Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 13 May 2020

Adam Montana

18 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Really

guess I will have to put you down

virus we can fight

but crazy I can’t help

So, you're gonna put me down, huh.

Get on top, huh

Smother me. huh

With tons and tons of kisses I hope.

Good to see you my friend.  Be SAFE.  I have stuff for you.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

The two of you in a row. Glad to see you back DWitte  :lmao:  We are almost there  Mr. President :twothumbs:

1 hour ago, DWitte said:

Hey Adam, remember me???  I know you do but I had to ask.

What would happen to the people of Iraq if there was an RV tomorrow?  How would it impact their lives?  I'm only asking about Iraq because we all know what will happen to us.  Can you give that a shot please?

In another conundrum, as an adamant,  Patriots fan, do I stay with NE or go with Brady, or set up Tampa Bay as my new team?  Or how about this..............Stay with the Pats, Totally support system" rel="">support the GOAT and lets see what Arians can do with the Bucs.  Sorry, but no Green Bay in any of this mess.  We could start something though, like why does Rogers hate the rest of his family so bad?  Apologies, I shouldn't have gone there.

I think I'm going stir crazy with CoVid.  You can comment on that too if you like.  Currently, GB plays TB on 10-18, if all stays as is.

I'd rather have an RV.

Good Day

DW Out

26 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Really

virus we can fight

but crazy I can’t help

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

It looks like the new guy Kazemi is shaking things up and taking action, something we’re not used to with the government. I hope he’s the real deal and gets them where they need to be. 

:crossedfingers:

Things are REALLY looking different this time around!

Fingers crossed here too :twothumbs: 

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

28F1C42D-4399-4799-9B70-901B22F162FF.gif.1d65b37a94a434be4c21a758f92c5752.gif

Bwahahahaha! :D

51 minutes ago, DWitte said:

Hey Adam, remember me???  I know you do but I had to ask.

What would happen to the people of Iraq if there was an RV tomorrow?  How would it impact their lives?  I'm only asking about Iraq because we all know what will happen to us.  Can you give that a shot please?

In another conundrum, as an adamant,  Patriots fan, do I stay with NE or go with Brady, or set up Tampa Bay as my new team?  Or how about this..............Stay with the Pats, Totally support system" rel="">support the GOAT and lets see what Arians can do with the Bucs.  Sorry, but no Green Bay in any of this mess.  We could start something though, like why does Rogers hate the rest of his family so bad?  Apologies, I shouldn't have gone there.

I think I'm going stir crazy with CoVid.  You can comment on that too if you like.  Currently, GB plays TB on 10-18, if all stays as is.

I'd rather have an RV.

Good Day

DW Out

I'm not making any predictions on what will happen with TB... Bill and him made an amazing TEAM, and I won't minimize Tom's amazing talent but it's not a one-man show. :shrug:

Regarding the Iraqi people and "what would happen" - my guess is the same thing that is going to happen to 90% of us. Any "wealth" acquired via the RV will be blown within a couple years, transferred back to the top 10%, and within 5-10 years that will filter back to the 1%.

Ironically, those numbers correlate to the percentage of members here who understand the value of VIP. :twocents: 

7 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Really

:lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

So Where’s That ‘Conspiracy Section’ - Kim Jong Un Has Gone Missing Again ! :o 

I’ll Try To Put Up Some Posters For Him As Soon As I Finish Hanging Up The Rest Of These ...

image.jpeg.faa78763333aedb9bd79a8518a5ba5f3.jpeg

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

American newspaper: Kim Jong Un missing again!

%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%85-123-696x421.jpg

17:15 - 05/13/2020

Once again, American newspapers missed the North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, and decided that he had disappeared again for 12 days, for an unknown reason.

The New York Post reported that Kim had not made any comments 12 days ago, while US National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien said, commenting on the last public appearance of the North Korean leader: “Maybe he really cut the tapes in the factories ... but we can't verify whether These pictures were real.”

Kim Jong Un appeared on May 2 during the opening of a fertilizer factory, cut the official traditional opening tape, and looked at the pictures in good health, in contrast to rumors of his deteriorating health severely.

The North Korean leader was absent from the birthday of his grandfather, the country's founder, Kim Il-sung, and rumors spread due to this absence from his illness, and even his death.

Some assumed that Kim Jong Un could neither stand alone nor walk normally, but his appearance later dispelled all suspicions and refuted the false information promoted by major newspapers.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

20 hours ago, DWitte said:

why does Rogers hate the rest of his family so bad? 

Are you kidding??  The guy has a horrible life!! :lol:

Aaron after signing a bazillion dollar contract.              Aaron after date night with Danica.

aaron2.jpg.ddedf191c90dbacdb188e3208537623b.jpg   aaron4.jpg.be655bb2a3a4b2a98042d0e79380a897.jpg

Aaron after winning Super Bowl.                                  Aaron on Christmas morning.

aaron5.jpg.ef8a8f374b26b8343b58ad33d54adf4f.jpg   aaron6.jpg.faf4f9fc2090f5222a2a4a246b1b1ccc.jpg

Aaron when IQD revalues 

and he didn't buy ANY !! 

aaron3.jpg.646d30125435a00896655395a7a7977a.jpg

• Haha 9

On 5/13/2020 at 3:59 PM, DWitte said:

So, you're gonna put me down, huh.

Get on top, huh

Smother me. huh

With tons and tons of kisses I hope.

Good to see you my friend.  Be SAFE.  I have stuff for you.

You to my friend 

stay safe and healthy

you did promise a night of food and drinking on you when we meet

aint no good if you fall to this 

be safe 

all of you