lockdowns" are easing...NOT REALLY!!! The virus is an excuse for them to hold on to control, while at the same time blaming the virus for the economic fallout that ensues. By the end of 2021 we will see hyperinflation.

The stock meltup is an illusion...they are bailing out there friends (which is the corporations in the sp 500) NOT YOU!. They might cut you a check to shut you up a little bit.

The real pain hasn't even got here yet. The REAL economic market with real people are going to hurt. Not those who are tied to corporations...

So if I need to clarify a certain point then let me know. 

Don't keep me hanging cuz if you can show me how we are getting out of this one, then I will adopt your idea. 

Airlines are shutting down... vaccines before travel??!!

Supply Lines are stopped in most countries. 

This is a collapse. Some peoples minds can't see through  it.

They are attached to the political show. (I saw a venezulean guy talking about the propaganda leading up to the actual moment of hyperinflation and he said they said NOT TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING WE WILL GIVE EVERYONE CHECKS)!

Or attached to the fact that they are out of a job so can't see through the suffering.

So many people can't see cuz they don't even know what basic supply and demand even means.

Two Quotes: The first quote is from a modern philosopher who was imprisoned in the gulags in Russia where multi millions died.

And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say goodbye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling in terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin’s thirst; the cursed machine would have ground to a halt . . .”
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”

- Mark Twain

now the word "patriot" is just a label that have been assigned a positive and a negative connation. I myself don't like labels.

There is  people who knows that there exists a higher and natural alignment with a force that is good. We are born to manifest. Are we aligned to our own will or a higher Will.

If we see something that is downright inhuman (violence of any kind against someone) including removing them from there home, then the free man will naturally stand up to defend. 

Stay Present. And don't get sucked into the vacuum that they control.

4 hours ago, PeaceSign said:

Two Quotes: The first quote is from a modern philosopher who was imprisoned in the gulags in Russia where multi millions died.

And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say goodbye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling in terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin’s thirst; the cursed machine would have ground to a halt . . .”
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”

- Mark Twain

And with that...

This is what you get in NYC by not "obeying":  

Edited by bigwave
finished the post

Peace...

If indeed this all crashes your thoughts are 100% correct....I am in agreement....

The other option would be a reset based on an assets each country holds....assets could include many things.....including agricultural and industrial output......

Yes a daunting task to put this together, however when you have advancements like Hedera Hashgraph with capabilities to review 1 million pages of information per second......well....who knows?

Bottom line......no one wins in a crash of the magnitude you are looking at......so my guess is the main PTB players will not let it happen.....

JMO......which could be right, or wrong......but we do agree everyone should have some degree of readiness in their hip pocket...

Always enjoy your posts....

CL 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Peace...

If indeed this all crashes your thoughts are 100% correct....I am in agreement....

The other option would be a reset based on an assets each country holds....assets could include many things.....including agricultural and industrial output......

Yes a daunting task to put this together, however when you have advancements like Hedera Hashgraph with capabilities to review 1 million pages of information per second......well....who knows?

Bottom line......no one wins in a crash of the magnitude you are looking at......so my guess is the main PTB players will not let it happen.....

JMO......which could be right, or wrong......but we do agree everyone should have some degree of readiness in their hip pocket...

Always enjoy your posts....

CL 

This is a link you may enjoy. This guy he is talking too, Peter Zeihan blew my mind. I am trying to become well versed in the supply and demand market worldwide, This guy just blew my mind, he talk about quite a bit of penetrating concepts that helps to organize my mind LIKE who is beholden to who as far as resources and currencies. I get that we need to diversify, but I feel since the market is jacked up globally and will be for some time, I think now is the time to contract and reestablish footing, cuz there is all kinds of shifting in power. This guy brought me a bit more comfort however, the one thing I was waiting for him to address...Which is , "What is the magical default price when you bailed out all the countries who hold treasuries, all the corporate bonds, and the people...at what point will the market tank cuz the actual output as far as the economy will not only not keep pace but will ultimately NEVER pay back the trillions. I have no clue if it will be a "debt jubilee" or a "reset" into some basket or what? I know that one of those will have to happen cuz there is no room for growth in the current system. Just my opine. Still finding that answer. But in the meantime I bought some How To Books today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygrurjeTfTU

• Thanks 1