Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 13 May 2020

Adam Montana

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

suddenly" is looming closer and closer

:tiphat:

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

VIP is still open. You can NOT buy a fraction of a VIP!">VIP package :lol: but at $49 for 3 months, you can get in and be prepared for about 54 pennies a day

Folks, I could tell you all things about this package and the OSI package that quite frankly most of you wouldn't believe. And even more about the kind of person Adam Montana Truly is, but suffice it to say that if you own Dinar and you don't get into this, then you are missing out on one of the greatest opportunities in your life. 

Don't be "THAT GUY " Join the group today. :hug:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Kurdistan: We are committed to delivering the financial revenues from selling oil and depositing it in the federal treasury

Baghdad / Obelisk: The Kurdistan Regional Government announced, on Wednesday, May 13, 2020, its willingness to hand over oil and the financial revenues accruing from it to the Federal Government in accordance with the agreement concluded between the two sides at the end of 2019, stressing that the Kurdistan Regional Government has a large deficit in revenue due to the outbreak of the Corona virus.

Government spokesman Gutiar Adel said after the regional cabinet meeting with the government negotiating delegation for Baghdad that the meeting was under the direct supervision of Prime Minister Masroor Barzani and his deputy, Qubad Talabani, and discussed the first three axes of them: the financial and economic situation in the region and solutions and policies that the government will take and measures to mitigate What is left behind by the Coronavirus.

He added that the region’s government will do its utmost to secure salaries, without doubt, as the financial and economic situation of Kurdistan differs from that before the outbreak of the Corona virus, and this matter is not specific to Iraq or the region, but rather includes the entire world.

He explained that the second axis of the meetings discussed the community discussions with Baghdad to resolve the differences and outstanding issues. Fortunately, the dialogues will continue, as we emphasized the financial dues for the Kurdistan Region, adding: We confirm that we are ready and within the framework of the agreement concluded in 2019 to deliver oil.

And Adel added: We are also committed to handing the financial revenues accrued from the oil sales and depositing them in the treasury of the Iraqi state, noting that the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government will visit Baghdad again, but he did not specify a date for that.

He pointed out that we have a large import deficit, and we are ready to deliver 250 thousand barrels of oil production per day to the federal government, pointing out that the provincial government will distribute salaries to employees and workers in the private sector as the funds are available.

Follow the obelisk

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Hey Adam, remember me???  I know you do but I had to ask.

What would happen to the people of Iraq if there was an RV tomorrow?  How would it impact their lives?  I'm only asking about Iraq because we all know what will happen to us.  Can you give that a shot please?

In another conundrum, as an adamant,  Patriots fan, do I stay with NE or go with Brady, or set up Tampa Bay as my new team?  Or how about this..............Stay with the Pats, Totally support the GOAT and lets see what Arians can do with the Bucs.  Sorry, but no Green Bay in any of this mess.  We could start something though, like why does Rogers hate the rest of his family so bad?  Apologies, I shouldn't have gone there.

I think I'm going stir crazy with CoVid.  You can comment on that too if you like.  Currently, GB plays TB on 10-18, if all stays as is.

I'd rather have an RV.

Good Day

DW Out

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 3